GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Bizzarays
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by Bizzarays »

Is there a recent android port for this??
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

PeterP1980 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:05 am Hi Guys,

Can someone please help me out? I'm trying to use the Download software. Using either 32 or 64 Bit version I cannot get the program to go past the "Loading Engine" screen when trying to download a tease.

Is there a tutorial on how to use the software? For example do you need to set the directory for downloaded Teases to something specific? Now it refers to a Y drive (that I don't have in my system).

Sorry if I'm raising an old question..again...

Any help is much appreciated!

Peter
Yes you do need to go into File / Application Settings and set where you want to save it to.
Other than that you should be able to post the URL of a standard or Flash tease in the URL box an click save.
Note it does not support EOS teases
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Bizzarays wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:31 am Is there a recent android port for this??
I did an android version of of tease me a long time ago, that only works on old android phone (google changed the way the menus work) I don't know of anything that would run on a current android device.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

I know it might be a bit much to ask for, and I highly appreciate the great work you've put into this already, it's really an amazing tool. But would it be possible to save session states? I don't mean the pause feature when you exit out (which I love to death), but like, actually being able to save where you are in the session. It would make playing through teases with choices/multiple endings easier, rather than having to play through entire sections again in order to get to the choices or different paths.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:09 am I know it might be a bit much to ask for, and I highly appreciate the great work you've put into this already, it's really an amazing tool. But would it be possible to save session states? I don't mean the pause feature when you exit out (which I love to death), but like, actually being able to save where you are in the session. It would make playing through teases with choices/multiple endings easier, rather than having to play through entire sections again in order to get to the choices or different paths.
The state file should be stored in the data directory with the same name as the tease xml but with .state not .xml.
You can copy that to a different location or rename it.
If you then later put it back or rename it back to the original name and start the tease it will pick up from there.

I will have a think about how to make that more user friendly. Not sure when it will be done. I am struggling to find the time to work on the project for a while now. If I do get time it will probably be trying to get EOS teases to download and work in GuideMe first.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

philo wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:39 am
The state file should be stored in the data directory with the same name as the tease xml but with .state not .xml.
You can copy that to a different location or rename it.
If you then later put it back or rename it back to the original name and start the tease it will pick up from there.

I will have a think about how to make that more user friendly. Not sure when it will be done. I am struggling to find the time to work on the project for a while now. If I do get time it will probably be trying to get EOS teases to download and work in GuideMe first.
That's a good solution, thank you! I understand you're probably quite busy in real life and yeah implementing EOS would be a priority over minor features such as this, me personally, I'm satisfied now that I have a solution to my problem. Thanks again for all your hard work on this app!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Anyone else experiencing a problem with Philo's Downloader? I'm using same version as in his signature (11) but it just hangs when I try to download a tease.

The log reports this error: ERROR Download - IOException Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

:-/
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm Anyone else experiencing a problem with Philo's Downloader? I'm using same version as in his signature (11) but it just hangs when I try to download a tease.

The log reports this error: ERROR Download - IOException Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

Looks like something changed on the site around HTTPS/SSL.
Will have a look when I get time
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm Anyone else experiencing a problem with Philo's Downloader? I'm using same version as in his signature (11) but it just hangs when I try to download a tease.

New dotnetcore downloader
This started off as just an EOS downloader, but I added HTML and Flash in.
Eos is probably about 40% there and will need a new version of Guideme, so while downloading an EOS tease will do something, it will not work in GuideMe.

I have done some testing of Flash and HTML and that looks like it is working.

Only compiled and tested for windows, but the source code is cross platform so it should be possible to compile a version for mac and linux.

https://mega.nz/file/YNxByYoR#SYoIMo1r8 ... 5jLnJinDrg
PeterP1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PeterP1980 »

philo wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Can someone please help me out? I'm trying to use the Download software. Using either 32 or 64 Bit version I cannot get the program to go past the "Loading Engine" screen when trying to download a tease.

Is there a tutorial on how to use the software? For example do you need to set the directory for downloaded Teases to something specific? Now it refers to a Y drive (that I don't have in my system).

Peter
Yes you do need to go into File / Application Settings and set where you want to save it to.
Other than that you should be able to post the URL of a standard or Flash tease in the URL box an click save.
Thanks Philo!

By the way, do you (or for that matter does anyone else) know if you can set the volume of any audiofiles in GuideMe? To make the files louder further into the Tease, and the stimming stronger consequently.

