My Cock Hero Audio Files

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: My Cock Hero Audio Files

Post by stlucifer »

For those of you wanting/asking for new content it has become almost too easy to "create" your own, here is how;

For people wanting CH-type files, go to this URL https://github.com/FredTungsten/Scripts ... ock%20Hero to get the "funscript" file. Save the text file to your computer then go to this URL https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html to convert that file into an MP3 file (suggested settings below).

Myself, I've moved away from CH-type videos and have moved on to consuming estim sync'd videos - that is videos with an estim track that matches the actions being performed. Head over to http://www.realtouchscripts.com/ to get 100's of free funscript files paired with all kinds of videos (BJ, HJ, sex, ...)

As for using the funscript to MP3 converted, I normally use (recommend) the following settings;
CH Videos: 1s, 44100 Hz, freq=777, +DblTime, +Expand, +Fade Out
Syncd Videos: 1s, 44100 Hz, freq=777, +Expand, +Fade Out

By all means experiment with the converter settings and let the community know what you discover.

Enjoy!
StL
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Very helpful, thank you.

Just wondering why the default frequency setting on the converter is 420, 520, 620? Do some people prefer to combine frequencies? Why do you prefer 777Hz?

Also, from the list you recommended, are these all mono files or to be used in tri-phase? And what should the trade placement be to get the stroking sensation? Thanks again!
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stlucifer »

I've not had much luck with using multiple frequencies but some people have. Seems the key to using multiple frequencies is to make sure they are multiples of each other otherwise they may overlap and cause spikes. I keep things simple and I just use a single frequency. I saw a post from someone else saying they were using 777hz so I tried it and I liked it - so that's why I recommend it as a starting value - but I highly encourage you to try different frequencies and post/share your findings.

These files aren't mono, in fact they aren't even audio files. Funscript files are meant for mechanical devices like the Launch (for fleshlights). They are a series of position values over time. Picture the rail-based mechanical Launch device, 0% likely represents no insertion and 100% represents fully inserted (or vice versa, IDK I don't have one, just guessing).

What turns these files into stim files is the funstim converter which is a brilliant piece of work from user cfs6t08p. The resulting MP3 file from the converter is a stereo file. In fact these files are only really applicable to stereo setups in that the output generated is phased modulated audio. The code uses the % position value to determine how in/out of phase the audio is. 0% means fully in phase and 100% means fully out of phase. Stimming with these files using a mono device or a single channel from a stereo device will feel quite boring - just a steady hum. Its the phase difference between the Left and Right channels which generates a sensation. So a triphase setup is essential.

As for trode placement, I use common on the tip, left-channel at the base of the cock, and right-channel beneath the balls (aka on the perineum).

Cheers,
StL
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jgrants »

Dear @stlucifer,

I would agree the funscript conversion is super easy and opens the door to a lot of content. But they do not compare with your files :w00t:

Thanks for sharing the information!

stlucifer wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:57 pm For those of you wanting/asking for new content it has become almost too easy to "create" your own, here is how;

For people wanting CH-type files, go to this URL https://github.com/FredTungsten/Scripts ... ock%20Hero to get the "funscript" file. Save the text file to your computer then go to this URL https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html to convert that file into an MP3 file (suggested settings below).

Myself, I've moved away from CH-type videos and have moved on to consuming estim sync'd videos - that is videos with an estim track that matches the actions being performed. Head over to http://www.realtouchscripts.com/ to get 100's of free funscript files paired with all kinds of videos (BJ, HJ, sex, ...)

As for using the funscript to MP3 converted, I normally use (recommend) the following settings;
CH Videos: 1s, 44100 Hz, freq=777, +DblTime, +Expand, +Fade Out
Syncd Videos: 1s, 44100 Hz, freq=777, +Expand, +Fade Out

By all means experiment with the converter settings and let the community know what you discover.

Enjoy!
StL
Riswan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Riswan »

Anyone that has a backup the mega link is not working
Abigtoy11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Abigtoy11 »

STL Cock hero files are my favorite. Anyone post a backup link?
stlucifer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stlucifer »

Updated the link in the original post.

Enjoy,
StL
Abigtoy11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Abigtoy11 »

stlucifer wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:18 pm Updated the link in the original post.

Enjoy,
StL
Thank you so much ! :yes:
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

Thank you so much for this gold mine of stim files!

One question: Do these work well with DIY Stim, 2B, ET-312, or all of the above?