Classic Tease of the Month: July 2011

You can find important news and current events here.

Classic Tease of the Month

Poll ended at Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Maria Pavlova: The Edge of Insanity (Part 1)
37%
Mistress Claire
34%
Earn it with Rosie
16%
Meet Katerina
3%
Milo-versary
11%

Total votes: 38

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Classic Tease of the Month: July 2011

Post by 1885 »

This is a new poll for the Classic TOTM competition that reflects the proper nominee list. I wasn't fully up to speed on the mechanics of the site when creating the first one and put together an incorrect list. I would like to apologize to anyone affected by my mistake, and give my thanks to Indigo for letting me choose to create a new poll which I feel is the best course of action. Thank you for everyone's understanding.

Voting will be open for 7 days.

Nominated Teases:

Maria Pavlova: The Edge of Insanity (Part 1) - cactusman

Mistress Claire - inri2k6

Earn it with Rosie - brian

Meet Katerina - facial1

Milo-versary - all2true

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Classic Tease of the Month: July 2011

Post by 1885 »

Congratulations cactusman for July's Classic Tease of the Month, Maria Pavlova: The Edge of Insanity (Part 1)! Talk about your nail biters!

:clap: :happy2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :happy2: :clap2:

:thankyou: to everyone who voted in this months' TOTM comptetition. We'll see you all again in September!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Thanks so much to all who voted for my tease. I really appreciate it. :wave:

I just hope that eventually the winner and all the nominees, as well as those from the previous 2 months, get the recognitions that they deserve. It's disheartening to know that my tease also won TOTM for May and yet the TOTM from April has stayed up on the site home page for all that time... :\'-(
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

cactusman wrote:Thanks so much to all who voted for my tease. I really appreciate it. :wave:

I just hope that eventually the winner and all the nominees, as well as those from the previous 2 months, get the recognitions that they deserve. It's disheartening to know that my tease also won TOTM for May and yet the TOTM from April has stayed up on the site home page for all that time... :\'-(
Thanks to 1885 for getting the awards taken care of; I'm sure everyone appreciates that!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

cactusman wrote:Thanks to 1885 for getting the awards taken care of; I'm sure everyone appreciates that!
Couldn't have done any of this without seraph0x and Indigo, not to mention everyone who writes such awesome teases. Milovana rocks!

:band: