Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday

Post by micheleFFS »

We took an opportunity to shower and otherwise refresh our selves. Soon, clad only in our panties, we returned to the living room. There, Daniela instructed us to log about our experiences of the past two days, paying particular attention to the anal penetration. With our new passwords, we three pecked away on our laptops, describing our success in the elimination heat and our feelings about being so brutally penetrated. I described how shocked and surprised I’d been and how unpleasant the sensations were, but also how I understood what Dorothea said.
When we were done, three Freshman girls had us review the positions we’d learned and offered us new feet to pamper and worship. The woman who put me through my paces was named Elaine. She was pretty strict, and wielded her paddle frequently. At one point, when I was head down, she spanked me pretty hard with her hand, then whispered in my ear, “You’re very unlucky, Jenny. I always dreamed of spanking a boy, but I never did until I got here. Now I indulge myself frequently and you’re my latest.”
“I’m happy to give you the pleasure, Miss Elaine.”
With that, she tugged my panties down to above my knees and scratched my red cheeks and upper thighs hard. The sharp sensation made me squirm, providing a confusing, but exciting, mixture of pleasure and pain. “Oh, Miss Elaine,” I gasped.
“Do you like that, Jenny?”
“Well, um...overall, yes, Miss Elaine, yes, I do.”
“Remember, this is about my pleasure, not yours.” With that, Elaine swatted me several times using a heavy wooden paddle. It stung a lot, and I grunted with each blow. She had me count and thank her for each strike.
“Thank you, Mistress Elaine. Eighteen. Thank you, Mistress Elaine. Nineteen. Thank you, Mistress Elaine. Twenty.”
There came a pause. “Stand.” I scrambled to the upright position, clasping my hands behind me, gazing at the floor.
“Put your panties on properly.”
I snugged the now familiar, skimpy garment over my warm cheeks and shriveled penis.
“Curtsy.”
I curtsied, swaying a bit.
“Punishment.”
I bent my head down and clasped my thighs.
“Start counting at one each time I punish you.” Wham! The paddle hit me.
I thanked Mistress Elaine six times before she next told me to curtsy. Evidently I didn’t get it right, for I earned six more punishment strokes. At the end of these, she said, “It’s very important for you to learn to curtsy. I want you to curtsy and hold your position for three seconds. You’ll practice your curtsy until you have done it perfectly three times in a row before we move on to a more pleasurable part of your training this evening. Now curtsy.”
I tried, truly I did. I put my hands farther out to the side for more balance, and that helped, but I still found myself in the punishment position eight times before I finally got it right three times in a row. My bum was very sore and felt hot to me.
“Good for you, Jenny!” Elaine tousled my hair and clapped her hands. “Girls, Jenny just curtsied 3 times in a row for a full three seconds each.” The girls supervising Kristina and Zoe interrupted their sessions and clapped as well. “Gooood servant, Jenny!” “I’m so proud of you.” Then Elaine had me demonstrate to them, so of course Kristina and Zoe had to demonstrate their curtsies. The clapping and over-the-top compliments combined to make the entire experience humiliating as well as rather comical.
Elaine made me go through each position one more time, then sat in one of the many easy chairs in the spacious living room. She had me kneel before her in the waiting position. I took in her clothing, which I’d been too busy to give much attention to before. She wore a light brown skirt with a wide, black belt sporting an oval bronze buckle with a floral design. Her blouse, with ruffles, was a lighter, tan color. Bronze earrings dangled from her ears. Her face was rather long and thin, with a straight nose. Her gaze was frank, not haughty like Dorothea’s.
She crossed her legs and modestly drew her skirt around her thighs, just above her knees. Her slim legs were perfectly proportioned, and a maroon heel dangled from her stocking-clad foot. She extended her hand. “Hold and worship my hand,” she said.
I scooted forward and placed my hand behind her palm. I kissed the back of her hand, then traced each finger with my tongue. I kissed each fingertip and, emboldened by her slight wriggling of the digits, sucked the first knuckle of each finger and the thumb. She held the other hand next to the first and I repeated the process.
“Good. Continue your foot worship and make yourself hard. I want to see you over the waistband of your panties.”
