Constant Harassment, Bullying and Content Theaft on Milovana.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Constant Harassment, Bullying and Content Theaft on Milovana.

Post by Morexis »

Jerk boi wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:50 pm It's not using an overwatch character it's like taking overwatch the game and saying you made it and anyone can use it for free.
This analogy is good but there are some key elements missing:

Just out of spite, you add personal insults towards Jeff Kaplan in your Overwatch copy. (Seriously, I feel like none of you saw that in the ADWM copy. I guess that's a good thing though...)
Also, you make sure to manipulate Metacritic, so that all Blizzard games have bad to mediocre ratings.
And lastly, you regularly send the devs of Overwatch letters about how much they suck.

Now it's a fitting analogy for what happened and is still happening.
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Wow, there's really been some stuff going on here while I've been gone. Or has there? I still think this is not a business platform to highlight your own business or self-glorification, but about free things made out of love and curiousity about the topic of the site.

At least tell me you'll donate a % of earnings towards Milovana to repay using it for personal gain, and I might grow some sympathy :love:

EDIT: Oops, there is no donate possibility, just checked. I guess we're back to the start then

EDIT2: Checked the original tease, asks for money at the first sexy scene = I've seen enough
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Crimedick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:03 pm Again, for the slow people. Not a single tease done by Morexis is "pay to win", "pay to play" or anything similar.
What they do is a normal sidehobby wich gives income.
Mate, read my previous post and rub those pink sunglasses off your eyes. What they do is constant promotion of their own business in a tasteless and very visible way, that is not in the spirit of this site! Either learn to do it in a classy way (like as a hint in end credits "Btw I have a Patreon if you'd like to support me") or be prepared to hear comments about this not being a paysite and not the place for your self-glorification needs!

I do agree that it is a lot of work, and I appreciate that work. Can there even be a slight adjustment in the way their need for money is constantly displayed on this nice site, or are we just gonna keep talking about the same problem for years and years?

Btw, I do not like how someone tried to troll them and copy & post their tease again either... but I have no problem understanding why they feel motivated to keep going after Morexis :-|

Also, calling those of us that dislike rubbing monetary motives in our faces on this wonderful site SLOW, is quite the insult that you're going to be having words with me about, so you might wanna rephrase that in the future.
Jerk boi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jerk boi »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:00 pm
Crimedick wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:03 pm Again, for the slow people. Not a single tease done by Morexis is "pay to win", "pay to play" or anything similar.
Mate, read my previous post and rub those pink sunglasses off your eyes. What they do is constant promotion of their own business in a tasteless and very visible way, that is not in the spirit of this site! Either learn to do it in a classy way (like as a hint in end credits "Btw I have a Patreon if you'd like to support me") or be prepared to hear comments about this not being a paysite and not the place for your self-glorification needs!

You can criticize, by all means, maybe stop with harassment tho? you can protest paid teases by not playing them and if you feel the need even giving it a 1/5 but the site owners seem to have no problem with it so you'll just have to play other teases?

Just FYI I have no interest in paying for content, and will not do so, but thats just something i have to deal with
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Jerk boi wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:33 pm
thatsprettyhot wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:00 pm

You can criticize, by all means, maybe stop with harassment tho? you can protest paid teases by not playing them and if you feel the need even giving it a 1/5 but the site owners seem to have no problem with it so you'll just have to play other teases?

Just FYI I have no interest in paying for content, and will not do so, but thats just something i have to deal with
Haha of course I could just avoid them, mostly do, but with certain topics I feel a bit of an activist inside myself so I'll speak about it. Harassment? I don't see it. Also FYI, I don't have any problem paying for things, and I have a content creator I support, but that is in a place meant for it
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

The starting words from the description of this site:

"Milovana is a free online community, dedicated to the safe, sane and consensual exploration of sexual technique and technology in fun and interactive ways. A safe haven for all denominations of human sexuality."

I'll be glad to hear arguments why someone feels paid content fits well into this description. Anyone?

