[RELEASE] Getting Down With The Thiccness

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hedgehog
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Getting Down With The Thiccness

Post by hedgehog »

Nice work. Thanx
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

hedgehog wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 pm Nice work. Thanx
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

What a ride :smile: Well made for faster action tastes, extra love for great music! :love:
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:22 pm What a ride :smile: Well made for faster action tastes, extra love for great music! :love:
Thank you! Happy you enjoyed it! :)

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
john.henry.144

Post by john.henry.144 »

I finally had an opportunity to play this Saturday night. Goddamn, that was superb! Great music, challenging but not overly elaborate beats. The selection of scenes was excellent. I knew I was in for a ride with Angela White, but what I hadn't counted on was Natasha Nice. Wide hips, thick thighs, big ass - she has a body that hits me right dead center in the Central European peasant lizard brain and she knows how to use it! I failed in the middle of the penultimate round, I think, looking at the timestamp, and as soon as I have another chance I'm going to try again because I want to see that reward round! Thank you so much for putting this together.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

john.henry.144 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:23 pm I finally had an opportunity to play this Saturday night. Goddamn, that was superb! Great music, challenging but not overly elaborate beats. The selection of scenes was excellent. I knew I was in for a ride with Angela White, but what I hadn’t counted on was Natasha Nice. Wide hips, thick thighs, big ass - she has a body that hits me right dead center in the Central European peasant lizard brain and she knows how to use it! I failed in the middle of the penultimate round, I think, looking at the timestamp, and as soon as I have another chance I’m going to try again because I want to see that reward round! Thank you so much for putting this together.
Hah! Glad you enjoyed it. I felt she was sort of the sleeper star for this one. That said, I’m really weak for Lena Paul. She just always seems like she’s loving the scenes she’s in, as well as her enthusiasm in her behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, thanks a ton! Good luck on your next try!

Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

This is greatness, it has immediately been added to my permanent rotation of favorites! Thanks for creating it, very very well done.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Hopzzz wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:00 am This is greatness, it has immediately been added to my permanent rotation of favorites! Thanks for creating it, very very well done.
Thank you! Glad you had fun with it! :)