Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by genome231 »

Found a bug I think
Using ver. 48.3

Been script writing and playing arround with the Call() and CallReturn()
My thought was that I just had to put the script name inside the (), place the script inside the modules and then it would be called.
Ex.
Script 1: Test1.txt
Hello #PetName Callreturn(Test2)
That was it
@End

Script 2: Test2.txt
#Lol
@End

So basicly both these would be placed inside the module folder, and i tested script 1 and couldn't get it to call script2, so the tease AI froze (didn't exactly freeze), it didn't produce an error message.
I fixed it with this CallReturn(/Modules/Test2.txt)
That made it work, well just thought I would share what i believe is a possible bug in ver. 48.3

Getting back to work

Regards
Genome231
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Harry2stroke »

hi guys
i would need some help in creating variables.

how is it possible to let the AI pick a number lets say between 1 and 10 ?
and then set this number as a variable ?

basically the line would look like this
@SetVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[0]
Now its time for me to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Domme]
its your turn to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Sub]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[EdgeGoal_Domme]*[EdgeGoal_Sub]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal]

even if i pick numbers it always ends at 0 :-)
something is going wrong in here

thx
Harry
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Please someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) :blush: :blush:
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Oh and i forgot to tell all interested people where you can download some additional voices

http://visionaid.com/phpincludes/en/sup ... voices.php

http://superuser.com/questions/590779/h ... ows-speech
hope you like them

would be great to see all the girls from glitter with different voices :-)

cheers
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by q55x8x »

pepez wrote:Please someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) :blush: :blush:
Using someone elses folder most likely won't fix anything for you. Setting the folder up is fairly easy just copy e.g. wicket tease into your scripts and your done.

You most likely made mistakes on your settings which are stored in appdata/local/tease AI.
If you have any questions on some settings. Feel free to pm me.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

q55x8x wrote:
pepez wrote:Please someone upload own Tease AI folder where´s modules/scripts working :) :blush: :blush:
Using someone elses folder most likely won't fix anything for you. Setting the folder up is fairly easy just copy e.g. wicket tease into your scripts and your done.

You most likely made mistakes on your settings which are stored in appdata/local/tease AI.

If you have any questions on some settings. Feel free to pm me.

Thats the problem.. I dont get it work even i trying (I´m so bad with computers + my first lang.is not english so its double difficult :) ..
So i thought if i delete all Tease AI program,teases etc. from my computer and then install again and then add (lets say your ) folder in it... should it then work??
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: So basicly both these would be placed inside the module folder, and i tested script 1 and couldn't get it to call script2, so the tease AI froze (didn't exactly freeze), it didn't produce an error message.
I fixed it with this CallReturn(/Modules/Test2.txt)
it is not a bug actually....it is intended to work like that, just like @Call(\directory\filename.txt), even with @CallReturn() you have to use the same syntax.....@Interrupt() is the only one where you just name the file withouth neither the directory or the file extension
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote: basically the line would look like this
@SetVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[0]
Now its time for me to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Domme]
its your turn to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Sub]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[EdgeGoal_Domme]*[EdgeGoal_Sub]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal]

even if i pick numbers it always ends at 0 :-)
something is going wrong in here
To set a random value in a var simply do like this: @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Domme]=[#Random(1,10)]

The other problem in your code is that you define a Main_EdgeGoal var with a value of 0 at the beginning....and then you never change its value....so obviously it always show as 0....
I think your problem is here: @ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[EdgeGoal_Domme]*[EdgeGoal_Sub]
Here you are changing the value of a var named Main_CumGoal (which you have never set...at least not in the part you showed us) but i guess you wanted to change the value of Main_EdgeGoal instead since, just after, you @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] which, as said earlier is still obviously 0 as you have never changed its value since you created it
Last edited by Daragorn on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

