Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ideal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Ideal »

Hi there, I'm looking for a Dom/me, for a three week period during february for a first experience into being owned.
Interested please PM.
crushednuts
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by crushednuts »

:whistle:

YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

(Not looking anymore)
Hi everyone,

I am a 19 year old trans MtF. I am looking for an online open-minded dom, any gender.

Mainly I am excited by the idea of being ordered, controlled, used and I think I will enjoy showing myself on cam for you while being ordered and sending photos (maybe not right from the start though). I feel like I would enjoy a dom who would deny me cock pleasure (I'm not that good at taking denial yet though), and would instead tell me how to fuck my holes and maybe even give me anal and oral training :innocent:

I enjoy anal/oral trainings like on sissy university and faproulette.co.
I also enjoy some pain, like nipple pain or some cbt but rarely do them on my own.
Some important things:
- No humiliation fetish, I don't enjoy it at all, though I enjoy being called "slut", "playtoy", "pet", which I don't consider humiliating and some other nicknames.
- I don't know yet how dedicated I can be to fulfilling orders, not as dedicated as a slave for sure but at least as a slut who can satisfy other people :-D

Of course there is a lot more to discuss, so feel free to message me and we can just chat, get to know each other and maybe we will be a good match. After all I am hoping to form a trusting mutual relationship :)
Last edited by YamiLoli on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subo_bucko
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Subo_bucko »

Follow me on Instagram for more information I would give you my phone number but I wont post on here I do have snapchat as well just add me on insta first it's the name attached to this account dont be confused I am a switch
Uam2020
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Uam2020 »

Hi there =)

Intro

I'm here seeking a woman or transwoman with whom to chat with and begin a mutual friendship. My hope is to meet someone who would eventually be open to a longer term online D/s dynamic relationship. I live on the West Coast of the USA (Pacific time). I don't really tend to get out much and since the pandemic started I have found myself spending a lot of time with.... myself. I'd like to change that. As long as this post is up I'm still actively looking.

I would like to find and connect with the right person as chemistry is very important to me. I am not looking to rush into anything and want to take this seriously. In the mean time if I make friends along the way then all the better =).

SFW:

Age: I am a 32 year old Male in search of Women or Transwoman over the age of 25

Appearance: I'm 5'11", chubby with Broad shoulders, short dirty brown hair, green eyes, and a cute smile (or so I've been told).

Pictures: I can provide pictures upon request.

Who I'm looking for:

Preferably I'd be interested in talking with someone who wants to explore a gentle femdom/FLR type of dynamic. Someone kind, compassionate, and nurturing who also likes taking the lead and being in control would be ideal. Someone nerdy and quick-witted would be a plus. I love being kept on my toes ;).

I'd be open to someone new to domination and looking to explore as much as I'd be willing to talk with someone who is experienced. Starting with someone new could be fun and allow us to grow together.

About me and what I have to offer:

I am a pretty average guy who is single, lives alone, and is gainfully employed. I enjoy creative writing, Role playing, movies, video games and tabletop gaming, tinkering, and fixing broken things. I'm shy at first but I warm up quickly once I get comfortable. I'd describe myself as a cuddly and softly masculine nerd.

As for what I have to offer. With whomever I speak I promise to always be open, honest, loyal, dutiful, and empathetic. I will be a confidante when you need someone confide in and be a rock for you to lean on if needed. I will never reject you or anyone else based on immutable characteristics. I will also never demand your time or attention. I understand your time is precious and I will be grateful for any time you wish to share with me.

Experience:

I have limited experience with D/s and BDSM. Though I have dabbled in it here and there over the last 8 years.

Kinks:

Tease/Denial/Playful humiliation
Feminization/CD
Erotic roleplaying and creative writing
Orgasm Control (Includes Edging, Ruining, chastity, and requiring permission to have an orgasm.)
Structure oriented servitude. (Being given rules to follow and tasks to perform.)
JOI/CEI and Erotica control (Being told when and how to touch myself and what kind of erotica I can consume, if any.)
Anal and Prostate training (New to this. Still apprehensive but willing to submit to training.)

