Football decides

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Football decides

Post by Zoli »

No luck for forbiddendesire as Chelsea was blown away by Man City. Probably we should figure out a punishment in case they fire Lampard? :whistle:

Anyhow, life is going on as Spurs will take on Brentford tomorrow and United will play against City on Wednesday. No game for Chelsea until Sunday so no cumming for forbiddendesire only 3 edges per day until then.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Zoli wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:55 pm No luck for forbiddendesire as Chelsea was blown away by Man City. Probably we should figure out a punishment in case they fire Lampard? :whistle:

Anyhow, life is going on as Spurs will take on Brentford tomorrow and United will play against City on Wednesday. No game for Chelsea until Sunday so no cumming for forbiddendesire only 3 edges per day until then.
wait, wait...this means all FA, UCL, and Europa competitions and not just PL? I might need IV fluids.
Arthur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arthur »

Just noticed there are three players cheering on Manchester United. There's gonna be a lot of "tears" when they lose a match!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 pm
wait, wait...this means all FA, UCL, and Europa competitions and not just PL? I might need IV fluids.
Well, you don't *have* to cum when they win, you're just allowed to.
Zoli wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:55 pm No luck for forbiddendesire as Chelsea was blown away by Man City. Probably we should figure out a punishment in case they fire Lampard? :whistle:

Yeah, Chelsea got demolished. It's incredible they only scored 3. Looks like earliest cum opportunity is Sunday. Hopefully Tottenham don't concede more goals today else I'll have more than 3 edges per day lol.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

City is keeping us in the no-cum-zone :lol:

Frustrating night, yesterday, the performance was down and so are our chances for some cum before Saturday. Thank god we play so early :D
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Zoli wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:39 pm City is keeping us in the no-cum-zone :lol:

Frustrating night, yesterday, the performance was down and so are our chances for some cum before Saturday. Thank god we play so early :D
Not a good game for sure! Let's hope we win the next one!
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

damago85 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:06 pm Can I pick Real Madrid?
Of course, welcome to the game! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

About yesterday's FA cup game, I was hoping for more cummings, but I'll take the one. Actually I've already taken :whistle: I really hope United beat Burnley on Tuesday (with a great scoreline), not only because then they take top of the table but also I'm a bit frightened of the Liverpool game and I'm not ready going 1.5 weeks without cumming. :no:

Chelsea also won and Spurs is playing against non-League side so probably luck for Arthur and forbiddendesire too.
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

damago85 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:12 pm
Zoli wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:17 pm

About yesterday's FA cup game, I was hoping for more cummings, but I'll take the one. Actually I've already taken :whistle: I really hope United beat Burnley on Tuesday (with a great scoreline), not only because then they take top of the table but also I'm a bit frightened of the Liverpool game and I'm not ready going 1.5 weeks without cumming. :no:

Chelsea also won and Spurs is playing against non-League side so probably luck for Arthur and forbiddendesire too.
No cumming for me until Thursday at least then, I suppose :lol:
No, but at least no edges neither :P Cheering them to beat Bilbao on Thursday :D
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Just a little heartwarming news about the FA cup match Spurs played. Marine FC is a Tier 8 club who made it to the 3rd round, and the 20k they receive for making it that far will last years.

As if that wasn't enough, the lack of ticket revenue for a small club like theirs is a blow; one of the big rewards for making it to 3rd round is the chance to share in tix revenue with the big PL clubs. So a "Virtual ticket" was sold for 20 pounds, and over 20,000 tickets were sold, earning Marine 10x what just their 3rd round award was. If that wasn't enough, Spurs supporters cleaned out their merchandise available to sell - scarves, kit, and all.

5-0, expected win of course, and that striker is going to be telling his buddies at the pub all about the crossbar for a decade.

Post-match, since COVID rules prevent kit swapping, Marine players were given fresh first team kits, and their coaching staff given the oppo research sheets Spurs coaches had compiled.

And that's how you do it. Class all around.

Fulham on Wed to take place of rescheduled Villa. And you know what, if Villa could field a squad for the FA cup, they should have been forced to do the same for the league. Some bullshit going on with the COVID rules, and it punishes teams who have been taking precautions, testing, and isolating any players with potential contact. Euros have to get canceled or postponed, there's no way that the league isn't going to be rescheduling games in May and up to June.
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:46 pm Just a little heartwarming news about the FA cup match Spurs played. Marine FC is a Tier 8 club who made it to the 3rd round, and the 20k they receive for making it that far will last years.

As if that wasn't enough, the lack of ticket revenue for a small club like theirs is a blow; one of the big rewards for making it to 3rd round is the chance to share in tix revenue with the big PL clubs. So a "Virtual ticket" was sold for 20 pounds, and over 20,000 tickets were sold, earning Marine 10x what just their 3rd round award was. If that wasn't enough, Spurs supporters cleaned out their merchandise available to sell - scarves, kit, and all.

5-0, expected win of course, and that striker is going to be telling his buddies at the pub all about the crossbar for a decade.

Post-match, since COVID rules prevent kit swapping, Marine players were given fresh first team kits, and their coaching staff given the oppo research sheets Spurs coaches had compiled.

And that's how you do it. Class all around.

Fulham on Wed to take place of rescheduled Villa. And you know what, if Villa could field a squad for the FA cup, they should have been forced to do the same for the league. Some bullshit going on with the COVID rules, and it punishes teams who have been taking precautions, testing, and isolating any players with potential contact. Euros have to get canceled or postponed, there's no way that the league isn't going to be rescheduling games in May and up to June.
Absolutely, this is what football is all about. Amazing support to Marine FC, great to see this.

About the covid situation, I believe, any team who cannot field 11 players should forfeit the match and lose 3-0. Of course, that could lead to team hide positive results and that is dangerous. I don't know, but it is not good as it is.

And yesterday, ooooh yesterday. POGBOOOOM. Pogba find his best form since the City game and what an important goal was that! Unfortunalty only one cumbooom ( :D ) but being top of the table after 8 years. Great feeling. Better than an orgasm :D
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

damago85 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:12 pm
Zoli wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:17 pm

No cumming for me until Thursday at least then, I suppose :lol:
And the denial is ongoing! :thumbsup: Unfortunately Real will only play next Wednesday so that is a tough start for you.

Don't forget your two edges minimum!
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

No cumming for some of us, but not losing at Anfield feels massive now! Yeah, United could've won it but before the match I'd taken the 0-0. Being 3 points clear after the match is quite something. The next month is easier for United than City so we should keep up the momentum and collect as many points as possible.

Well done for forbiddendesire and Arthur, enjoy your cummings :smile:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Once Dele is out of the locker room and off to PSG I expect Spurs will show more maturity, and with Ndombele coming into his own, I'm stocking up on some supplements. If Harry starts getting more sleep, too...

Would have liked to see a clean sheet 3-0 against the lowest position team with the worst PL record in history, but we all know about Dr. Tottenham, and our back line rotation will leak goals until we get a CDM and CB signing.

We are so bad at defending set pieces. What the hell?
Arthur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arthur »

Zoli wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:01 pm No cumming for some of us, but not losing at Anfield feels massive now! Yeah, United could've won it but before the match I'd taken the 0-0. Being 3 points clear after the match is quite something. The next month is easier for United than City so we should keep up the momentum and collect as many points as possible.

Well done for forbiddendesire and Arthur, enjoy your cummings :smile:
Oh, I will. I'm still learning how to handle denial periods longer than two weeks so I was a little worried about that last match, eight days with x-number of nightly edges? The team's been good to me so far though.
PelleEpoque
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by PelleEpoque »

Would love to participate in this, my pick is Arsenal.