pepsifreak wrote: Okay so kinda my answer. There is no way to know where an assignment came from, so you can't really delete specific ones without adding a particular character/word to the end and checking for that.
I am not getting what you mean sorry.....
Exercise and motivational goal assignements in vitalsub are only added through the @VitalSubAssignemen() command (which takes a random line found in \apps\vitalsub\assignements.txt and set it in the \system\vitalsub\exercise.cld file.....and that is your assignement to complete). The only other way to add an assignement in vitalsub is to manually adding it through the vitalsub app itself and, even then, it gets added to the same \system\vitalsub\exercise.cld file.
So i don't get why you say there is no way to know where an assignement come from....aren't you mixing up with @CustomTasks which are another thing? those acts during the tease session more or less like a @CBT but with anything you decide with your customtask files.

VitalSub assignement are meant to be done between sessions (just like the tasks you get from @SendDailyTasks) and they should be eliminated once completed i think... you have the possibility to start a session in a different way if you use vitalsub by reporting your results to the domme by either checking or not checking the boxes so that she can know if you have completed the tasks or not.
I think that when you report to the domme, those tasks should be eliminated in any case (basically it should delete exercise.cld or empty it)....afterall you completed, or failed, your "mission" and there is no reason for them to remain there.
Otherwise, soon you'll have a ton of tasks summing up in the vitalsub list and you'll never be able to fulfill them all between session...thus making the vitalsub app completely pointless.
When you send the report, the program already checks for each assignement present to see if its checkbox is checked or not....i think, at the same time, it should also cancel all tasks there because you either failed or succeeded in the "mission" the domme gave you...and infact you'll start with a reward (if all boxes were checked) or a punishemnt
pepsifreak wrote:Deleting could become normal behavior but I think the current set up is meant for recurring tasks, with stuff set by scripts not being accounted for. I could be wrong so if anyone else has an opinion let me know.
Using a filter like I mentioned would not require any scripts to be changed because I can add it to the command so it's automatic.
But where do you find these tasks you are referring to? and how you delete them with a filter? which command do you use to delete them? VitalSub tasks are not "stuff set by script"....they are dealt with a specific @VitalSubAssignement taks and thats it...
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by q55x8x »

pepez wrote:should it then work??
Sadly most likely not as the most different part of setting TAI up is getting the settings right. And I sadly can't share these because there are a lot of paths in them which would be completely different on your end :/
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Daragorn wrote:VitalSub assignement are meant to be done between sessions (just like the tasks you get from @SendDailyTasks) and they should be eliminated once completed i think... you have the possibility to start a session in a different way if you use vitalsub by reporting your results to the domme by either checking or not checking the boxes so that she can know if you have completed the tasks or not.
I think that when you report to the domme, those tasks should be eliminated in any case (basically it should delete exercise.cld or empty it)....afterall you completed, or failed, your "mission" and there is no reason for them to remain there.
Otherwise, soon you'll have a ton of tasks summing up in the vitalsub list and you'll never be able to fulfill them all between session...thus making the vitalsub app completely pointless.
When you send the report, the program already checks for each assignement present to see if its checkbox is checked or not....i think, at the same time, it should also cancel all tasks there because you either failed or succeeded in the "mission" the domme gave you...and infact you'll start with a reward (if all boxes were checked) or a punishemnt
That sounds good to me, I can see where I may be a bit confusing as I don't really use VitalSub myself. Putting it that way, deleting seems like the right choice.
But where do you find these tasks you are referring to? and how you delete them with a filter? which command do you use to delete them? VitalSub tasks are not "stuff set by script"....they are dealt with a specific @VitalSubAssignement taks and thats it...
My original idea/fix was the following:
You have a list of assignments in vitalsub:
"thing 1"
"thing 2"
"thing 3*"

"thing 3" has a * at the end, which could mean a task meant to be done once and then go away. So when you report, the code can cycle the list and see that * and delete "thing 3" from the list. This could be extended to @VitalSubAssignment by having the code automatically put a * on the end of the line it writes to the cld file.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Daragorn wrote: To set a random value in a var simply do like this: @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Domme]=[#Random(1,10)]