Limits - Hard NOs:

No FinDoms or participating in Financial Domination/Submission.
Ingesting or covering myself in Body fluids/Matter that aren't semen or vaginal fluid.
Cutting/Scarification/Tattoos/Piercings or any other permanent markings of any kind.
Overt public humiliation
Extreme Pain
Any play involving Racism/Misogyny/Misandry/Homophobia
Anything involving children or animals.
If any of this sounds interesting to you please feel free to PM me. If I don't get back to you right away please be patient. I will eventually =). It may take a day or two as I'll be busy. But i'll try to check in as often as I can.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

Male looking for a female online only flirt/chat partner. If you want dom/sub, I can do that. I am far more dom than sub. Mostly involving sexual teasing, fantasy sharing, etc. Not looking for male posing as female. :-D
Charlot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Charlot »

-
Last edited by Charlot on Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CutePuppy0777
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for a soft female dom who is willing to keep within my limits and be friends with outside of sessions

Post by CutePuppy0777 »

My limits are
Pain
Denial
Ruined orgasm
And lots if edging

Anyone interested can pm me
(Im new so if the owners of this site wish I can remove this)
geraldine55
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by geraldine55 »

Hello from Amsterdam!
I'm not sure if there are some Dutch simps her, but I will give it a shot.
I would like to find a new sub, my last one didn't make it :)
Send me a message or click on my signature.
I can be your mommy 8-)
Als je geïnteresseerd bent, hier zijn mijn ondeugende foto's: https://plu.sh/geraldineborst
waiting
Explorer
Explorer

Post by waiting »

I'm ten days denied, edging the entire time, and just enjoy a chat when i'm this worked up. I have a few different platforms, can cam or not. Would love if a woman into teasing wants to talk. Of course, that's the impossible dream. More about me: I've been into denial for years, before Milovana was founded, but I'm not creepy old or anything. I'm into cuckolding, edging, some taboo too. feel free to private message.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 119
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Vaol »

Hey,

I am a 29 year old switch guy with an interest for mutual denial. Looking for a switch or sub girl to share thoughts, kinks and teasing while we both are denied orgasm and encouraging each other to keep going. Having someone to share the horniness and sexual frustration with would be really hot!

Body wise I am fit/skinny 178 cm tall. I am very active, especially in spring/summertime, being out in nature. I don't enjoy spending hours inside a training gym though.

I'm pretty vanilla with my interests and I'm looking for a casual thing to have running beside my regular life. I don't expect you to be available every hour of every day! My favorite kinks are orgasm denial, edging, teasing and pussy licking.

If you would like, it would also be nice to get to know you and chatting about our days and lives. Or we can keep it strictly non-personal if you prefer that

I am looking for a long term thing, but we should try it out first and find out if we both enjoy talking to each other. Let me know what you like and what you are after.

Send me a message if your interested and we can figure out if we match :)
teaseme82
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

First 2 webteases

Post by teaseme82 »

Mistress instructed me to complete the first 2 decreases sent to me. Only rules are that I can not orgasm or ruin, no prostate orgasm. Complete denial and frustration.
EdgerAlc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by EdgerAlc »

Hey there, I'm a male sub currently on my 3rd day of self imposed denial and I'm looking for a female domme. I'm very much inexperienced so looking for someone to explore things with and preferably be able to just chat with as well, about anything really :)
dutchslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by dutchslave »

Hi all! I am Peter, 49 y/o from the Netherlands (Europe). During the years I have met several fun and great mistresses online. I have served a few, every time for longterm. At the moment I am unowned for quite some time and would love to meet a new mistress to serve… Unfortunately most “mistresses” online are just after money nowadays, so I hope to find a proper mistress on here.

I love rules, worshipping, micromanagement, bondage, spanking, orgams controll, discipline, hypnosis, mind controll, humiliating slave training, hidden public and lots more. I am very open minde and love to explore new fetishes. Ofcourse I have limits too, like illegal, scat, findom, social suicide, permanent damage, animals. I am willing to share pics and vids, but only after I know I can trust you. I prefer a gentle, caring domme/mistress and maybe even a mommy (although I never served a mommy domme before).

I would love someone I can be friends with as well, so someone that is looking for casual conversation in between is ideal.

Sent me a message if you are interested, so we can see if there is a match.

Peter
Lady N
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): My husband, called Mika on the internet.

Looking for a dom tonight for my husband

Post by Lady N »

Hello milovanians.
I Hope this is allowed to post such a demand. If else, sorry to moderators...
Edit : thanks to the Ghost moderator who move my demand in this thread i did not see. :love:

I was thinking about finding a dom (male or female) who can do a session to my husband this night.
Long Time i was thinking about it, he never have another dom than me.

If you are interested, we will be online at 6pm GMT+1.
We don't send pics/audio/video and i will not join. :lol:
But i will look. :innocent:

My husband kinks :
- orgasm control, edge
- ass play
- mouth play
- bondage

Toys :
- ballgag
- dildo vibrator
- dildo cock
- plug
- handcuffs

We can use EroFights platform, or fetlife.

Hope someone will love tease my little slave.
Regards.
Lady N.
Mistress of my husband Mika. And when i'm looking for some other fun mistress of a random.

Note: the Avatar is not my property. PM me if it's yours.