I adjusted my half-hard cock in my panties and massaged it with one hand while holding her heel with another. I licked the top of each foot. Honestly, I didn’t find this very arousing, so I kept thinking of how someday, I hoped, one of these ladies would truly take my virginity. That, and the pleasure of my hand on my cock, brought me right up.
“Are you erect yet, Jenny?”
“Yes, Mistress.”
“Stand.” She pointed to the floor right in front of her. I stood where she indicated, hands behind my back. “What a nice cock you have. I like to see the pink tip poking up. Does it like what it sees?”
“Oh, yes, Mistress, you’re very beautiful.”
“Oh? What part of my body do you feel is the most attractive?”
Uh oh. The question was probably a set up. The first answer that occurred to me - I’ve not seen enough to make a qualified judgment - probably wouldn’t fly. Her face was very pretty, but not what I first noticed. That was her legs. I remembered the rule to always be truthful and decided to risk it. “Everything about you is very beautiful, Mistress Elaine, but from what little I’ve seen, I admired your sleek legs the most.”
Elaine smiled. “Well, a fine answer, and probably honest. I think my legs are my best feature as well. In fact, I’m a leg and hand model. You earned yourself a peek.” Elaine drew the hem of her skirt up, revealing more of her thighs.
“Beautiful,” I whispered, taking in the arousing sight.
“I bet you like to masturbate, don’t you, Jenny?”
“Yes, Mistress, I do, very much.”
“How many times a day do you usually jerk off and cum?”
“Well, before Samantha told me about this Sorority, I played with myself three times a day, most days. Way more as I anticipated coming here and competing. I kept prolonging my time as training. It paid off, since I won.”
Elaine pulled down my panties again and took my cockhead in her thumb and forefinger, moving my cock up and down, looking at it from all sides.
“It’s a perfectly nice, serviceable cut cock. I prefer intact dickheads, but this one may do. When it’s properly trained and has some experience, I’ll probably fuck it.”
“I’m sure I’d like that, Mistress!”
“Just continue being so docile and obedient. Then when you’re well trained and have some real experience, I’ll take you to my room and use this nice cock. But in the meantime, Waiting.”
I knelt at her feet.
“Since you like to masturbate so much, begin.”
I stroked myself, concentrating on the head. “Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me this privilege.”
Elaine recrossed her legs, not tugging her hem down as she had other times. Her upper thigh showed the dark welt of her brown stockings. I stroked faster at the sight. She favored me with a smile when a bit of precum covered my head.
“Do you have blue balls yet?”
“No, Mistress, I was drained too recently during the....”
“Let’s call it anal training, shall we?”
“Yes, Mistress, I was drained during the anal training.”
“Well, I like my servants to have blue balls. It makes them so much more willing to please. I’m going to make sure you have a good case when you go to sleep tonight. You have a big day ahead of you on Sunday and you’ll need a big load of hot cum.” She recrossed her legs. This time, I saw above her stocking and even a bit of her garter strap.
“You like looking up my skirt, don’t you, Jenny?”
“Oh, yes, Mistress, very much. You’re legs are so beautiful and the stockings are very sexy.”
“I bet you wish that when I recross my legs like this,” she said as she slowly shifted one leg over the other, “that I’d slip up and let you see all the way up past my thighs to my panties. Am I right?”
“I have hoped that would happen, yes, Mistress.”
“You boys can’t help yourselves. You’re so predictable. Have I made a mistake? Do you even know whether I’m wearing panties or not?”
“No, Mistress, I haven’t been so lucky.”
“You see, I often don’t wear panties, especially when I’m wearing skirts or dresses. I like to feel the cool air on my shaved pussy and I’m always ready to enjoy a woman - or even a male. I’ll tell you a true story to help you develop blue balls. Early this summer, I took a date to a party at a house with a big lawn and a pool. I wore a skirt a bit shorter than this one, but not a true mini. For once I was barelegged and, as usual, without any panties.
“Well, at one time, I got to talking with a guy I always thought was handsome. A girlfriend told me he had a big cock. We soon sat together on the lawn and he stretched out. I got an idea. I sat on him, straddling him. No one was looking, so I reached under my skirt and took out his cock. I felt so wicked and naughty that I got instantly wet. In fact, I’m wet now just thinking about it. Does it make you enjoy fondling yourself more to know that my pussy is all damp and steaming?”