The other problem in your code is that you define a Main_EdgeGoal var with a value of 0 at the beginning....and then you never change its value....so obviously it always show as 0....
I think your problem is here: @ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[EdgeGoal_Domme]*[EdgeGoal_Sub]
Here you are changing the value of a var named Main_CumGoal (which you have never set...at least not in the part you showed us) but i guess you wanted to change the value of Main_EdgeGoal instead since, just after, you @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] which, as said earlier is still obviously 0 as you have never changed its value since you created it
THX Daragorn, think i got it done with your help, the variable is working now

as you mentioned i wanted to put 2 goals in this script, edgegoal and cumgoal, i can "watch" the edgegoal properly but i still have problems with the cumgoal in fact that i am not sure how to "watch" it because i want it to be randomly

i get the control for edgegoal when the sub edges and tells the domme, but what if sub is forced to ruin ?

there must be some kind of an "if-function" like @If sub is cumming @Then @ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[Main_CumGoal]+[1]
and of course @If sub is NOT cumming @Then continue with script

the script so far looks like this
Spoiler: show
But first i want to clear things out and decide, how far we are going with #SubName #GeneralTime
@SetVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[0] @SetVar[Main_CumGoal]=[0] @SetVar[Harry_EdgeCount]=[0]
#Contact1 tell me a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Contact1]=[#Random(1,10)]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 @ShowVar[EdgeGoal_Contact1]
now #Contact2 pick a number between 1 and 3 please @SetVar[CumGoal_Contact2]=[#Random(1,3)]
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @ShowVar[CumGoal_Contact2]
and lastly #Contact3 its your turn to pick a number between 1 and 10 @SetVar[EdgeGoal_Contact3]=[#Random(1,10)]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[EdgeGoal_Contact3]
Now its time for me to pick a number between 1 and 3 @SetVar[CumGoal_Domme]=[#Random(1,3)]
@PlayAudio[Human_Female_ClearThroat.mp3]
@ShowVar[CumGoal_Domme]
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Edgegoal_Contact1]*[Edgegoal_Contact3]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[CumGoal_Contact2]*[CumGoal_Domme]
So what we have here is @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal], which represents the number of edges #PetName will do for us
AND furthermore
the second number we found out is @ShowVar[Main_CumGoal], which means the number of orgasms #SubName will do for us tonight :-)
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OhMyGod.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 WOW thats pretty awesome, cant wait to get things going
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 i dont know maths really but thats pretty cool #ShortName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 I would have doubled the numbers @Chance50(double_numbers)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @PlayAudio[140705_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
Hope you all are comfortable and have a good view :-)
I am going to call #SubName now to say hello
Say "Hello" to my girlfriends #PetName
And present yourself like i told you before
Looks fine so i guess you are ready to serve us tonight #SubName
Then dont waste time #PetName and get to the edge for me @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Let yourself calm down as much as you can @Wait(20)
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 Now its my turn ladies @PlayAudio[190694_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 #SubName get to the edge @EdgeHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Hope you are enjoing this #SubName because this is going to last a while @Wait(10)
@PlayAudio[300433_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Use every little break we give to you #Name
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Because it could be going on pretty fast
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Can i go for it next? Thats pretty cool
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Please hold on a second #Contact2 and let him take a deep breath
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 before he needs to edge for ME @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Break @Wait(10)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 #SubName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 On your marks!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Ready!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Break @Wait(10)
Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@PlayAudio[140484_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
#SubName you have to edge on 0
I start with
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 9
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 8
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 7
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 5
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 4
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 3
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 1
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
@End
(double_numbers)
@ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]*[2]
@ChangeVar[Main_CumGoal]=[Main_CumGoal]*[2]
#Contact2 you are right, that looks much better
so we now have @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges for #PetName
and furthermore @ShowVar[Main_CumGoal] pretty wet orgasms to give to us
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OoLaLa.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @PlayAudio[140705_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
What do you think #PetName ?
Hope you all are comfortable and have a good view :-)
I am going to call #SubName now to say hello
Say "Hello" to my girlfriends #PetName
And present yourself like i told you before
Looks fine so i guess you are ready to serve us tonight #SubName
Then dont waste time #PetName and get to your first edge for me @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges to go
Let yourself calm down as much as you can #PetName
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 Now its my turn ladies @PlayAudio[190694_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 #SubName get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Hope you are enjoing this #SubName because this is going to last a while
@PlayAudio[300433_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Use every little break we give to you #Name
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Because it could be going on pretty fast
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Can i go for it next? Thats pretty cool
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 Please hold on a second #Contact2 and let him take a deep breath
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 before he needs to edge for ME @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 @ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] edges remaining
Break @Wait(10)
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 #SubName
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 On your marks!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 Ready!
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1]
Break @Wait(10)
Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@PlayAudio[140484_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
#SubName you have to edge on 0
I start with @RapidTextOn
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 9
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 8
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 7
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 5
@ShowMaledomImage @Contact2 4
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 3
@ShowLezdomImage @Contact1 1
@ShowCaptionsImage @Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Main_EdgeGoal]=[Main_EdgeGoal]-[1] @RapidTextOff
@ShowVar[Main_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
(Edge Goal Met)
blablabla
(Cum Goal Met)
blublublu
@End
in the folders @ShowLezdomImage, @ShowMaledomImage and @ShowCaptionsImage i have the picturesets for my glittergirls which works pretty fine for the moment mostly

