[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:41 am A few more bugs I found:

When you go to the room next to yours, and
Spoiler: show
you get Kaho explaining about the vase true meaning
, I think there are some misspelling when calling some conditions: edgingskill and edgingskilllvl

And, after that, still
can't talk to Shunka about the vase. I got one ramdom encouter with her, but nothing new about that. Maybe another condition is wrong. I will check some files to see if I find it.

EDIT: I think I found it:
default shrine_knowsaboutvaseoffering=False before the 'vase encouter'. So, I think that is intended.
I think to prevent double work, you might want to downloand and replace all .rpy files in game folder.
https://mega.nz/file/V5BHCZwS#N5AaQ80RF ... kU8Fv1gDtw

please find here some missing voices/ voice commands
https://mega.nz/file/88oCiDTB#7aegQeho2 ... puVN90Nc7A
and here is one image series you need (need to replace ;) )
https://mega.nz/file/VpYSmRKY#kbcAv66ZW ... xmhW1b3Xqo

I fixed all of your reported bugs and some more which I found and recently like with missing voices and edingskill naming error you reported things I already covered (also the q_like_stopscreen naming error. So maybe it is time to get on the same page again.

Note: It might be that you need to delete your .rpyc files in te game folder. But regarding your save states everything should work just fine.

Shunka:
Looking at it it seems intended. Still it might be possible that it is buggy. The thing is (real spoiler:) China/Kaho reveal to you that you could offer you vase collection also to the deities at the shrine. Not only to Shunka. Shunka didnt tell you. She (with one exception) also refuses to tell you why she needs/ wants the cum... So to get some dynamics into that the mechanics got complicated and as this was a recent side-story I implemented it might be implemented wrongly.
After China is in Shunkas room you find Shunka in the smallroom. Behaviour is different depending on whether you carry the vase with you or not.
A very technical note about "default variables":
There are different ways to create variables. First at the beginning of the script, i.e. when the game is started. I preferred that. Pro: central point for creating variables. Con: Only done once when starting from the very beginning. After that just creating a variable out of nothing is not that easy. Like $newvariable=True somewhere in the script doesnt work if newvariable didnt exist before. But you dont want re restart the game always from the very beginning just because you realized you need a new variable.

Sure you can use define newvariable in the script. But it only gets to live at the point you write it. What about those non-linear encounters/ stories? Sometimes you need the variable already having a value cause it is not the first encounter sometimes it is... not perfect solution.

Then there is default newvariable
default creates newvariable with a certain value IF and only IF this variablename didnt exist yet. AND it doent mater where in the code it is written. Which is different from define. I just tend to write it there where it is used after.
The downside of defaults seems to be that sometimes with a lot of debugging, reload and save games it still gives existing variables the default value. But that's only when heavily testing I guess.

Well... that's my not perfect variable management. But who knew it gets that a huge project.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:41 am EDIT: I was reading the newdojotease1, and now I understand your explanation about the RND encounters :lol:

But, I still don't understand this part:

call callraveenapickmasu from _call_callraveenapickmasu_33

It's go from 33 to 43. What are those? Maybe a simple counter or a RNG seed, so the commands don't repeat?
It's way more simple. When I code I just write:
call callraveenapickmasu
or
call xyz

But when I let renpy compile the *.exe it numerates all the calls. Why? Well a call means you jump to a label BUT different from a jump you can use "return" command to, well, return to the point where it was called from. Now for instance "callraveenapickmasu" label is called a lot. How does the "return" command to which call it has to return? What happens if you have a call in the call and the write return?
Thats why renpy numerates (automatically) all the calls. Technically to make the script work.. I think it's not necessary.
That's what I remember from an explanation ... but no guarantee that my explanation is 100% true. Bottomline: Just dont care and write your calls without "from....".

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:41 am I want to try creating some random encouters in that file, but not sure how to do that part.

EDIT2: I created a tease inside the newdojoteases folder, but I can't make the game load that. Is that implemented yet?
PS: god damn it, the game do not allow tab or random spaces in the code :lol: I fixed that (no error on load), but still can't get the dojo tease to run when I enter the dojo
So I think you got the principles which I lined out some time ago. You need a file name maching the label and stuff.
actual filename.rpy must match label filename and end with return.
And yes, tabs matter a LOT, they are crucial! Like... incredibly important!