The reason I'm feeling annoyed about this subject, is because the same creator keeps messing with this ideology over and over, using it for something that it is not intended for, and keeps making a lot of noise with a constant negative vibe about it. This place doesn't need paid content or negativity, so I wonder wherein the actual problem lies?

We can even break down the description message piece by piece, and check how paid content makes for fun and interactive ways for those without money, for example? Or how mentioning "paid subscription needed" works with free.

EDIT once more: if someone's really thinking this is personal, you can go thru my post history and see me discussing the same issue with other creators asking for money on here for their content, and you'll find that it is not personal :love:
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Xardas »

Mate... are you a moderator? Are you an admin? Are you financially keeping Milovana online? No? Then shut up about what should or should not be on the site, because it is not your place to single-handedly decide, and especially not your place to try to enforce it via guerrilla tactics. You are not the sole arbiter of justice here, so stop acting like it. You don't like a tease for whatever reason? Down-rate it then move on. If the actual site owners want paid content like this banned, they will. If they want crowd funding enabled, again, they will. It's their pocket and bottom line, not yours, so stop acting as if your opinion would be anything but the singular opinion of a singular user.
Lojackload
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lojackload »

The fact you feel the need to go at it explaining it's not personal makes me think it's pretty personal, adding to the 4 back to back posts you've made on it, but whatever lets you stay on that high horse of yours. :rolleyes:

You're opposed to people supporting webtease creators? Fine, don't support them, turn the other way. Found a tease and it has something for patrons to enjoy and you can't enjoy? Feel free to nope out of the tease. But hey, don't vote on it either, since you didn't play it, which is only fair.

But don't come here with the bullshit that putting up patron rewards is tasteless, or what is and isn't against the spirit of this site. If having a patreon and having patron rewards was against this site's rules, then please let the admins come out and state that, because last time I checked you aren't a mod, admin or site owner. What you're basically saying is "Hey tease creator, have this tiny little itsy bitsy little paragraph at the end of the tease so no one can see it with your patreon, and we're cool! OH and toss money towards the site too! Actually scrap that, just leave!". Did the tease ask you for your credit card to play it? No? Stop using the term 'PAY WALL' like you just learned it in school.

And the worst part on all this is, first there was the May fiasco, with people rate-nuking teases (Something Seraph0x confirmed, given with how many back to back 1 star ratings from TOR browsers that had to be deleted on one tease alone, now imagine if there was someone spiteful enough to do it to every single one of a creator's teases) and adding in bogus votes to Tease of the Month. Now there was an asshole copy-pasting a webtease, adding spiteful insults to a tease creator (which I'm pretty sure if AGAINST the spirit of this website as well, if we're adding that as an argument). This keeps going and soon there won't be people wanting to make teases for this website anymore, if the "fun" prize gets cheated away (That's Tease of the Month), and if making a tease that even rubs some people the wrong way gets you insulted (Which is what happened here, and is STILL happening), then a lot more people are just going to say 'Fuck this shitshow' and go away.

Also, hope you've never watched content on youtube, in particular gaming content, with ads turned on, if you're that opposed to people creating content off the back of other content and being paid for it, because oh boy you'd sound like a hypocrite right now! Just because money isn't flying out of your wallet directly off of those ads doesn't mean the content creator isn't getting paid for it. What you're upset about is seeing content you can't access for free, but I guess you'd much rather have "Hey, there's a patreon, and there's cooler stuff there!" at the end of the tease than ignore that one text box in the middle of the tease!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 pm The starting words from the description of this site:

"Milovana is a free online community, dedicated to the safe, sane and consensual exploration of sexual technique and technology in fun and interactive ways. A safe haven for all denominations of human sexuality."
My 2c on this - Steam is a free community, you don't get to play Half Life Alyx for free. Reddit is a free community, you can't hand out gold wherever you like. Fortnite is free, doesn't mean you can get all the skins for free. Free doesn't necessarily mean that everything therein must be included for free.

Whether that justifies some of these cases is an issue beyond myself that I don't have any way of addressing :lol:

However - A thread about harassment has turned into a place to harass people. Be civil y'all. Locking.