“Yes, Mistress, in fact it nearly makes me ready to cum.”
“Well, don’t do that, or you’ll be sent home and your training will be delayed.” Every time she paused her story, she slowly crossed her legs, giving me views up her thighs, but never all the way. Her taut garters tugged the stockings up in long, stretched points. I was even more aroused than I’d been with Dorothea the night before.
“No, Mistress, I won’t cum.” Instead, I stopped stroking for a few seconds. Elaine raised one eyebrow, tapping a finger on her thigh. I think she was timing me. When I started pumping again, she took up her story.
“Where was I? Oh, yes, straddling Tommy and taking his cock out of his pants. Well, he got hard instantly and he was truly big. I looked down and saw his tip making a bulge in my skirt. We both laughed at that. But anyway, there it was, pressing against my wet pussy. What else could I do but raise myself and slip it into me? It felt great, filling me up. You’re a guy. Do you think it felt good to him to have me take his thick, hard prick into my wet cunt?”
“Yes, Mistress Elaine, I’m sure it felt wonderful to him.”
“But you don’t really know what it’s like, do you? You’ve never put that little cock into a real girl’s damp slit and been fucked. You’re still a virgin. It’s too bad, because I’ve become quite horny from my story and watching you. If you were trained, I’d mount you and fuck you just like I fucked Tommy. Too bad. Be obedient, do your lessons well and one day, it will happen for you. But tonight, it’s blue balls and no cumming for you and a night of lesbian bliss for me and another Sister. I bet you’d like to watch that, wouldn’t you?”
“Oh, yes, Mistress, yes.”
“Again, someday, probably sooner than you’ll get to fuck me. But you won’t be able to cum then either. Anyway, back to my story. I’d just surprised the heck out of Tommy by fucking him under my skirt. There were plenty of people around, so I just continued talking with him about a band he was in like nothing was happening. I squirmed around like I wasn’t comfortable or something. That’s when my date came over to us. He asked if I wanted to change into my bikini and go for a dip in the pool. I really wanted to tell him Tommy was having a dip in me, but I didn’t want to rub his nose in it — too much. Here’s what I did. I have a trick I figured out that all the boys love. I can massage their cocks with my pussy lips. No hip pumping needed. I’ve done it with guys who bragged they could last a long time, but not when I put the Bite on ‘em. So that’s what I did to Tommy, right while my date was standing next to us. I asked Tommy if his band knew the Stones song ‘Satisfaction,’ and that’s when he gave this huge gasp and I felt his cum fill me. He tried to cover it up with a cough. He was embarrassed and twisted under me, hiding his naked dick.
“My date never caught on. He told me I was making it hard for Tommy to breathe, if you can believe that. I told him I was ready to change. I stood up and the skirt hid my sex and Tommy’s cum dripping out of me. We went to get our gym bags. I took him into a bedroom to change and lay on the bed with my skirt up. I told him to lick me. When he knelt between my legs, he said, ‘Wow, you’re really hot for me. I never saw such a wet girl.’ He licked up Tommy’s cum and then, after I came a few times, fucked me and deposited his load on top of Tommy’s. That was totally wild, and it shows how nice it can be for a girl who knows what she wants to not wear any panties.”
“Now, Jenny, did that story help you get a nice wad of cum worked up? Is it hard not to cum?”
“Your story was incredibly sexy, and yes, it’s not easy to stop from cumming, especially when you cross your legs.”
“Like this?”
“Yes, Mistress.” I gulped and had to slow down. “Like that indeed. Such beautiful legs and stockings.”
“How about your blue balls? Do they hurt yet?”
“Not yet, Mistress, but when I get close to cumming, the side of my face tingles.”
“Wow, that’s an interesting reaction. Make it happen and describe it for me.”
I stared at her legs and stroked a bit faster, also imagining how lucky the guy Tommy had been. It didn’t take long. “Mistress, the left side of my face and scalp tingles and my cock feels sooo good.” I waved my hand over the area. I sounded out of breath. “Now it’s moving to the right and the whole front of my scalp nearly itches.”