It is impemented but as nobody made something and for simplicity of the dojo-selection code I disabled it again. Let me look...

in the 250from_lby_dojo.rpy you find:

Code: Select all

elif wizardlevel>=10 and wizardlevel<20 and dojotraining6_enable==False and dojotraining7_enable==False: #dojotraining7==False must be cancelled to make the callnewdojotease idea work as intended with more than one tease
        #this is experimental call from new teases in new folder valid only forafter nanako but before kaho regime (wizardlevel20)
        call callnewdojotease from _call_callnewdojotease #there is currently dojotraining7_enable
section, which is out-commented. In order to test your tease what you could do is to just write

call callnewdojotease
hard at the beginning when you enter the dojo (before any of my if/else/bla conditions start) or use the console. What it does is calling callnewdojotease in the call file:

label callnewdojotease:
    init python:
        def getRandomTease(subdir="."):
            directory = "/".join([config.gamedir.replace("\\", "/"), "newteases", subdir])

modImageList= ["/".join([filename])
                for filename in renpy.os.listdir(directory)
                    if filename.endswith((".rpy"))]
            selectedtease = renpy.random.choice(modImageList)
            selectedtease=selectedtease.replace(".rpy","")

return selectedtease

label newdojoteaseselect:

#"A new dojotease will start{w=1}{nw}"

scene bg_black
        call expression getRandomTease("dojotease") from _call_expression
        #"this is the end"
        return
Which means, it randomly selects one tease (=file) in the newdojotease subfolder.
Same for the pool.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:00 pm
I think to prevent double work, you might want to downloand and replace all .rpy files in game folder.

and here is one image series you need (need to replace ;) )
Thanks...but I did not change ALL the images, just some main characters like Shunka. That one you uploaded is the same here.

richman2 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:00 pm In order to test your tease what you could do is to just write

call callnewdojotease
Thanks, that worked. I am working on my first encounter and just want to know if is working.

I have a few ideas to try before putting in the game.

One question: The random teases from dojo can be called more than one time? Or the game will pick the ones not played yet?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hey,

so I think I finished everything, maybe I missed the new wood tease, but got the vase conclusion.

I did write 2 teases for the dojo, but will talk about that later.

Some considerations / ideas / suggestions, maybe you can utilize something later:

- First thing (I know it's not finished), but I think we need some kind of conclusion. Even if you want to keep expanding, some form of chapters to end the story arc.

The original, we have you winning the tournament. Your first update, could had a end chapter after the Nanaco Place, and now could be after completing the shine a/o after
Shunka finally letting you cum, since all the 'chapters' end with a orgasm
-----

- I noticed than, some days you don't have too many interactions and you are almost forced to advance days fast.

That is where I want to try to contribute. The dojo could be a big part of that, since you should keep 'training'. I want to introduce a new Mistress, to put my new ideas there (the 2 I did already are from her), but with the RND commands you created, it's easy to make a lot of 'generic' encounters. I want to bring back some Dommes from previous encounters and use the larg amount of pictures we already have and used only once. The file is getting too big to not use more of the pictures.

basically having you use the dojo everyday and get something new.

Another things to populate the days:

- a weekly Anri test, to see your progress. Again, you can re-use some of the pictures sets.
- Kaho bring you to a "Expo Masu", where you would perform for potential Mistress learning about forms.
- every 2 weeks, you go on a vacation with Mayuki

-----

I had an idea, but don't know if fit in the plot. But having 3 different paths, where you could have a chance to change your Mistress (I got that when you introuced Kaho as 'your new Mistress').

You could stay with Anri (tradidional path), go with Kaho (shine path) or go for Shunka after she became a Mistress, with your help with the vase.

But, since this is the Anri's Temple, I don't know how you would stay there if you change the Mistress. Could be temporary like you did with Kaho.

-----

I like Shunka path a lot (that is when I decided to change pictures :lol: ), and had some ideas:
- Anri give to her your orgasms, so she is the only one who can decide if you cum or not
- Shunka moves to your room, so you always start your day performing for her (starting with as edge kike in Nanako place, and ends like the vase).

I think you already have a relationship variable for her, so that could be used for this.

----

For last, yes a new tournament would be amazing. I even think you can re-use the original code and just change the main encounters (and remove the FBI thing :lol: )

----

Sorry, I wrote a lot of things. But after finished I wanted more things to do. The history is too immersive. But these are just some ideas you might want to use in some way.

EDIT: Finished 5 dojo encounters with the new Mistress. I want to do 2 more for the pool (I have the correct pictures, might to use it :lol: ) and then I will see the others.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:47 am
In order to test your tease what you could do is to just write

call callnewdojotease

Thanks, that worked. I am working on my first encounter and just want to know if is working.

I have a few ideas to try before putting in the game.

One question: The random teases from dojo can be called more than one time? Or the game will pick the ones not played yet?
I'll answer this first: They will again and again be in the pool from which a tease is chosen randomly. To make the game pick the ones not chosen is basically a easy thing coding wise. Did that for the pooltease you can check it out there. Think in the dojo I used that too... but I changed dojo mechanics that often, dont remember last state.

Anyway. The problem is that although it's easy, hithereto I cant imagine a way to do that WITHOUT placing code into the "external" files and the main files. I mean the thing was once meant that others can do standalone teases. This implies that no change in the main script whatsoever should be necessary.

Let me think...maybe it would work with placing code in the external file only. So you had something like a template with some line of codes at the beginning and the end and inbetween your standalone tease.

