[release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey V1.22: mega update

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
danieldk1998
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey

Post by danieldk1998 »

In my opinion it´s a little to slow in the start (im just 8 hours in it (2,2 $) haven´t "bought" anything yet) but it´s little to slow for me since im a little "anal pro" i can use a 4,5 cm plug at the start take 5.5 after around 10 min. hope it get a little more "hardcore" for me
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by nebworx »

Soddasol wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:59 pm the tease seems fun and challenging overall! I would love if the depth would change throughout the session, because going 10 minutes just the tip with hopes of going deeper is pretty lame :( .
The depth change randomly throughout the session. Maybe bad luck with the number generator or your streaming platform level is to low to unlock new depths.
danieldk1998 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:59 pm In my opinion it´s a little to slow in the start (im just 8 hours in it (2,2 $) haven´t "bought" anything yet) but it´s little to slow for me since im a little "anal pro" i can use a 4,5 cm plug at the start take 5.5 after around 10 min. hope it get a little more "hardcore" for me
I understand that many find the game too slow. This is my first game and if I had to do it again, I would do it differently. I will probably work on a new version now that I understand the process better.
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
MayaAnalEdgingSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MayaAnalEdgingSlut »

Hey, I've had quite a bit of fun with your tease. I like that it works for women ;) Here are some thoughts.

As others have already said, the pace is very slow. It might be right for some, but for me it's too slow. Maybe implementation of a setting "slow, medium, quick progress" would be an idea?

Some errors: The first (and only) time I bought the edge, it didn't cost any gold. If you want to keep it at one session per day that is fine. So far if I say "stop session" it doesn't stop the timer. Instead it counts down and then doesn't do anything. If I restart the tease I can start another session for the day.

Some more ideas: I'd love to have the pictures line up with the task and the item used. I.e. small plug - only show pics with a small plug. Small dildo - only small dildo pics etc. That would make it more immersive.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

MayaAnalEdgingSlut wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:22 pm Hey, I've had quite a bit of fun with your tease. I like that it works for women ;) Here are some thoughts.

As others have already said, the pace is very slow. It might be right for some, but for me it's too slow. Maybe implementation of a setting "slow, medium, quick progress" would be an idea?

Some errors: The first (and only) time I bought the edge, it didn't cost any gold. If you want to keep it at one session per day that is fine. So far if I say "stop session" it doesn't stop the timer. Instead it counts down and then doesn't do anything. If I restart the tease I can start another session for the day.

Some more ideas: I'd love to have the pictures line up with the task and the item used. I.e. small plug - only show pics with a small plug. Small dildo - only small dildo pics etc. That would make it more immersive.
Thank you for your kind message. I tried to be careful to keep the game open to everyone and all gender identities. But I'm a cis-gender predominantly heterosexual male and that necessarily limits me in some ways. It's really nice to have other feedback. When I'm working on the next version, can I contact you to be a tester and get some feedback?

I thought a little too late during the development to be able to set a progression speed parameter... it's not impossible to change that, it's as complicated as the other tasks I left out. I can multiply the money earned by a factor 10 with very few effort as a first patch for the moment. I tink everybody will be happy of that ;-)

I'll check the code for the edge cost and timer. It is curious! Thank you for that feedback !
EDIT : fixed, thank you a lot :-)

For the pictures, I start with a lot of ideas (and very few pictures on my hard drive, if you have good address btw...). At the end, I didn't find how to choose pictures conditionnally to a parameters (toy size for instance). I found a way, but it's tedious and costly... I'll do it better in the next version
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
MayaAnalEdgingSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MayaAnalEdgingSlut »

When I'm working on the next version, can I contact you to be a tester and get some feedback?
Any time :-)
At the end, I didn't find how to choose pictures conditionnally to a parameters (toy size for instance). I found a way, but it's tedious and costly... I'll do it better in the next version
I think easiest would just be to get a bunch of pics for each size and put those in subfolders. Then you select those if you choose a particular size. Would that be possible? As for an address: I'd try reddit but that might be a bad idea from a copyright perspective.

Lastly: A typo I found is that it says "Plateform" in the upgrade menu when you can choose what to update ;-)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

MayaAnalEdgingSlut wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:22 pm I think easiest would just be to get a bunch of pics for each size and put those in subfolders. Then you select those if you choose a particular size. Would that be possible? As for an address: I'd try reddit but that might be a bad idea from a copyright perspective.
that was my idea. It is simple for buttplugs since I only have 1 or 2 pages to modify. But for Dildos... it represents more than 10 pages ! I have one page per BPM, that's my biggest mistake in term of conception :-/
I already code some conditionnal pictures in the buttplug task.
Spoiler: show
ex. for fingers, fisting and gap tasks.
With few efforts, I can classify my pictures and make some conditions for the toy size (I add to TODO list).
MayaAnalEdgingSlut wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:22 pm Lastly: A typo I found is that it says "Plateform" in the upgrade menu when you can choose what to update ;-)
thank you :-D
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Soddasol »

nebworx wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:41 pm
Soddasol wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:59 pm the tease seems fun and challenging overall! I would love if the depth would change throughout the session, because going 10 minutes just the tip with hopes of going deeper is pretty lame :( .
The depth change randomly throughout the session. Maybe bad luck with the number generator or your streaming platform level is to low to unlock new depths.
I just had a 30 minute session with subscription level 6 and every slide was "the depth you prefer"
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Soddasol wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:15 pm I just had a 30 minute session with subscription level 6 and every slide was "the depth you prefer"
Ok, I found the problem. I work on it, thank you !
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

I made a big update (maybe with big problems :-P )
  • clean and optimize storage a little bit (side-effects ?)
  • remove the display of the task before validating the buttplug task (you have to wait 30min to know what is your task)
  • remove the display of the dildo task position before validating (it was redondant with the next screen)
  • You can now be plugged offline with the 'offline buttplug' button. It disables the other tasks and the shop. You can still see your achievements, the rules, you can reset the game and report an orgasm. When you come back (plugged), you go to the 'offline buttplug' task and you follow the instructions.
note: removing the displays is a way to prepare to more randomness in the tasks for the future (eg. random buttplug task every 30 min instead of the same one every 30 min).

