[RELEASE] - Flux Dance Ultimate Challenge Experiment

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] - Flux Dance Ultimate Challenge Experiment

Post by doremi »

O.M.G. !!!!!
:yay:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
HighFreeman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by HighFreeman »

Awesome content. Not sure about the hypnotise you to be a perv bit but even that is interesting in a guilty way lol. Overall I really like it. The original flux dance is one of my favourite CHs. Might even be top - there are really a lot of good ones lol.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Wow. This is both welcome and weird. "Welcome" because it's always cool to see one of the "Cock Hero Old Guard" make an appearance with a new video tease. "Weird" because of the timing (more on that later).
vindicare wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:41 am I used some video material from these creators whom I'd like to give alot of credit to:

Clubberlang
NoodleDude
Gumbo
It's funny you mention these guys - maybe it's just me but I feel guys like you, andyp, Required, and other CH-style creators kind of inspired the whole video tease/PMV creation trend and it's fun to see how it's evolved - the three you mentioned there are some of the top PMV creators, so it's like a weird cyclical evolution. :geek:

I took a very quick preview glance and was pleasantly surprised at your experiment. I'll dive deeper into this one and provide thoughts when I can.

Good seeing you're still at it, Vindicare. Hope all is well. :yes:

Mok

PS> Oh almost forgot why the timing is "weird" - mostly cuz I also have been experimenting on my spare time. :look: Will send you a DM later.
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

Anyone can share it on spankBrang or other sites? thank you
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

supermokkori wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:53 pm Wow. This is both welcome and weird. "Welcome" because it's always cool to see one of the "Cock Hero Old Guard" make an appearance with a new video tease. "Weird" because of the timing (more on that later).
vindicare wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:41 am I used some video material from these creators whom I'd like to give alot of credit to:

Clubberlang
NoodleDude
Gumbo
It's funny you mention these guys - maybe it's just me but I feel guys like you, andyp, Required, and other CH-style creators kind of inspired the whole video tease/PMV creation trend and it's fun to see how it's evolved - the three you mentioned there are some of the top PMV creators, so it's like a weird cyclical evolution. :geek:

I took a very quick preview glance and was pleasantly surprised at your experiment. I'll dive deeper into this one and provide thoughts when I can.

Good seeing you're still at it, Vindicare. Hope all is well. :yes:

Mok

PS> Oh almost forgot why the timing is "weird" - mostly cuz I also have been experimenting on my spare time. :look: Will send you a DM later.
Supermokkori is here also :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I Wish all old creator can relaunch their old creations
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

Vindicare :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: OMG. FLux dance is one of my favorites. I even imitated you in a short video https://spankbang.com/6lwyy/video/cock+ ... ound+trial Cock hero flux dance 4 would be a dream for all of us here
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

supermokkori wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:53 pm Wow. This is both welcome and weird.
I think I'm going to faint! :w00t:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.

LINKS:

silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

God bless you. :innocent: :w00t: :-D
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

Wow, just based on a quick skim this looks impressive. I know how long it takes to do split-screen editing like this!

Thanks also for providing the separate MP3 tracks for us (the audio sounds a little compressed / degraded, do you happen to know if there is a higher quality source for these?)
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
SunnyDay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SunnyDay »

I can recognize Athalia's voice.

Whereas CH with hypno are my favs by far, this one seems to be too much in between, imo. And I think that's what can make some people confused.
I believe that experiment is going in the right direction, but if you want to try it that way I would suggest to go full hypno, with strong induction, binaurals and such. Athalia has always been a little light on that aspect from my own experience.

I love your choice of clips in the video that being said.
robs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by robs »

Vindicare and Supermokkori!

What a treat to see you are still around! :wave:

You are two of my favorite creators.

I sure hope to see more of you in the future!

Vindicare, I can't wait to try your latest work when I get some time.
kohlrabidude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kohlrabidude »

I just signed up for Milovana to write an homage to Vindicare's work. So exciting to hear this news!

I can't find a recent Flux Dance 2 thread so I'll post it here:
---
Flux Dance 2 was, I think, my first CockHero, which I only discovered earlier this spring and has kind of rocked my world.

I went back to it and realized just what a high standard Vindicare set. A few aspects I really like:

- While it has a steady progression from tease to soft core to hard core, it also throws in some challenging scenes early on, really keeping you on your toes.
- Each “chapter” rotates around a few main characters, like I’m building a relationship to each (but certainly not a monogamous one)
- The breaks are just funny - humor is always welcome
- The timing of the music to the action is superb
- The beats are interesting w/o being a distraction.

That said, there’s a few things I would change if I could:
- The 90 seconds of women in bondage I could have done without
- He didn’t really stick the landing, the final reward isn’t the hottest part of the production, but to each his own.

Anyhow, I'm sure I'll come back to this again and again. K
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

kohlrabidude wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:43 am I can't find a recent Flux Dance 2 thread
Flux Dance 2 - More sex, same concept!
;-)

LINKS:

Frank21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frank21 »

Hi,

It's great to see a legend back. I think this new project is awesome, I tried it yesterday and managed to las around 26 minutes because of how good it is :-P :-P .

As for the name, I would probably call it JOI Hero or something like that, because using the name of your previous project may give the wrong idea of a continuation, when what you are really doing is creating kind of a new genre. Also I knoe that you made quite clear in the post that tis was NOT a Cock Hero, but a bunch of people tend not to read the whole post and just read the title (to be honest we all have done this at least once).

I wanted to close this comment thanking you for all of your previous work and introducing me to Cock Heros. I would dare say that you introduced one of my favorite mechanics and one that I still to date really enjoy and has probably been the inspiration to many of the great productions like Canto, Audition, Fantasy and others; the "pink text" :devil: .

Thanks for all you work and creativity, is good to have you back. :yay:
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

For me, the concept worked pretty well. I was on the edge almost the whole time.