Like: in the external you could write a
default teasename_active=True
and at the end of the tease a $teasename_active=false

Then at the beginning of the external file you need

if teasname_active==False:
jump backtorandomteaseselect

TEASE script

Hence the tease really starts only if it is active otherwise it jumps back to pick randomly again. Well and you need something in the main code to check whether any tease active is left. Otherwise you get an infinite loop. This can get tricky cause you don't know the variable names created... should be possible to solve with the list of files in folder which are named like the label and then the variables.... but you get it: implementing the no double choose hing makes stuff more complicated for others.

EDIT: Maybe there is a way... the chosen tease could be stored in a variable or list or something and if the new tease matches one of those variables or values in the list it randomly chooses again...
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm Hey,

so I think I finished everything, maybe I missed the new wood tease, but got the vase conclusion.

I did write 2 teases for the dojo, but will talk about that later.

Some considerations / ideas / suggestions, maybe you can utilize something later:

- First thing (I know it's not finished), but I think we need some kind of conclusion. Even if you want to keep expanding, some form of chapters to end the story arc.

The original, we have you winning the tournament. Your first update, could had a end chapter after the Nanaco Place, and now could be after completing the shine a/o after
Shunka finally letting you cum, since all the 'chapters' end with a orgasm
I know and I completely agree. The next step must be to push the story. The last times I worked on it was really like procrastinating doing more teases, more fancy coding stuff like with clickable book and things but only a little story. Just sidestories at best but nothing more. So yeah must carry on there. Also have some ideas which maches yours.
And BTW there are currently two occasions Shunka provides you to cum. Pretty much depending o shunka_paragon and other stuff, maybe very difficult to get there

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm - I noticed than, some days you don't have too many interactions and you are almost forced to advance days fast.

That is where I want to try to contribute. The dojo could be a big part of that, since you should keep 'training'. I want to introduce a new Mistress, to put my new ideas there (the 2 I did already are from her), but with the RND commands you created, it's easy to make a lot of 'generic' encounters. I want to bring back some Dommes from previous encounters and use the larg amount of pictures we already have and used only once. The file is getting too big to not use more of the pictures.

basically having you use the dojo everyday and get something new.

Another things to populate the days:

- a weekly Anri test, to see your progress. Again, you can re-use some of the pictures sets.
- Kaho bring you to a "Expo Masu", where you would perform for potential Mistress learning about forms.
- every 2 weeks, you go on a vacation with Mayuki
Yeah the RND commands are gold!
Feel free to produce more. The only thing to care for is that the random dojo encounter-thing sets in at a later stage (like with kaho) when the other dojo encounters are done, cause those did matter to push the story.

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm I had an idea, but don't know if fit in the plot. But having 3 different paths, where you could have a chance to change your Mistress (I got that when you introuced Kaho as 'your new Mistress').

You could stay with Anri (tradidional path), go with Kaho (shine path) or go for Shunka after she became a Mistress, with your help with the vase.

But, since this is the Anri's Temple, I don't know how you would stay there if you change the Mistress. Could be temporary like you did with Kaho.
I had more or less same in mind. Stay with Anri / Kaho (and/or the shrinekeeper girls in the woodhut but yes shrinepath) / and Shunka becomes Mistress and you go with her in a way.

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm I like Shunka path a lot (that is when I decided to change pictures :lol: ), and had some ideas:
- Anri give to her your orgasms, so she is the only one who can decide if you cum or not
- Shunka moves to your room, so you always start your day performing for her (starting with as edge kike in Nanako place, and ends like the vase).

I think you already have a relationship variable for her, so that could be used for this.
Mh possible but would be a huge change. If Shunka succeeds and becomes a Mistress I my vision would be that you go with her to a completely different place.
----
avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm For last, yes a new tournament would be amazing. I even think you can re-use the original code and just change the main encounters (and remove the FBI thing :lol: )
I think a trounament will be the immediate thing I can motivate myself for. I can be built immediate and is a stand alone kind of thing.
----
avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm Sorry, I wrote a lot of things. But after finished I wanted more things to do. The history is too immersive. But these are just some ideas you might want to use in some way.
No worries I totally appreciate your work and ideas. That being said, real life catched me back after easter and I'll probbaly not show up here that often. Just wanted to let you know that this is cause of real life stuff not because of you.
avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 pm
EDIT: Finished 5 dojo encounters with the new Mistress. I want to do 2 more for the pool (I have the correct pictures, might to use it :lol: ) and then I will see the others.
I would appreciate, after you feel ready, if you could upload the teases so I can test and play around to see how integration in the dojo works best. Like dependencies and stuff.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm I'll answer this first: They will again and again be in the pool from which a tease is chosen randomly. To make the game pick the ones not chosen is basically a easy thing coding wise. Did that for the pooltease you can check it out there. Think in the dojo I used that too... but I changed dojo mechanics that often, dont remember last state.
I don't think you need to do all of that. Not sure if anyone else will create something, and I just wanted to know to decide if I would put all encounters in one file or separated.

richman2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm So yeah must carry on there. Also have some ideas which maches yours.