“Is this a pleasant sensation?”
“Oh, yes, Mistress, very much so.”
“Stand up, but keep playing with yourself.” I obeyed instantly, gasping with the effort not to cum. Elaine uncrossed her legs, letting her skirt remain above her stockings. “Lie over my lap and let your stiffie go between my legs. I want you to pretend to fuck me while I spank you, so bounce up and down, just don’t cum. That’s as close as you’ll get to fucking me - pretending.”
Without protest, I lay over her thighs, wriggling into place. I started humping her immediately, feeling the rasping nylon, then her smooth thighs against my hardness. This was fun and her spanking started out slowly and sensuously. Gradually, she struck me harder and harder, getting me to grunt with the pain.
“Oh, Mistress Elaine, you spank me very well. It hurts.”
“Good, I love spanking boys. Your cute buns look so much better all red.” She hit me hard and fast, while I kept humping her. My prick stayed stiff, and I squirmed closer to her body so that I slid more between her thighs than the nylon. The weave sometimes felt like fine sandpaper.
Elaine scratched my bum hard and told me to go back to the waiting position and to keep stimulating myself. She slid forward on her chair and tucked one knee under the other thigh. Her skirt was way high and I saw nearly all of her stupendous legs. Maddeningly, her legs were so tightly together that I still couldn’t see whether she wore panties or not. “See your disgusting precum on my leg? Close your eyes and lick it off, you naughty boy.”
Taking a deep breath, I scooted forward on my knees and leaned forward, being careful to obey her about keeping my eyes closed. I licked the small spot of my goo from her thigh, and that was very exciting but what really got me going was the odor emanating from between her legs. “Oh!” I gasped as my arousal peaked. Cum rose in my dick and I had to hastily let my penis go to prevent an orgasm. I lay back on my haunches, panting with the effort not to cum. I noticed Elaine tapped her finger while I waited.
“Oh, my leg almost made you lose control. I like that.”
“Legs and pussysmell,” I gasped.
“Right, you’re a virgin and never even licked a pussy. Oh, the smell of an aroused pussy is very exciting. I love to smell my girl partners just before I go down on them. A girl’s pussy smells and tastes so good. One day, you’ll find out about that. Pretty soon, too, because pussy licking is a skill we want in all our boy servants. Now get on with your masturbating and close your eyes and lick your precum from my other thigh.” She twisted the other way and again, I tasted the tang of my cum and the sweat of her thigh and sniffed in the pungent aroma of girl, ready for sex.
This time, the reaction, though strong, didn’t make me nearly lose control. I noticed a dull ache in my scrotum. “Mistress Elaine, I have the first symptoms of blue balls as you wish me to.”
“Oh, what a good boy you are.” She patted me on the head. “Keep on masturbating and make those blue balls swell up for me.”
She kept on with the legs, crossing and recrossing them, never letting me see all the way up. I already knew her garter belt was black and had gleaming metal adjusters. There were funny ribbons on the garters in front.
“Mistress, may I ask a question?”
“Yes, boy.”
“Why are there ribbons on your front garters and not on the back ones? What are they for?”
“Oh, you boys haven’t fully developed your fetishes yet. When a girl wears a garter belt and sits with a tight skirt, the clips make bumps that some people feel are unsightly. The ribbons are supposed to make the bumps less noticeable. I think they just make the garterbelt more sexy. Do you agree?”
“Yes, I do, Mistress, but what’s really sexy is your legs.”
“Flattery is very nice. It’s good to compliment your Superiors. I want to talk about something else now. When you masturbate privately, I bet you imagine yourself fucking a girl, right?”
“You’re right, Mistress, I want to do that more than anything in the world. I hope it happens soon!”
“Someday, if you’re a good boy. Now tell me, when you fantasize about a girl you’re fucking does she have big breasts like Susan, or smaller ones like mine?”
“I’m sure yours are very beautiful and I’d love to see them, but I confess I fantasize about large breasts.”
