[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by kong »

I really loved this tease so absolutely great in many viewpoints!
I do not think you achieve enough creddit as you deserve.

I though it was really hard to find this tease and I stumbled upon it by reading in the Forum.

An idea would be to post in as a classical tease and link it to the forum, so you can get grades and publicity so others could enjoy your exellent tease as i did! :-)
smmasterclas
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by smmasterclas »

The best tease ever! :love:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

what kinks are in this? :whistle:
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

smmasterclas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 am The best tease ever! :love:
Seconded. Enjoyed it really much. Need to play it again some day :w00t:
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Stunning Tease - it is really more a piece of art. Amazing work.
It really draws me into the japanese setting, many details .... just love it.

Really hope this would be developped further although I read there is not much chance.

Anyway, thanks a lot also @figroll

BTW the downloadlink for Guideme is still down.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hi all and especially Rinascere. I thought about writing you a private message, but maybe it is also interesting for others who want to jump in/ have ideas/ whatever

Rinascere wrote in the forum
I'm not planning to do a sequel, although the theme could offer a lot more content, like a stroker in the ancient times, some underground matches... It takes a lot of time for me to do another one, so I'm stopping here. Of course, I would love to see some stories related or even a direct sequel.
And at another point he lets us know that he'd but not that happy if someone modifies his work.

Well, I did. But for the time being only for private use. I am a COMPLETE noob to programming and though renpy makes it a little easier to get the hang of it, I need to google basically everything I want to do. Given the very high standards demanded by milovana users I am far from publishing something.

I have three questions mainly to rinascere:

First - could you (or anyone) provide me with links or ressources to some more soft core japanese pics (particulary sets of pics of same person in same situation/ setting) which suit the content (regarding surrounding/ context). That would help.

Second: Would you, Rinascere, like that I share with you what I did (will explain in the end) or even work together on it?

Third: Once I made a sufficient progress (which can take months from here), would you be okay if I publish it here on milovana, giving you and figroll credit?

--------------

Now some notes on what I implemented:
In course of the first 3 days, i.e. before competition, it is now possible to become scholar in a library. The teacher allows you to learn some skills (framed to fit the general story). What it basically does: Once you learned a skill, you can use it in competition to cancel a specific technical form stroking order. Doing so will cost you some kind of energy, which you can build up before by doing (non technical forms) stroking exercises in the temple (eg with Shunka).
It's a concept typically known from RPGs. It's not yet fully implemented, as it was pain in the a** for me as programming noob to add a screen when necessary that keeps track of learned skills, "energy" and bla.

After I finished the possibility to learn all skills I think of (though not necessary to learn everything before the final competition), I need to implement it within the already written final competition (i.e. showing the screen at right times etc.).

Steps after would be to develop the "world" further. I.e. daily life at the temple, here and there competitions, perks and events, chance to develop the character and things like that.

Also, I need more concepts besides just "doing x strokes" to build this "energy". Hunters RPG (say instead of experience) way would be nice but this is way beyond my skills to implement.

Thats it
Cheers
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Oh god, richman. I didn't notice what you posted here until today, and couldn't see any notification. I'm really sorry for the late response. But, if you are still interested, I'll try to help.
First - could you (or anyone) provide me with links or ressources to some more soft core japanese pics (particulary sets of pics of same person in same situation/ setting) which suit the content (regarding surrounding/ context). That would help.
First of all, keep in mind that some time has passed, so I barely can't remember the details. For the sources, I just googled something like "japanese sexy gallery" and see what it shows. Here are two I used to search usually:
JPbeauties
JapaneseIdols
JPgravure
I guess you will have to find the name of the models you like and then search for different galleries.
Second: Would you, Rinascere, like that I share with you what I did (will explain in the end) or even work together on it?

Third: Once I made a sufficient progress (which can take months from here), would you be okay if I publish it here on milovana, giving you and figroll credit?
Reading what about your concept reminds me of what I wanted to do with my tease: having a competition at the end while you can travel from there to there doing things, in my case, inside the temple walls during the first part. That, of course, was heavily limited because of the amount of time it takes to develop such a thing. It's not only making the surrounding "world", but also you got to fill it with characters and events to make it feel alive.

About the gameplay (and this is just my personal opinion), I don't think skipping some specific technical forms would fit. I mean, that is like defeating the whole purpose of doing a Technical Forms theme game. Instead, it could just change it to an easier form, for example, or give the player some time to rest between orders, or even changing to different levels of nudity depending on your actions. It would really great to see some others abilities, although the programming part should be hard.

Overall, it looks like the main focus of the game would be the final competition. Some abilities of the librarian phase could be optional, giving the chance to pay the price of stroking at the beginning to have an easier gameplay later on.

I also don't understand how the "energy" mechanic works altogether. Typically, players already have their own "energy" while stroking, that can make them lose the game if they get too aroused. So the "energy" bar ingame should indicate another thing. Perhaps building that energy to use that points later on paying skills, like mana in RPGs? Maybe that was your point and I have not understood properly. In that case, the addition of objects could work too.

At the end it all depends on what is your conceptual vision. If you want to give more importance to the character development, or the gameplay, or whatever. Random/branching events also give a whole new layer of complexity, but you got to develop things that players may never experience.

And finally, about publishing here: please do! I didn't ask permission to figroll to be fair (which I truly regret at this point :unsure: ) and, obviously, don't own the rights to use any of the images of the tease. It would be very hypocrite of me not letting you publish your creations. As long as people get properly credited, it would just have no sense on limiting ourselves. This way we all win. But keeping that apart, it would make me very happy to see someone expanding the lore! :smile:

And sorry again for not answering sooner. Please, if you keep working on the project, I'd be glad to see what's going on!
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Good reply @Rinascere! Just my opinion but to me, taking concepts from others and expanding them and sharing back to milovana feels what this community is/should be about, so is only right people don't get precious when others try, granted being sure to acknowledge heavily the original creator. Which you certainly did Rinascere and you work was a masterpiece which I loved playing through multiple times.

@richman2 I really hope you do release additional ideas and an expansion to this great game, I always thought it would be great it expanded.

Even a different story arch following the same or similar concept...almost like the idea of a story teller sharing tales of different legends.....the hero Rinascere created in tech forms, and the one you create that way it is not as difficult trying to find ways to link the creations together....but whatever you have come up with, looking forward to trying it out!! Best of luck and keep us all posted richman2
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Rinascere wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:33 pm Oh god, richman. I didn't notice what you posted here until today, and couldn't see any notification. I'm really sorry for the late response. But, if you are still interested, I'll try to help.

And sorry again for not answering sooner. Please, if you keep working on the project, I'd be glad to see what's going on!

Hey Rinascere and all,

dropped by after a long time and saw your post. Happy to read! And thanks for your reply!
Indeed a google backward image search gave me japanesebeauties which I worked with to get more sets. Thanks for the other sources though!

So here is the update. But first to all who expect a big thing: It is not, sorry :) Still, there is something to play.
For those who cant wait, please find the download link here

https://mega.nz/file/U5AyxJzY#gUJYibZQe ... KJ35xLj_Ck

Now a lengthy post and some explanation what to expect and disclaimers. As I wrote last time this is literally the first time I did something with programming and to be honest two or three moths ago I stopped working on it, because it was unsatisfying not to be able to implement things I envisioned as quickly as I whished for.

Think of it not as a finished polished thing. It is basically an extension of what rinascere did with some more tease situations implemented. Some dead ends and for sure not everything is consistent. I guess it helps if you're able to edit the script via Ren'py in order to skip back and forth and tweak a bit but that's not necessary.

So what is implemented and what is not:
(1) While the most additions are after Rinascere's part (i.e. after the final competition) the librarian thing is active in the days before the final competition. The idea is to get trained by the librarian to learn some abilities to "cancel" a technical form. It is thought to "buy" you a break in the competition. To do so besides "learing" it by the librarian you need some "energy" (think of it as mana). Sadly the game clearly lacks of chances to build up energy. There are only some options surrounding Shunka (throwing some stones in the lake repeatedly and other things) but it's damn boring. Sorry for that. Turned out builing something like succubus Hunter/ Hunters RPG is way way beyond my skills.

Never mind, I'd suggest to do the training in the library partly/mostly before final competition, partly after. Not because it works as a system or is useful but just because this leads to some teasing situations. Then a menu appears and in competition if you wish to skip a technical form order and you learned to cancel specifically this TF (say eagle) you click in the menu, your "energy goes down" and you're allowed not to stroke for one form. There is no interaction with gameplay though i.e. long story short: you can ignore it. But I recommend the training in the library cause of teasing sessions.

(2) As I said after final competition more rooms appear, like the onsen and there is "holiday" with the librarian part. Also, after final competition there is some more training. To get there, without being able to edit script/ variables you need to play through though. So yes you need to start from the very start.

(3) The meditation room (after final competition) is still a dead end. Was thought and inspired by a tease here that you enter, let the program open at your PC and do your things. From time to time it calls you to the PC in order to complete a task within a time frame in order to get rewards. Was too complex with random timers and too much work for writing.

(4) Shunka takes a much more prominent role as your friend. Be nice to her. Thought to make her more important with the meidtation room thing but... see (3)

Ah and maybe not so straight forward hint: to get into the library training (which is not possible right from the start but second or third day btw), when told you need some energy first, go to the lake and repeatedly through some stones in the water and follow Shunkas order.

So... again please don't expect too much also regarding consistency of the story. And sometimes beats don't fit. At some point in time I just stopped polishing that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Technical notes (Haha)
As I am a noob for scripting/ coding I really heavily decentralised the code Rinascere packed into one scriptfile into a bunge of files. First just to cut through what he did and to understand how it works and then I sticked to this system. Hope others can understand this probably most messy system in the world.

That's it for now. Will update the post maybe later. So much more to say. But I'll stop here for the moment.
Have fun @all
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

hey, sorry delayed reply! i absolutely love this! i think you have added an amazing contribution. I loved this overall and its great it follows on, the babe selected for the holiday is perfection! my only wish was for more content/ rooms and challenges. I really hope you get to expand this further. really is awesome work, that comment goes from original idea, to the remake and to this latest edition!
Thank you!!!
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Excellent game.
Could You explain where the saves of the game are placed in case You want to reset the game and start from the beginning again
Last edited by Tommyy on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I am thinking on porting this concept to TeaseAI (I already put something in the last HoT version, but I want to try a exclusive version).

I did try to learn how to use RenPy , but it's not for me for now.

My idea is for something after you had played this, and get some online trainning (fits better with TeaseAI, since emulate a chat), even a online tournament later.

My idea is, everytime you log in, you have a trainning session with:

- 1 random beats (I already have the code for that)
- 1 specific trainning (somethng like the original)
- 1 focused training on 1 type (dog, cat, snake, etc)

Every trainning would give you points, till you have enough to go to the tournament.

Tournament I am thinking on stages, like Regional, State, National, Global. In these cases, would be with other Dommes, what it's a little hard to do in TeaseAI, but possible.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Hey everybody!

You guys have very interesting ideas! For my part, I barely remember technical aspects of the software and Ren'Py. I've been focusing lately in video format (mainly Cock Heroes), and have barely thought about text-based teases. In this game, I wanted to give you a story based on figroll idea, which I think it turned out well (though not perfect) and finished for my part.

For me, that's it. I still think it's a great idea that has a lot more of potential, lore-wise. For example, avatarbr's concept of TeaseAI would be awesome, tho really difficult to implement. Richman's prototype is taking form, but is still needs some work to be completed.

What I got to say it's that I'm really grateful of you guys are doing here. It shows I got to the point I wanted to with Technical Forms. Now we share the same vision of this universe, which is great. However, I personally have less time to spare in this craft, which means I won't do any more work related, at least in the near future.

Thank you all for posting and keeping the spirit alive! Will surely read and play everything you all create! :love:
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hi there!

First thank you @Rinascere for your straight comment that you do not plan to further work on it - better clear than hopes ;) - and about your plans and also thank you for your kind words.

In the last days and after I noticed there is some interest in the community, I further (better say "restarted") worked on the project and made some progress even compared to the version I shared. Mainly because I finally understood how to code onging beats while showing pic changes/ texts much more easily than before and other things which make experience more smoothly and coding faster.

@avatabr interesting thought! I love your teases ever since. For my part I'll stick to renpy for now as TeaseAI is too complicated for me. But I'll take the idea regarding Traing in order to earn "points"/ merits/ whatever to get on a tournament.

Currently I'm more focused on building rooms/ events/ things in the temple after the first competition and bring the story a bit further.

@Tommyy technically the save files are stored in \Technical Forms\game\saves but in case you just want to start from the beginning, it should be enough to click "start" on the very first page. This always starts avery new game. To load old stats/ game you need explicitly to click "load" and select the saved game. So no need to delete/ modify (dont know if even possible) the save files.

@MaoMao3974 thank you very much for trying!
Indeed I managed to put in some of new teases and situations the last days. Mostly focused on the onsen, improved meditation thing (though still very experimental) and things.
Just a hint for gameplay (also, but not as relevant in the published version, but will be more relevant going forward): It is meaningful to go to your room from time to time and sleep. New days sometimes bring new things/ options. By further counting your days in the temple I wanted to follow the concept of living there and having a timeline instead of just a map with many rooms and teases.

Plans:
In the next days (okay, say 2 weeks) I plan to implement kind of a passcode (or maybe just a button) which allows you guys to surpass days1-5 plus the first competition. I realised "updating" (i.e. just adding files/ new scripts to a standing distribution) is difficult for various reasons at that point of time because I still add global variables and stuff.
Therefore and because most, if not all of my extensions will be after the first competition I want you for testing and experience purposes a way to circumvent the first part even without having knowledge of coding/ using ren'py. Otherwise someone who, say, is up to date and tried my last version and wants in a next version to look at new things does not need to click through all of the first part again.
Maybe - I say maybe... i.e. I have no clue... just adding new scripts / replacing old ones and using old save files might work as a quick and dirty solution but I doubt it.Too many dependencies I guess.

So in the next weeks expect an updated version
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Hi @Rinascere

Once again thank You for a splendid game.
One question. When I play the FBI scene/Ewa there is no sound. Has it anything to do with the java text: {nw}{w=4}

Regards
Tommyy