I had more or less same in mind. Stay with Anri / Kaho (and/or the shrinekeeper girls in the woodhut but yes shrinepath) / and Shunka becomes Mistress and you go with her in a way.

Mh possible but would be a huge change. If Shunka succeeds and becomes a Mistress I my vision would be that you go with her to a completely different place.
Glad to know. I did not think about the shrinekeepers.
richman2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm Yeah the RND commands are gold!
Feel free to produce more. The only thing to care for is that the random dojo encounter-thing sets in at a later stage (like with kaho) when the other dojo encounters are done, cause those did matter to push the story.
Yes, since I am thinking ib bringing back some of the early girls, I have that in mind. I think I need to read these encounter again to write something related ("Do you remember when you beat me in the tournament ? Let's see if you are that good")
----
richman2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:26 pm
I would appreciate, after you feel ready, if you could upload the teases so I can test and play around to see how integration in the dojo works best. Like dependencies and stuff.
I can send the files to you later, but it's not polished yet, and are separated files (easy to test). I just finished the first pool tease.

And take your time. I did try to force myself to create a new TeaseAI personality, and that did not worked.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

8 dojo teases and 1 pool tease.

https://mega.nz/file/VJYSDYyK#IJiLxthNv ... -i66csfDFY

Looks like there are no errors. There separated files to be easy to test but, if I make more I think it's a good idea to use only 2 files (1 for the unique Mistress and 1 for the randoms).
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:14 am 8 dojo teases and 1 pool tease.

https://mega.nz/file/VJYSDYyK#IJiLxthNv ... -i66csfDFY

Looks like there are no errors. There separated files to be easy to test but, if I make more I think it's a good idea to use only 2 files (1 for the unique Mistress and 1 for the randoms).
:w00t: Wow thanks for this great contributions! It fits really nicely and personally I like the models a lot!
I built a on the fly mechanic to integrate it to the dojo and pool although it's far from perfect yet. I'll upload your files back with some additions necessary to make everything work smoothly (no appearing twice etc...). Hithereto caus I had no time I just wrote a quick check in the main script to prevent infinite loops. Although this is not the best way, as you mentioned, probably you're the only one writing addions, I think it's okay.

Some input/ comments:
- keep the files separated. It's necessary for the random mechanism to work that every "Label" to be called has a separate file with the same name as the label.
- Cause of the pics I would suggest to make the one Margot tease in the sauna a Onsen tease.
- some technical things:
You seem to mimic the very beginning of "Technical Forms" coded by Rinascere. Codingwise this means a changing Form after 4 times a certain beat. This is timed by a roughly 7 sec break. Like:

play sound "audio/voices/raveenacat.mp3"
    $renpy.pause(1.0, hard=True)
    play sound "audio/beats/cat140.wav"
    $renpy.pause(7, hard=True)
    play sound "audio/voices/raveenasnake.mp3"
    play sound "audio/beats/snake140.wav"
While this is totally fine and was the original idea by rinascere, it has several downsides and I just wanted to ask whether this was intended or you just didnt know better (although I saw you implemented the othe rway too..."

The downsides are basically that timing with the breaks is really difficult and that it makes things static when it comes about putting text inbetween (or you have to account for the text pause, which makes things even more difficult).
Also, it implies a lot of changes which of course is a matter of preference but say you have two time snake commanded in a row it actually doesnt make sense to write

and again

Also because just the command "snake" again breaks the flow (I feel).
Once you used the queue command which indeed makes things better.

In my view the best way would be

play sound "audio/beats/snake140.wav" loop
Text
$renpy.pause(15, hard=True) 
pic change
$renpy.pause(3, hard=True) 
text
$renpy.pause(10, hard=True) 
whatever
stop sound
The downside is that the last beat pattern most probaby stops somewhere inbetween. But the upsides are huge I think. The beat just loops over and over while you can change pics, show text, call stuff, show menus and do whatever you want until stop sound. Way more flexibility.
Dont know if you intended the style you chose, just wante dto hint you on that.

Then, also not sure if intended:
You use {w=15}{nw} as break time. So in a dialogue you let wait for say 15 secs until the text vanishes and script goes on to make a break or let the player wait.
This works fine but be aware that by actively clicking the player can skip that break. With {w=2} or whatever seconds is necessary to make the player able to read the text followed by
$renpy.pause(15, hard=True)
the dialogue window will vanish (which is good cause better view on pics) and it is a hard puase which cannot be skipped by clicking.

Then, you dont need the window show and window hide thing.