“Like most boys. I like big ones also, but I love the smaller breasts most girls have, too. I’m lucky. I’m sleeping with Susan tonight. I’m going to suck on her beautiful big titties and you’ll be lying in bed, all frustrated. You can only imagine what her breasts feel like. You probably haven’t felt too many bare breasts, have you?”
“No, Mistress Elaine. Sadly, I haven’t.”
“Have you ever felt a woman’s bare breast?”
I hung my head, abashed. “No, but Sofia rolled my stiffie on hers when she gave me my victory blowjob this morning. Uh, uh.” Again, I nearly came from that memory. I let go and breathed deeply, while Elaine tapped her finger again.
When I felt it was safe, I resumed pumping, making my face tingle and my balls ache. I looked around. Kristina and Zoe were masturbating like I was, each teased by another woman.
Mistress Elaine stretched out first one leg, then the other rotated them about. I stared. She told me her stockings were called reinforced heel and toe, without seams. “Seams are sexier, but more expensive and I reserve them for fully developed servants. These are sexy enough for beginners.”
“They look beautiful to me, Mistress Elaine. Especially with your fantastic legs.” Behind me, I heard Zoe getting a spanking from his teaser. I didn’t take my eyes off Elaine’s sexy legs.
“Jenny, I’ve been timing you when you stop stroking yourself for control. You’ve done your breathing and clenching for 25-30 seconds before resuming your self-stimulation. I want you to get to the edge of cumming (that’s what we call it, the edge), as close as you dare, then stop. But this time, I’m going to tell you when to start up again. Be sure not to cum or you won’t like the consequences.
“Yes, Mistress.” I shifted my grip and stimulated the sensitive rim of my cockhead. In a few seconds, my face began tingling and I breathed harder and faster, maintaining control, but barely. So guess what? Mistress Elaine stood up and lifted her skirt all the way to her waist! She wore a pair of black, lace-trimmed, transparent panties - transparent everywhere except the most important place, where it was pure black but very slick and wet. She pushed herself in my face, so I smelled the sexy aroma once again but stronger. Cum rushed up into my shaft and I let go quick, grunting and tightening up all my muscles, but not daring to even twitch my cock. I panted once, twice, three times, very deeply and loud.
“Resume stroking yourself, Jenny,” came her calm command.
I sobbed in fear, certain I’d fail. But i grasped the base of my shaft with a finger and thumb and slowly, with minimal pressure, stroked up. Precum covered the top of my helmet, but no more. My balls ached, and the shaft felt sooo good. I nearly came again, but managed to suppress it.
With a wink, Elaine let her skirt back down. She stood there, eyeing me with a sly, sardonic smile as I slowly backed away from the edge. I’d never been so close without going over. It was different from last night because I didn’t have a painful spanking to distract me from the sensations in my overworked cock and the need to cum.
“That was close, wasn’t it, Jenny? Do your balls ache the way I like them to?”
“Yes, Mistress, Icame so close. I have to admit it felt fantastic, but my balls hurt almost as much as last night.”
“Good servant!” She patted my head once again. “I know you gave yourself minimal strokes when I told you to resume. That was smart thinking. Now as you regain control, let me know when you can do your regular, full strokes like you do when you’re alone fantasizing about fucking beautiful girls like us here.”
To my surprise, it wasn’t long before I was giving myself full strokes and even rubbing my rim a bit extra. My face tingled all the time now, but I still had full control of my self-pleasure. “I’m playing with myself like I usually do, Mistress Elaine.”
“Why look at you, Jenny! You’ve learned to take more stimulation and to maintain control better than ever, I bet. Am I right?”
“Yes, Mistress, but I sure want to cum! Desperately!”
“Not tonight! It’s your bedtime anyway.”
“Bedtime?”
“Yes, our servants need their beauty sleep. Follow me.” Elaine led me into the room under the stairs. Kristina, with his teaser du nuit was already there, fooling around with one of the mattresses. I soon discovered what he was doing. Elaine had me take some long metal rods with rings in one end and fasten them together. They made a crude cross, which I placed under one of the mattresses. She told me to lie on the mattress and spread my arms and legs. She took some rope from a gym bag she’d evidently left in the room earlier. She then tied me to the metal rings! I was helpless. I wasn’t tied tightly, I could move my arms and legs a bit, but not touch myself anywhere.
