Kinky monopoly

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Kinky monopoly

Post by mrivan »

I've seen the Proctor Game and used it a few times -- not bad.

But Monopoly can be taken a lot further with a bit of initiative. Depending on your own preferences and tolerances within the scene as well as your partner's, you can take a standard Monopoly set and reconfigure it to suit your own preferences.

When you have to make a payout as the result of a Chance or Comm Chest card, you can add a requirement to remove an article of clothing. Perhaps one of the decks can be replaced with a collect of punishment activities -- such as spanking or whipping, clamps on nipples, restraint, gags, etc.

If you have to go to jail, you can imagine what might happen depending on how you write your rules. Perhaps when you fail to roll out, your roll translates into whipstrokes. Perhaps you must provide some brief erotic service to your opponent every turn you remain. And certainly, the end results in terms of cash can translate into anything from whipstrokes, to time in restraint, to servicing your partner so many times before your chastity is unlocked, or whatever else your imagination can come up with.

Perhaps each of the Hotel groups can have a theme for what happens when you hit one with houses or hotels. One group may be whipstrokes, another might be clamped nipples (with weights for more built groups), another may require massage or oral service, still another may require some form of restraint.

Try inserting a special card into each of the two decks which, when presented, allows you to pass off a punishment activity to your opponent.

You can write the rules any way you want to. Just come to agreement with your partner and have fun!
raistlan1982
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by raistlan1982 »

i like this a lot and will come back to this
quaternion13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quaternion13 »

UPDATED - http://ms-cassandra.com/mistress-cassan ... ity-games/

First, it contains a number of bug fixes, both functional and cosmetic, that were too large to apply as hot-fixes. Second, all of the image links which had become broken over time have been repaired. The system will now even skip over links that may become broken in the future. As before, the imagery becomes more explicit as your star ranking increases. Finally, there is a lot of new content added. These activities include some interesting new twists such as:

Saddle Me Up
Kiss My Key
Cougar Time
Stroking Diversity

These activities magically appear in the higher star rankings, so obey your Mistress and you may be a lucky boy and get to experience them. Finally, The Proctor now has integrated combination lock image storage. Play the game to get your combination returned.
SettlersX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SettlersX »

Will it be possible to make the source code open source?

This was an amazing game... A shame it is shutdown...