Lastly I wanted to hint you on the not yet widely (for all voices) implemented

callemmapickmasuspecs(s, m, f, maxim, mky, edg)

where you can pass specifications on to the call so that it is not completely random.
in the call you would write:

callemmapickmasuspecs(10, 15, 75, 40, 10, 20) which means:
10% chance of slow pace, 15 medium, 75% for fast pace, 40 secs max time for Form, 10% monkey chance, 20% edge chance.

Say you had
callemmapickmasuspecs(1, 1, 98, 30, 1,1) which means:
basically only fast pace (98%), but only 30 sec max per Form, virtually no monkey and edges (1% each)

you could easily go to

callemmapickmasuspecs(98, 1, 1, 60, 10, 1) which means:
Now more relaxed slow paces (98%) but longer per Form (max 60 sec) and higher monkey chance (10%).

or whatever. You get the point. Just as a hint in case you didnt get that.

So let me say again I highly appreciate your work! Really love it! Also cause you put effort in verbal teasing/ text and everything! Keep on going! I wanna see more!

I'll upload the files aloowing to onboard you files for pool and dojo. I made them available from the "Kaho-regime" onwards.
Ah one question: Currently, once encountered they get deactivated for ever. With the pool encounters I re-activeted them each time you sleep. What would you prefer for your random teases?

Another question: The catie series (she's really hot!): Do you want it to be part of the random dojo encounters or a special place/ story for her? Maybe make use of other rooms like intimate room to meet her?

What else to say... I here and there polished some tihngs but not too much as I wasnt sure whether some things I would have done differently had been intended by you or not. Like I wrote a "if bla" statement for the case you met catie already so she doesnt say somethng like "my name is..."

Other things I added was adapting missing voices for counting and... don't know.
Anyway: great to see some additions I dont know yet cause done by someone else!

EDIT:
Voices Update:
https://mega.nz/file/1sRFBQoQ#u5lcYtZbc ... NZ0i3frDbw

The newteases folder with your tease files slightly refurbished (look at the beginning and end with default bla and stuff
ah and always delete the rpyc files before you play)
https://mega.nz/file/9g5lTY7Z#X2FvMxEL5 ... MaU8qcqc_o

Changes in the game folder. in script but more important in calls and dojo or pool where the call interface for random newteases is implemented. As I said the dojo is a mess regarding dependencies but I hope it kinda works...

https://mega.nz/file/5pZ2ABSR#U1zZRjpxs ... m91oyW-v6o
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am :w00t: Wow thanks for this great contributions! It fits really nicely and personally I like the models a lot!
I built a on the fly mechanic to integrate it to the dojo and pool although it's far from perfect yet. I'll upload your files back with some additions necessary to make everything work smoothly (no appearing twice etc...). Hithereto caus I had no time I just wrote a quick check in the main script to prevent infinite loops. Although this is not the best way, as you mentioned, probably you're the only one writing addions, I think it's okay.
Thanks....feel free to change anything you think is necessary. I did not polish the files, like making one introduction only, because I did not know if I should make one single file or not. And its easy to test this way
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am Some input/ comments:
- Cause of the pics I would suggest to make the one Margot tease in the sauna a Onsen tease.
- some technical things:
You seem to mimic the very beginning of "Technical Forms" coded by Rinascere. Codingwise this means a changing Form after 4 times a certain beat. This is timed by a roughly 7 sec break. Like:
I think about the sauna too, but I wanted to keep only the dojo. I can try to make some random encounter for other areas and send to you to decide to put in or not.

I did include the sauna part in case the player didn't try the Legendary Test. But I don't know if I used the variables correctly.

TBH, I was experiencing with the codes, and using some of the original files from the tournament, changing some beats (and the texts). My idea was to make something unpredictable.

But yes, after replaying the original files, I think there are too many pauses.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am Lastly I wanted to hint you on the not yet widely (for all voices) implemented

where you can pass specifications on to the call so that it is not completely random.

10% chance of slow pace, 15 medium, 75% for fast pace, 40 secs max time for Form, 10% monkey chance, 20% edge chance.
Oh, I did try some of these and got a error. I thought you hadn't implemented it yet. Now, seeing how it's works, I want to use it even more than the others :lol:

Just one question, I see there is 3 or 4 like that. Since you put the %, the only change is the voice?

There are comments like '#Moe in woods Voice; 20% monkey, 1% edge, length (9-36/ max60), 60% slow speed', so I thought there was some diferences.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am So let me say again I highly appreciate your work! Really love it! Also cause you put effort in verbal teasing/ text and everything! Keep on going! I wanna see more!
Thanks....TBH again, I used some scripts I found than fit in the scene (changing somethings). I was thinking in create some sidestory encounters too, I think some TeaseAI scripts could fit there too, with a few changes. If I try, I will use new models to not conflict with the main story.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am I'll upload the files aloowing to onboard you files for pool and dojo. I made them available from the "Kaho-regime" onwards.
Ah one question: Currently, once encountered they get deactivated for ever. With the pool encounters I re-activeted them each time you sleep. What would you prefer for your random teases?
I think it's OK to play only once. If we get enough random teases, getting the same twice will not be exciting.

EDIT: I just test and works fine, but looks like you can keep going into the dojo and getting new encounters in the same day. It's possible to limit to 1/day?
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am Another question: The catie series (she's really hot!): Do you want it to be part of the random dojo encounters or a special place/ story for her? Maybe make use of other rooms like intimate room to meet her?
Good question. I created for the dojo because was the only option. But her could be a good option for my sidestory. Keep her there for now, if I really start the sidestory part, I will see what I can do. Probably I will use her, since I have a lot of pics sets from her (I still need to use another pool set than is really hot).
catieminx_008.jpg
catieminx_008.jpg (512.87 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am What else to say... I here and there polished some tihngs but not too much as I wasnt sure whether some things I would have done differently had been intended by you or not. Like I wrote a "if bla" statement for the case you met catie already so she doesnt say somethng like "my name is..."
Same as before, feel free to change what you think it's necessary. I was experiencing with the code and trying to create something that makes sense.

I really just wanted to help you to put more content, so use it the best way you think will fit.

Other things I added was adapting missing voices for counting and... don't know.
Anyway: great to see some additions I dont know yet cause done by someone else!
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am EDIT:
Voices Update:
Great...I will test the new files soon.

EDIT: Just finished the 4th dojo and 2nd pool teases. I wanted to finish these before thinking about the sidestory.

https://mega.nz/file/9UZkACoT#k2D0aUc-P ... 2sFsmoIrT0

My idea for the sidestory is Catie, after your encounters in the dojo and the pool, talks to Anri about mixing your training with a more tradicional slave training. I have some ideas, I will see if fix on the context.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, I started the sidestory, but need some help:

First:
catie "Second lesso is easy!{w=2}{nw}"
if shunka_thankyou:
catie "As you do for Shunka, you will thank me for the edges I give you properly. For every edge!"
jump catieyesthank

catie "You will thank me for the edges I give you properly. For every edge!" #Not sure how only display this if shunka_thankyou is not active
jump catieyesthank

label catieyesthank:
catie "let's do it right now!{w=2}{nw}"
Will this work?

Second:

I would use the Shunka 'thank you' for Catie, but I remembered there are some lines where Shunka name is used (same as Kaho). I think I will need to ask you to create a new one, just changing where the name appears. If you do, please use "Mistress Catie', since this will be one of her rules.

If you do, you can change the Paragon variable for one new for catie (when you refuse to thanks). I don't know how I would use yet, but should not affect Shunka.

I am only creating the encounters, still are not sure how to implement, but my idea is to not make happens everyday, not sure if it's possible to distribute like that (day 1, day 3, day 4, day 7, etc).

Last thing, my idea was using another girls for the sidestory, but after looking at the pic sets, I noticed than almost all are outdoor/beach pictures. So, now I want to create another sidestory like another vacation. It's too work to do that, like Anri and Mayuki?
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:30 am
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:14 am Lastly I wanted to hint you on the not yet widely (for all voices) implemented

Oh, I did try some of these and got a error. I thought you hadn't implemented it yet. Now, seeing how it's works, I want to use it even more than the others :lol:

Just one question, I see there is 3 or 4 like that. Since you put the %, the only change is the voice?

There are comments like '#Moe in woods Voice; 20% monkey, 1% edge, length (9-36/ max60), 60% slow speed', so I thought there was some diferences.
Mhh probably after the % written comments are just left over from copy paste. As you reconize there is for each voice (well not for each yet but for some) the

NAMEpickmasu command/ call

and the

NAMEpickmasusSPECS(...) command/call

When I was making the latter I used the former as a start and therefore copy pasted also the comments (like for which personaloty is it used) too.... and didnt delete the/ corrected the comments.
For the NAMEpickmasusSPECS(...) variants no pre-set defaults for length, Monkey probability etc are given (as stated in the comment) but everything what counts is what you pass on in the brackets. Sorry for confusion due to not corrected comments.

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:30 am EDIT: I just test and works fine, but looks like you can keep going into the dojo and getting new encounters in the same day. It's possible to limit to 1/day?
Yeah I implemented that, isn't a big deal. Just wrote a default dojovisitday and then $dojolastvisitday=daycount at the end of a tease and when you enter the dojo it's if daycount=dojovisitlastday then refuse to call a tease. (dont remember the correct variablenames but you get the point.

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:30 am Same as before, feel free to change what you think it's necessary. I was experiencing with the code and trying to create something that makes sense.

I really just wanted to help you to put more content, so use it the best way you think will fit.
No worries, experiment with the stuff! I try to help as good as I can.

