[RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stm CH Twisted Tales.

Post by boundupone »

Haxed11 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:35 pm I am seriously buying an E-Stim unit just for this. Do you guys have any recommendations??? :wave:

Im thinking about the DG-LAB Coyote, seems like a pretty good entry point.
I havent used DG unit but it seems an OK entry point to start playing. But I have no idea how it is with audio input

Right now there are very few power units available. 2b is available but from what I hear is bad with audio input. 312b is what I have and is very good, but is no longer available. kink are working on a unit that will be out in next few months but in US only to start with I believe. And erostek are working on 312b replacement but no idea when that will come out

Building a DIY unit is what many people are doing now, but I have no experience with this
Try anything once!
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

lolol2 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:40 pm The only thing I didn't like was the stroking parts... I guess most estim people will have the problem that it's impossible to stroke
It took me a while until I had the time to play it. I followed DigitalParkingLot wiring recommendation to be able to stroke, too. It has been an awesome ride.

That being said I understand lolo2 comment. How about having a softer signal during the stroking section of future productions, something like the "low signal strength"? (Yes, I want more of these!)

BTW I am sure you may have tried it, stroking while being estimed is also interesting. From the safety point of view it's a good idea to wear latex gloves if you plan to do so.

Thanks!!!!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Haxed11 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:35 pm I am seriously buying an E-Stim unit just for this. Do you guys have any recommendations??? :wave:

Build a DIY StereoStim, the Midistim design is easy to build, just be sure that the power supply is a double insulated 12v power supply (look for a symbol where there is a square inside a square) and that you aren't substituting other parts for the suggested ones or your experience might not match that of other people using the appropriate components.

I have the DG Lab Coyote, don't buy this or the 2B if you want to use anything but the most basic volume-based audio estim because the Coyote doesn't have a good way to play audio files as intended(no frequency response and the built-in app plays audio like junk, xtoys.app interprets audio by volume as is reasonable for volume, but doesn't control frequency) and the 2B doesn't match the same volume ramp, doesn't reproduce proper frequencies, and it filters out fast changes in the audio.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Hopper725 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:45 am

Build a diy unit. I used a 2b for a while and it’s amazing what the 2B misses in terms
of sensations. The 2B just simply filters a lot of important signals
out and you never even knew they were missing. Building a DIY unit was the best thing I did, it’s like all the estim files
I had were all new to me all over again. The threads in the hardware section will get u started. I bought everything I needed from Amazon. It’s remarkable easy to build.
^Absolutely this^

While much fancier designs do exist, at it's most basic a DIY estim box can be a set of battery powered speakers, two small transformers and four wires to connect everything together. It's not some huge intimidating project that requires masses of experience to put together. 20 quid and 20 minutes is enough to get you up and running. If you can re-wire a plug you can build an estim box :-)
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

numberonefan wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:29 pm [3]. Twisted Tales E-Stim mp3 File. 1hr 15min 17secs Duration. 172.3Mb. [Tri Phase Setup].
I already said above how much I loved this creation :love:
I just wanted to point out that the E-Stim file works extremely well in dual channel configurations as well :w00t:
So, E-Stimmers, do not hesitate to experiment !
Thanks again to the creators of this masterpiece :wave:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

I cut out all but the edging and finish sections, estim file here (import before download), ~19min long, not tested yet. https://mega.nz/file/8Fh0USyJ#Roz7OWIM_ ... rkeJJP9z4M
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

throwawayacct wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:16 pm I cut out all but the edging and finish sections, estim file here
Is it like just watching the good parts? :lol:

I'm firing this post just in jest, but if there's a serious reasoning behind this from your experience, I'm curious to know more about it. :smile:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

doremi wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:50 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:16 pm I cut out all but the edging and finish sections, estim file here
Is it like just watching the good parts? :lol:

I'm firing this post just in jest, but if there's a serious reasoning behind this from your experience, I'm curious to know more about it. :smile:
Just my ADHD, that's all. "I wonder what if..."

And don't try and tell me you've never skipped to good parts, lol
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

With PMV and Cock Hero productions, we already have the best parts. :lol: So, it's the bestest of the bestest. :-D
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
tinat37
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tinat37 »

I want to say a big thanks you to author of this experience.

I've done the Shemale version with a DG Coyote in triphase that was the best experience I've never had with estim.

Thanks you again !
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

This is the best estim in a long time.
On my DIY device all signals provide the right feeling.
On the first run I already came at the first TS cock. The sudden elevation in intensity pushed me over the edge. The signaal made sure my balls got completely drained in one load. Awesome.
The music helps me focus so I get submerged into the experience. No real world distractions, the girls get my full attention.

The only thing that could improve my experience is if the sounds and voices of the video were slightly louder, so that they are not drowned out by the music.

I hope there will be more of these.
rubbersexdoll
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): Still looking for a Domme that will transform me into the sissy slut I so long to be...
Sub/Slave(s): Still looking for that cool guy or girl that will be willing clean and shine my latex collection... payment in orgasms will be arranged.

Post by rubbersexdoll »

Okay, so I attempted this last night and took it the whole way through... the only thing I have to say is "AMAZING!!!"

The e-stim was perfect, and no, I didn't get any release. But that's okay. 15 minutes using a handy and funscripts took me over the edge into oblivion afterwards even though my dick was numb from all the estim. My set-up is a little different than most I suppose:

ET-312b on Audio 3, tri-phase setup... started at 47 on A, 54 on B... ended at 57 on A, 62 on B.
Mystim chastity cage with short urethral electrode
Channel A to cock head
Channel B to uni-polar medium conductive rubber plug from PES
Common to thick rubber ring from PES just behind the chastity cage

Usually I suffer from my cock going limp during estim, but this file kept me as rock hard as I could be in the cage. My cock was pressed all the way to the tip, which made the urethral electrode that much more impressive due to having full contact.

If not for the chastity cage, I would have cum waaay too early into the stim file. But hot damn that file was just awesome!

To Numberonefan and Digitalparkinglot, I have been following your work since I first fell into sissy hypno six years ago. As a long-time androgynous rubber fetishist with a penchant for heavy bondage (25 years now!), it takes a lot to impress me. You did it and set the bar even higher.

Thank you!!!!!
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

:love: Thank you all for the high praise :love:

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
jimsport
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jimsport »

Ive been looking to purchase an estim device. Would the ElectraStim Flux or Electrastim Axis work. They both play audio via line input.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

Have I already said in my previous comments on this masterpiece how much I love the poppers prompts too ? No ?
Well, I do, because they are not many (which is a good thing because too many kill the thing for me), and they are placed wisely, only at the upmost challenging moments.
Of course one can always add or skip some, but it's way more exciting to follow the prompts exactly.
Here it works marvellously, although I wouldn't mind one additional prompt, as I always struggle like hell while waiting for the 2nd one :lol: