Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
johntwernslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by johntwernslave »

Hello everyone!

I am a 20 year old male from the United States, looking for a female dom! I am into a wide variety of things but a few of them are edging, ruined orgasms, cei, bondage, humiliation, chastity and a variety of others as well. My only few limit includes bleeding, I am very eager to serve a mistress and all I want to do is please and serve you well, PM me or you can find me on Kik at johntwernslave

Thank you!
masterRat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by masterRat »

Is around here any female slave?
Pm if you exist

Looking for online subs. Taking orders and commands
Charlot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Charlot »

Last edited by Charlot on Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

Looking for fellow switch or a dom/sub to do naughty stuff with: exchange tasks, share dirty stories and or pick out teases. I'm amab, bisexual and 26 years old so I'm looking for anyone in suitable age range of any gender interested. Please pm me if you're interested. :love:

Currently live alone but don't have access to toys for another couple of months. My timezone is gmt +1
sp24m
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sp24m »

Last edited by sp24m on Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fallingdoor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fallingdoor »

The post above me is fake, he didn't bother to change his profile info, it clearly says it's a submissive man right there.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

I have no idea what I might be getting myself into here, but I saw that if I posted this now it would be the first post on page 100, and its almost a new year so maybe I would get lucky :)

I am looking for a Mistress.

I am a 37 year old male from Norway. I have never been in a kinky relationship but I have always found the idea of it extremely hot. I'm mostly into teasing/edging, estim, bondage and light/medium pain but this is only because I lack the the courage to do any more extreme on my own.

My biggest fantasy would have to be being bound and pegged by a dominant with a strapon. Just writing this sentence makes my balls tickle. :whistle:

I find most kinks sexy in some form or another, but the hardest stuff does look like it would not be enjoyable to me.

Bottom line is that I am inexperienced, but with a lot of passion. You can also be inexperienced. It doesn't matter to me what level of expertise you have in the area. The point is that we explore it together :)

Merry christmas and a happy new year to all!
BondageSlave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BondageSlave »

Hello lovely, sexy and gorgeous dom girls out there
I am looking for a female dom
I am 36 years old, I am very submissive and obedient. I would love to play a tease and denial game/challenge, i won't masturbate or even touch myself and if i do you win, if i am able to resist your charms and don't masturbate or touch myself i win.
I am ok with online, pms, chats, leaving me tasks and even camming. I will be an honorable slave and let you know if i lost.
If you are interested please send a pm, have a nice day
fuckslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fuckslut »

Hey everyone,

I'm a 19 year old college student looking for a domme. I'd love to be dominated and submit to your will. To be honest I have never done anything like this with another person, online or in person, but would love you to be my first. My biggest turn-on is femdom, and would love to do anything asked of me by a female dominant. I'm willing to do cei as well as cbt. I'm willing to please you however you want, I'm pretty much some clay that you can mold into the perfect sub to entertain you however you see fit. Please private message me if you are interested.
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Hello everyone!

I am 23 years old and have been active as a sub on here for a while but have recently also discovered my love of taking the role of dom! I am straight, but also don't have any problem with teasing or being teased by other male members of this community, since it doesn't really matter if it is only in text form anyway! So wether you are female, male a sub or a dom if you are interested in having a chat or swaping some instructions or tease ideas just hit me up! :yes:

Looking forward to hearing from any potential doms or subs! :-D
sissylora
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissylora »

looking for a dom. I'm a 25 yo asian sissy boy, PM for photo and other detailed info:)

Love you all
BedWarmer00
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BedWarmer00 »

Looking for a dom. I’m a 20 year old boy.

Message me to talk about kinks <3
sillysissy89
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sillysissy89 »

Ericargh wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:49 pm Hello slaves,

I´m looking for a new slave. The intensity of the training I want to reach and the time you need to spend on my tasks is not clear yet. I won´t expect you to send photos, at least in the beginning of the training. But I expect you to be honest and willing to give up things you might like. Crossing borders can take you places.

Requirements:
You have got a chastity cage and the according key as well as a safe and you are willing to let me control it using emlalock or a similar program.
You are willing to start a trust-based, serious relationship.

No applications will be accepted after 8/10/2015

best wishes

Ericargh
Goodevening,
I'm a 30 years old male/sissy/sub that never had a true relashionship like this, and that It would be very Happy to try and find One.
rainyfixation
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rainyfixation »

-
Last edited by rainyfixation on Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

Heyhey everyone,

no idea if anybody replies to these, but its worth a try!
I am a 25 year old (mostly) straight M looking for a domme, sub or switch.
Altough i do prefer woman, i am also open to DMs from guys or anything in between (its roleplay over text so who cares, right?).
I have some experience with giving and recieving teases from both men and women, so if you have never done something like this i am happy to give some advice ;-)
The way that this would usually go is that the dominant person would take control over the subs orgasm and send him tasks and teases he must try and follow (over a week or so)
But the exact procedure can always be up for debate :-)
As a sub i am (amongst other things) into edging, cbt and the likes, aswell as... unfair treatment? I guess i can say it like that :lol:
And what i like in the dominant role is to watch (or rather read) the other person having fun with their suffering! In other words i am pretty flexible.

Sooo... feel free to send me a DM if you want to talk about more details or if you have any questions and we can see if we are compatible!
I am also open to people who just want advice for this kind of thing... altough i do not claim to be an authority figure in the field!

Thanks for your time! Lets see if i will have any luck witht his post!