The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bketros
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by bketros »

Just wanted to say Hi. Been lurking for awhile and finding myself here more and more often. I think this place is great and wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great teases.
TurboAcid
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TurboAcid »

Hello all!

I am a pansexual 20 year old male from the US,I've been lurking here for some time and I finally decided to jump on in!
Kalivan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Kalivan »

Hello everyone!

This is actually just a new account. I have some published teases on my old account which I may eventually transfer over, but for now I'll just leave them up.

My previous username was also used on other unrelated websites, so I have decided to start posting under a less traceable alias :) (The last thing I want is for my posts and teases to be discovered by an over-curious friend!)
That fleeting awkwardness you get when someone mentions the abbreviation CBT in everyday converstion?
Yeah, that probably means you're a Milovanian :-D
Ian
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ian »

So I just found this site, I can't believe I havent found it earlier. I'm a 19 year old mostly straight male, most of the time I like to be the one in control, but I am a switch and do enjoy being submissive.

I'd love to hear from other members.
yourbondageboytoy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hey everyone!

Post by yourbondageboytoy »

Hi everyone, I am new here and thought this would be the best place to start. I am a 19 year old male and as you may be able to tell by the name I love bondage! Just a thought so a few of you get to see how good a bondage sub I can be, why not post on here how you want me to tie myself up for you, or similar, and I will do it and post a picture up here for proof. As I am currently single nothing too intense that I wont be able to get out please. So just let me know (and please start off easy? :innocent: )
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Snot »

yourbondageboytoy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by yourbondageboytoy »

i dont have any handcuffs, but i will give it a go and post the pics of the outcome :)
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

yourbondageboytoy wrote:I have been thinking about it since your post and am struggling to figure out how I can make it work without the handcuffs so if you have any suggestions please let me know, if not I will complete this when I get some handcuffs.

Thanks,

Yourbondageboytoy.
Hmm I think you could use rope in place of the handcuffs. It would kind of defeat the purpose of the key but you could pretend you needed to reach the key to get out. =)
Oleander
Explorer
Explorer

I'd like to introduce myself...

Post by Oleander »

I need to do something to keep my hands busy, so I thought I'd introduce myself here, as a newbie, and talk about new sensations and experiences coming my way.

Since I found this website about a week ago, I have become obsessed with the teasing and denial struggle. Here's how it happened: On the last day of August, I accepted the No-Fap September challenge, and intended to remain chaste throughout the month. Partly because I wanted to prove a point to myself, but mostly because I knew that it would send my libido into overdrive. Sweet torture, for sure.

To maintain chastity, it would have been wise to busy myself and keep my mind off of sex and masturbation, but I have an insatiable curiosity that pushed me to learn more. So I found the places where easy climax is traded for punishing restraint, and I lurked around. Everything I read, and everything I saw, made my own chastity a nightmare. I found myself leaking at the slightest provocation. My body was tense, my nerves burning, and my mind constantly occupied by a single desire.

Then I found a link to Milovana. Fascinated, I checked out the Heartbreak Hotel tease, and I followed the instructions for almost three hours. I'm still amazed by the sheer amount of torment I endured while exploring that hotel. It was so far beyond what I thought I could handle.

Unfortunately, it was definitely more than I could handle. One misplaced stroke caused me to lose control, and I failed in my chastity. It was the most intense release of my life. I've never produced that much fluid.

The denial was over, but I found my desire increased, inexplicably. It was a demonstration of the power of teasing, and a lesson on the difficulty of control, that fueled a passionate reaffirmation of my vow. I decided to complete No-Fap September anyway, acknowledging failure by trading the notion of challenge for that of punishment. It is my punishment to complete this contract.

Yet, here I am making the same mistake. I keep coming back to Milovana, every day. It's too early in the game to be teasing myself, but I'm so excited by this new world that I can't slow down. I'm only a beginner. I should have started light, but I gave myself almost a full month. Stupid, stupid.

Now you know my history, and now you know why I'm awake at this ungodly hour. I'll tell you more about myself. I'm 22 years old, I live in Ohio, and I like my anonymity so I probably won't share further personal details. I'm single, so I must enforce my own contract. Depending on the outcome, I may seek a controlling influence here on Milovana to affect my next period of denial. Assign tasks, enforce chastity. However that works.

I'm trying not to think that far ahead. My current situation is hairy enough, and I fear my willpower will fail me if I don't learn how to control myself. Any advice would be appreciated.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: I'd like to introduce myself...

Post by Snot »

Welcome to the community!!!

I really enjoyed reading your post and I totally understand. It takes alot of practice and self control to get to where you can tease yourself for any length of time without going over the edge. When I first found Milo I never lasted more than a day or two despite my attempts to hold back.

The first step is to learn your body. It's an on going process. For starters it's difficult because the bodies natural reflex to getting on the edge is to help you go over. For example your body will tense up when you get on the edge and this normally makes you grip yourself tighter. Also being tensed up and excited causes you to take quick shallow breaths which in turn raises your heart rate and increases blood flow to parts of your body that are already throbbing.

Try to concentrate on your grip and your breathing. When you get to the edge make sure you are loosening your grip and adjusting your speed until you find that sweet spot where you are riding the edge. Force your self to take slow deep breaths when you get to close and it will help you back down to a safer level of need.

Then the next challenge is the self control. I haven't found any tricks of the anatomy that help with this. My rule of thumb is when I almost cum twice in a row it's time to stop. Doesn't always work so well in practice though.

Look into chastity devices. They are so awesome. It's like being teased all the time. Just get a good one. Something that's custom made to fit you. Check out chastity heaven for some good info on what to look for in a device. They also have some great devices for the price. If you have the money get on the waiting list for a Lori 2c. IMO it's top of the line in devices that don't require a pericing.

Enjoy and feel free to ask if you have questions and defo share your experiences with us.
Snare
Chat Moderator

Post by Snare »

Welcome to Milovana. :wave: Just I believe there is an appropriate thread for introductions and just warning you Indigo will probably be moving your post. I am a chat moderator so if you ever need help with anything or have any concerns on chat just let me know.

Snare

P.S. I am only a moderator in one chat room but that doesn't mean I can't help out.
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Hey man well if your post does get moved to the welcome thread I'll never see it again but it was nice meeting you.

Btw good call posting here. No one ever looks at the welcome thread. =P
I didn't even know there was a welcome thread until just now. =(
Oleander
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Oleander »

Indigo™ wrote:
Snot wrote:Btw good call posting here. No one ever looks at the welcome thread. =P
I didn't even know there was a welcome thread until just now. =(
Not really ... all it does it plug up the forum with multiple threads of introductions. There's a reason certain threads and topics exist ...

and yeah, topic moved.
My mistake. Great to meet you all.
Hood
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Mistress Jenifer

Post by Hood »

Hey all! Long time visitor of Milo, just recently bothered to sign up however.
Milo has always been a great place for entertainment and education. So rather than continue to lurk i decided to sign up and show my support for such a great website/community.

Hey all.
Narazumo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Narazumo »

Looking at my join date it is very obvious I am a long time lurker, I usually stick to the webteases. So...hi.