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:30 am EDIT: Just finished the 4th dojo and 2nd pool teases. I wanted to finish these before thinking about the sidestory.
Also bound them an and changed everythig a bit. Will upload (not today, too late here) and you can check how you like it.
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:30 am My idea for the sidestory is Catie, after your encounters in the dojo and the pool, talks to Anri about mixing your training with a more tradicional slave training. I have some ideas, I will see if fix on the context.
sounds good!
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm So, I started the sidestory, but need some help:

First:
if shunka_thankyou:
catie "As you do for Shunka, you will thank me for the edges I give you properly. For every edge!"
jump catieyesthank

catie "You will thank me for the edges I give you properly. For every edge!" #Not sure how only display this if shunka_thankyou is not active
jump catieyesthank

label catieyesthank:
Not sure what your question here is exactly, but should work. Only ting you need is an else:

if shunka_thankyou:
jump catieyesthank
else:
catie "You will thank me for the edges I give you properly. For every edge!"
jump catieyesthank

label catieyesthank:
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm
Second:

I would use the Shunka 'thank you' for Catie, but I remembered there are some lines where Shunka name is used (same as Kaho). I think I will need to ask you to create a new one, just changing where the name appears. If you do, please use "Mistress Catie', since this will be one of her rules.

If you do, you can change the Paragon variable for one new for catie (when you refuse to thanks). I don't know how I would use yet, but should not affect Shunka.
No problem. The Shunka Thank you stuff is way more complex cause different ways of saying thank you but for Catie I started with an easy one, you will find the the call file. Feel free to modify text to be written or paragon numbers.

label catiethankyou:

default catie_paragon=0
default catie_thankyou_edges=0

$dailyedge=True

menu catiethankyoumenu:
"{i}You should thank Catie for this edge.{/i}"
"{color=#A9E2F3}Thank Catie for the edge.{/color}":

$writing_task = renpy.input("'Mistress Catie, I thank you for this edge.' (Type it case sensitive and mind punctuation.)")
$writing_task.strip()

if writing_task == 'Mistress Catie, I thank you for this edge.':
$catie_paragon+=15
$catie_thankyou_edges+=1
catie "It was my pleasure. And I appreciate you thanking me for this gift of an edge!{w=1}{nw}"
pass
elif writing_task == 'thanks':
pass
else:
catie "You tried but you blew it. You will learn that.{w=1}{nw}"
$catie_paragon-=5
"{i}You mistyped something.{/i}{w=1}{nw}"
pass

"{color=#ff0000}Refuse to thank her.{/color}":
catie "You still need to learn to value those edges.{w=1}{nw}"
$catie_paragon-=20
pass

return
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm I am only creating the encounters, still are not sure how to implement, but my idea is to not make happens everyday, not sure if it's possible to distribute like that (day 1, day 3, day 4, day 7, etc).

Last thing, my idea was using another girls for the sidestory, but after looking at the pic sets, I noticed than almost all are outdoor/beach pictures. So, now I want to create another sidestory like another vacation. It's too work to do that, like Anri and Mayuki?
About the days, well it's easy to make it happen at a specific day. You just check at the beginning of say player enters intimate room or somewhere if daycount==day7 call ....
The problem with this kind of stuff is, that what do you do if the player on day 7 just doesnt visit the place? If you just wanna spread over various days you could say: lastencounter=daycount at the end of an encounter and then check at some place where it shoudl trigger:
if daycount>(lastencounter+2): ...
which would make 2 days between last encounter and next encounter necessary (or more). Combined with a encounter1234_enable=False by default and turned =True for the respective next encounter at the end of the last you get a series of encounters (1 before 2, 2 before 3....) with a specific to be defined minimum days inbetween.
...dont know if that helped.

Ah maybe as for naming convention: If you introduce variables, please name them catie_xxxx - makes things easier to find.

About the sidestory/ vacation.... What I would like more is the idea to enlarge the world more. I recently opened up a scenario at the lake, where you can wait for one of the woodhut girls and/or stroll around. Had in mind you find a way to another village or something. I like the idea to get the "world" a big bigger. Maybe you could make your sidestory there? An encounter at the lake then taken to a place alongside the lake/ beyond? Would give you also leeway about pic setting cause it's a different place.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:37 pm
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm So, I started the sidestory, but need some help:

First:
if shunka_thankyou:
jump catieyesthank

jump catieyesthank

label catieyesthank:
Not sure what your question here is exactly, but should work. Only ting you need is an else:

if shunka_thankyou:
jump catieyesthank
else:
jump catieyesthank

label catieyesthank:
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm
Second:

No problem. The Shunka Thank you stuff is way more complex cause different ways of saying thank you but for Catie I started with an easy one, you will find the the call file. Feel free to modify text to be written or paragon numbers.

label catiethankyou:

default catie_paragon=0
default catie_thankyou_edges=0

$dailyedge=True

menu catiethankyoumenu:
"{i}You should thank Catie for this edge.{/i}"
"{color=#A9E2F3}Thank Catie for the edge.{/color}":