Don't hesitate to report bugs or typos

Have fun ! :wave:
Leandra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.1: offline buttplug task

Post by Leandra »

There are some more typos in the "edge" session:

If you have a penis, you must not be in erection to continue.
You will have a random amount of time (from 1 to 10 min) to reach edge
and to ride it until the end of the timer. Be aware that having an orgasm, full or ruined, could disappoint many fans.

I would change it to:

If you have a penis, you must not be hard to continue.
You will have a random amount of time (from 1 to 10 min) to reach the edge
and to ride it until the end of the timer. Be aware that having an orgasm, full or ruined, could disappoint many fans.

And i would like to request for tasks, especially in the beginning to counter the slow start. Like a 10 minute session to touch yourself with a plug in for 1 Gold or to put the plug in and back out again 10 times for 1 Gold or similar things.
Something to do than just sit around and wait!

But i really like the idea of the tease and i hope you keep improving on it :love:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Leandra wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:36 pm There are some more typos in the "edge" session:

If you have a penis, you must not be in erection to continue.
You will have a random amount of time (from 1 to 10 min) to reach edge

I would change it to:

If you have a penis, you must not be hard to continue.
You will have a random amount of time (from 1 to 10 min) to reach the edge
Corrected, thank you !
Leandra wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:36 pm
And i would like to request for tasks, especially in the beginning to counter the slow start. Like a 10 minute session to touch yourself with a plug in for 1 Gold or to put the plug in and back out again 10 times for 1 Gold or similar things.
Something to do than just sit around and wait!
Now that I have the offline buttplug task, I can work on shorter active buttplug tasks (already requested in pm).
Leandra wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:36 pm But i really like the idea of the tease and i hope you keep improving on it :love:
Oh, thank you for your kind message. I'll keep improving !
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

The game is really fast with the x10 multiplier. I unlock many things (everything under 200$).

Very nice dildo session after a long plug time with clenching! I'm addict to my own game :-P

I'm now a Novice anal pretender :whistle:
I wish I can add all that I want with the storage limit. Any suggestion are welcome.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

New big update today :
  • 20 sept. 2022 : redesign of the home page, there is now a "tasks" menu and a "settings" menu.
  • 20 sept. 2022 : in the settings, you can choose (by step of 5 min) the duration between buttplug tasks from 30 min (original value), down to 5 min. Gold reward scale linearly with time, but fan reward probability follow a root square (eg. from 20min to 5min, time is divided by 4, fan reward is only divided by 2).
  • 20 sept. 2022 : buttplugs pictures are sorted in three categories (<5cm, 5 to 7 cm, >7cm) and will be displayed according to your equiped toy... and bunch of new pictures. If you think some images are not in the right category, please tell me.
I begin to rework the dildo loop. in a first step I rewrite everything to make it more optimal. You won't see any difference, except maybe some bugs
nicki_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nicki_blue »

I’m quite new to the website and I don’t usually post but I wanted to say I really enjoyed your tease and really appreciate the work you must have put into it.

Like some have already said, I think the pace at the beginning is slow but I think that’s been covered already. I do like the concept of the tease, the thought and effort really comes across and I am looking forward to progressing and discovering more.

I have some thoughts, they might be silly or impractical but I really liked the tease and I thought I’d share.

It would be great if fans could interact and/or impact what you do in the tease. Maybe they can offer extra gold to perform certain tasks e.g. temporally speed up the pace of the dildo task, or they can request you say "their name" and/or a phrase whilst performing a task, they could ask you to perform something extra, play with nipples, perform ATM, or something else (I can't believe I just typed that)?

This fan request along with an accept / refuse button could appear periodically/randomly during some tasks with the coin reward displayed for accepting. Maybe there could be consequences for refusing too many requests or instead are rewarded by a super fan if you do well?

Anyway, it was just some thoughts, I really wanted to say thank you for the tease and look forward to playing some more.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

nicki_blue wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:15 pm I’m quite new to the website and I don’t usually post but I wanted to say I really enjoyed your tease and really appreciate the work you must have put into it.

Like some have already said, I think the pace at the beginning is slow but I think that’s been covered already. I do like the concept of the tease, the thought and effort really comes across and I am looking forward to progressing and discovering more.

I have some thoughts, they might be silly or impractical but I really liked the tease and I thought I’d share.

It would be great if fans could interact and/or impact what you do in the tease. Maybe they can offer extra gold to perform certain tasks e.g. temporally speed up the pace of the dildo task, or they can request you say "their name" and/or a phrase whilst performing a task, they could ask you to perform something extra, play with nipples, perform ATM, or something else (I can't believe I just typed that)?

This fan request along with an accept / refuse button could appear periodically/randomly during some tasks with the coin reward displayed for accepting. Maybe there could be consequences for refusing too many requests or instead are rewarded by a super fan if you do well?

Anyway, it was just some thoughts, I really wanted to say thank you for the tease and look forward to playing some more.
Thank you for this lovely message.

For me the interactions with the fans were implicit (the $ earnings and the tasks), but now that you say it, there is a huge potential and it gives me lots of ideas. I love your idea! It's not easy to integrate with existing tasks but for a new more active task, I'll think about it, like "live session" with fan requests.