the next thing i would like to implement somehow is stroking taunts for the glitter girls (or simply lets say other girls), which means that in the taunt pictures of the dedicatetd glittergirl shows up, not the original domme.

But i think this is going to far in this thread, maybe this should be switched to the scriptwriting thread :-)

still a lot of work to do here for me :-)
THX
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

pepsifreak wrote: My original idea/fix was the following:
You have a list of assignments in vitalsub:
"thing 1"
"thing 2"
"thing 3*"

"thing 3" has a * at the end, which could mean a task meant to be done once and then go away. So when you report, the code can cycle the list and see that * and delete "thing 3" from the list. This could be extended to @VitalSubAssignment by having the code automatically put a * on the end of the line it writes to the cld file.
This could be a good way to implement it too ( would use use that * in all my lines since i see vitalsub more like dailytask, something you do once and then wait for the to give others....but maybe someone would like to have repeteable task so they would like that opportunity).
As it stands right now, vitalsub and dailytask are not really finished implementation wise....they are given to you but domme never checks to see it you did it or not....i changed all my scripts so that everytime i get a @VitalSubAssignement it creates a @Flag(vitalsub) and same with daily tasks creating a @Flag(dailytask), then, in my start script i check for these flags first and:

1-in case of vitalsub i immediately end the session telling me that i have not reported her my results so she will not play until i do it (thus why i want them to be cancelled automatically...once i send the report, either failed or not, i need a reset :D)
2-in case of daily task she ask me if i performed them and then act accordingly depending on my answer

After dealing with these things, the flags gets deleted and the real session starts.

Imho, the easier way to implement the fix would simply add a delete \system\vitalsub\exercise.cld line in the routine that checks the vitalsub report...it first checks to see if its failed or not, then delete the file no matter what, and starts with either the punishment or success starts.
But if you know a way to implement your idea i am fine with it too :)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Harry2stroke wrote: the script so far looks like this
still a lot of work to do here for me :-)
THX
as suggested to another user, i'll copy/paste this in the correct thread for having scripting help to leave this thread free for bug discussion and future implementations :)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16051&start=30
ubc2424
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ubc2424 »

is there an easy place where we can find the most complete version of TeaseAI to date? I know 1885 would update his post on page 1 whenever he had a new patch or build ready to go, and I know the app has since gone open source, but I'm not sure where I should be going to find the latest build that has been worked on.

can anyone help me out?