$writing_task = renpy.input("'Mistress Catie, I thank you for this edge.' (Type it case sensitive and mind punctuation.)")
$writing_task.strip()

if writing_task == 'Mistress Catie, I thank you for this edge.':
$catie_paragon+=15
$catie_thankyou_edges+=1
catie "It was my pleasure. And I appreciate you thanking me for this gift of an edge!{w=1}{nw}"
pass
elif writing_task == 'thanks':
pass
else:
catie "You tried but you blew it. You will learn that.{w=1}{nw}"
$catie_paragon-=5
"{i}You mistyped something.{/i}{w=1}{nw}"
pass

"{color=#ff0000}Refuse to thank her.{/color}":
catie "You still need to learn to value those edges.{w=1}{nw}"
$catie_paragon-=20
pass

return
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm I am only creating the encounters, still are not sure how to implement, but my idea is to not make happens everyday, not sure if it's possible to distribute like that (day 1, day 3, day 4, day 7, etc).

About the days, well it's easy to make it happen at a specific day. You just check at the beginning of say player enters intimate room or somewhere if daycount==day7 call ....
The problem with this kind of stuff is, that what do you do if the player on day 7 just doesnt visit the place? If you just wanna spread over various days you could say: lastencounter=daycount at the end of an encounter and then check at some place where it shoudl trigger:
if daycount>(lastencounter+2): ...
which would make 2 days between last encounter and next encounter necessary (or more). Combined with a encounter1234_enable=False by default and turned =True for the respective next encounter at the end of the last you get a series of encounters (1 before 2, 2 before 3....) with a specific to be defined minimum days inbetween.
...dont know if that helped.

You asked if it's too... much? work to do such a side sotry? Mh not really I'd say. What bothers (me) most is finding the right pics for the inbetween settings (okay, beach is always easy, but when it's about rooms and stuff fitting to the tease setting) and menus if this sidestory comes with decisions. The rest is tease building and story telling.

Ah maybe as for naming convention: If you introduce variables, please name them catie_xxxx - makes things easier to find.

About the sidestory/ vacation.... What I would like more is the idea to enlarge the world more. I recently opened up a scenario at the lake, where you can wait for one of the woodhut girls and/or stroll around. Had in mind you find a way to another village or something. I like the idea to get the "world" a big bigger. Maybe you could make your sidestory there? An encounter at the lake then taken to a place alongside the lake/ beyond? Would give you also leeway about pic setting cause it's a different place.

Here are the changed new teases (mind the beginning and end stuff for future teases) and I think you need the pool and dojofiles too cause of infinite loop prevention update ...oh and the new call file with the catie thank you call alpha. Not tested, just written down, need some sleep now.

https://mega.nz/file/Yl4SmKZY#_bXt2EICI ... bZdR8mHXHE
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm
For the NAMEpickmasusSPECS(...) variants no pre-set defaults for length, Monkey probability etc are given (as stated in the comment) but everything what counts is what you pass on in the brackets. Sorry for confusion due to not corrected comments.
Cool, but I got a really bad luck then. 1% for monkey and got 2 in the first test :lol:
Oh, a little question about that. When you get a random monkey, did you still have the same chance for another (to go back to tha main hand)?
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm Also bound them an and changed everythig a bit. Will upload (not today, too late here) and you can check how you like it.
If you want, you can hold on that until I send you everything, so we don't need to keep updating all the files.

richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:37 pm

if shunka_thankyou:
jump catieyesthank
else:
jump catieyesthank
that's do it. Thanks.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm

label catiethankyou:
Thanks. Even without full implementation, for now I just need to know the command to put in the code.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm If you just wanna spread over various days you could say: lastencounter=daycount at the end of an encounter and then check at some place where it shoudl trigger:
Perfect, exactly what I needed.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm Ah maybe as for naming convention: If you introduce variables, please name them catie_xxxx - makes things easier to find.
I will probably not creating variables. But I remember the Shunkathankyou having a minus paragon points if you refuse to than her. I want to make surethis will not happens if you refus to thank Catie.
richman2 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:12 pm Maybe you could make your sidestory there? An encounter at the lake then taken to a place alongside the lake/ beyond? Would give you also leeway about pic setting cause it's a different place.
That work too.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Hey guys,

Wow I didn't realise more content was out and you guys been working hard to make more, amazing news!! Apologies my Contributions halted when my laptop hdd died and I lost all the effort I put in as some reason didn't backup to my nas.

I did try and add the new content in to an install I had but I was getting constant errors so I think I need to do a clean setup. This thread is a little buried I think as I only stumbled into it, on a half chance something new and wow you guys delivered :) when ready it could be worth packaging up together and reposting perhaps as a new thread to repromote as this is a title worthy of praise.

When I can, I'm still intending to create something to contribute and will send over when I get my arse into gear to recreate something :)

Keep up the amazing work both