With all the Covid-9 stuff and staying inside I decided to start working on an Estim Tease. In settings I found that you can set the volume at 100% but that's an overall setting I guess. Alternative is to work with different sets of directories where the files are altered to be progressively louder (so basically amend the loudness/gain). I use MP3Gain for that.

Cheers all, and stay healthy!

Peter :wave:
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

philo wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 pm New dotnetcore downloader
Thanks for the quick fix, Philo!

Understanding that this is an unfinished version: after downloading a few teases, I ended up with some additional .json files. I assume these are not needed by GuideMe and can be deleted?
PeterP1980 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 pm By the way, do you (or for that matter does anyone else) know if you can set the volume of any audiofiles in GuideMe? To make the files louder further into the Tease, and the stimming stronger consequently.
I think it's just an attribute in the audio tag.

<Audio id="stimsound1.mp3" volume="50"/>

Philo added this in version 3.6:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&p=247805&hil ... me#p247805

Check the Audio Attributes on the wiki:

https://github.com/philormand/TeaseMeV2/wiki/XML-Nodes

Hope this helps! :wave:
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

PeterP1980 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 pm
philo wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Peter
Thanks Philo!

By the way, do you (or for that matter does anyone else) know if you can set the volume of any audiofiles in GuideMe? To make the files louder further into the Tease, and the stimming stronger consequently.

With all the Covid-9 stuff and staying inside I decided to start working on an Estim Tease. In settings I found that you can set the volume at 100% but that's an overall setting I guess. Alternative is to work with different sets of directories where the files are altered to be progressively louder (so basically amend the loudness/gain). I use MP3Gain for that.

Cheers all, and stay healthy!

Peter :wave:
Trusfrated is correct there is a volume attribute on the Audio element.
This is a % of the base volume set by the user.
So 100 will play it at the volume the user set, 50 will set it at 50% of the volume they set.

There will also be an Audio2 node which will play a second audio file in the next version.
From what I remember I think this was added so you can play one file panned left and the other panned right or to add a beat meter.
The only possible issue is playing two sound files will not necessarily start at exactly the same time, it isn't possible to sync them exactly.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 am
philo wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 pm New dotnetcore downloader
Thanks for the quick fix, Philo!

Understanding that this is an unfinished version: after downloading a few teases, I ended up with some additional .json files. I assume these are not needed by GuideMe and can be deleted?
Yes they are for debugging, one is the original eos tease JSON, the other is a processed JSON that is used to generate the XML file.
It allows me to see what my processor has missed.

In the proper release they will not be written and there will be an option to turn them on, as the old download stopped working, I decided to release this early as it looked like flash and html worked rather than try to fix the old one.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

philo wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 pm
Eos is probably about 40% there and will need a new version of Guideme, so while downloading an EOS tease will do something, it will not work in GuideMe.

Only compiled and tested for windows, but the source code is cross platform so it should be possible to compile a version for mac and linux.

Hi philo,

I'd swear I posted this already but when I went to review what I said I can't find my post, so if any of this is a repeat sorry about that.

Thanks for the quick update to the downloader. A couple of issues I've noted.
  • When you change the output folder the change does not take effect until you close the downloader and re-open it. This was an issue in earlier versions of the downloader too, but I never got around to mentioning it.
  • You can't right-click and paste a url into the URL field. You can click in the field and use ctrl-c to paste, but the right click does nothing.
  • I tried downloading Stroke Training 3 by millie86. These teases require a code from the previous tease. On the pages to enter the code the buttons are all gone. They have 16 buttons each for 0-d and a-f to enter a hex code. The button data appears in the json file that's created, but in the processed.json file the buttons are gone and the "instruc" element is empty.
    I don't know if it's relevant or not but when the download starts the first message I see in the log window identifies the tease as an EOS tease rather than a flash tease. I also tried Stroke Training 2 and got the same result.
  • Also, this series of teases makes extensive use of flags and set & unset on pages to control the flow of the tease, and they are meant to be played multiple times, and you get a code that moves you from level to level in the tease. For flash teases played online no flags are set at the beginning of the tease. Since Guideme defaults to saving the state, these teases break on subsequent uses unless you do a File/Restart after opening it. Could you add a setting that disables the saving of the state for a tease? I wouldn't always want that, but for some teases it's necessary.
I downloaded a few other classic teases and they seem to be fine.

Thanks again for the update.

Hope you're staying safe and virus free out there!

PG
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

philo wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:35 pm

How do you start the new downloader? All I see is one folder with 292 files...mostly dll files. I do see one application ( DeskTopUi ) .