“What’s going on? Why are you doing this?” I asked, my voice rather shrill.
“It’s boring keeping watch on you the way we did last night, but you can’t be trusted not to give yourself relief, can you?”
“No, Mistress, if I had the chance, I’d cum just to relieve my blue balls, not to mention how good it would feel.”
“I appreciate your truthfulness.” She retrieved a backpack with water and a tube from her gym bag and placee it where I could reach it to get a drink during the night. She gave me a drink to start off with. “Zoe’s teaser, Ariana, drew the short straw and will sleep here tonight. You can call out to her if you need to be escorted to the washroom.”
She placed a pillow on the floor and knelt beside me, favoring me with a knowing smile. I was completely in her control. “Poor Jenny. You’re blue balls hurt, but all that exertion with the mattress made your penis deflate a bit. I like my boys good and stiff, so I’ll have to do it myself.” With that, she held my penis very loosely and squeezed it. I popped right up and she began pumping me slowly.
“Oh, thank you, Mistress Elaine. It’s so much nicer when you do it for me.” I gazed into her eyes, while she smiled in that sardonic way. In only a minute or two, I was grunting and gasping, nearly cumming. She kept her strokes slow, but increased the pressure.
“You’re on the edge, aren’t you, boy?”
I grimaced and grunted, “Yes.”
“Hold it like a good boy. Hold it. Hold it. No cumming for you.” She saw the nearly paniced look in my eyes and let go.
While I desperately clamped myself, she spoke in a low, husky voice. “I think you need more stimulation, boy. I’ll give you a visual treat.” She tugged off her blouse with one sweep of her arms. Her small breasts were covered by a tan, lacy bra, but she gave me no time to admire it. With a seductive smile, she reached between them and unclasped the hook. Elaine held the cups over her boobs for a moment, then slowly opened them up, revealing pert, conical breasts with protruding, red aureoles and larger nipples than I expected to see. The bra fell to the floor.
I gasped. “Oh, how beautiful!”
“Oh, you like my little breasts, do you?” She grasped my penis again and stroked it, faster than before. I twisted about against my bonds, driven to distraction by desire and frustration. “You don’t mind that they're not big and round like Susan’s or Veronica’s?”
“No, no! They’re beautiful. You’re beautiful, Mistress Elaine.”
“See how my nipples stick out? They’re called puffy nipples. They’re pretty rare in college-age girls. It means my breasts are still growing. Since we’re both freshmen, if I like you, you can have several opportunities to worship my breasts, so you can observe their development and praise me as I achieve my full womanly size and shape.”
I writhed, gasping, and clamping my muscles, desperately trying to keep my cum inside me, but staring avidly at her beautiful breasts.
“My breasts feel good even to me.” She squeezed one and played with her nipple, still stimulating my oversensitive penis. She rubbed my tip as she played with her nipple.
“Please, Mistress, please!”
“What would you like, Jenny dear?”
“A break or I’ll cum! Please!”
“Since you beg so nicely...” She let go. I panted and gasped once again.
“You know, Jenny, I’m pretty horny. I would like a nice, hard cock inside me. I just might break the rules. Would you like me to give you a chance for me to take off my panties and mount you and fuck you, right now?”
“Oh, yes, Mistress Elaine. Yes, I’ll do anything you say, Mistress. Please let me have a chance.”
“I love blue-balled beggars. So desperate, so willing to please. So here’s your chance. I’ll let you get a very close look at my breasts. If you can lick my nipple, I’ll climb aboard and give you the ride of your life. But only if you don’t cum first.” With that, she grasped my cock and stroked it hard and fast. I was fighting the urge to cum right away, all over again. She pushed her chest at me and I lunged up, tongue protruding as far as possible....I strained until my wrists and ankles hurt... Elaine held herself in position.
“Stretch, Jenny, stretch. Touch my nip and get fucked! Oh, dear you can’t make it. Sorry!” She didn’t sound sorry.
I lay back, gasping, confirmed in what I’d thought — she’d never intended to fuck me. um threatened to boil out of my dick at any moment. Still the maddening beauty stroked me fast.
“Ahhhh, ohhh. Please. Please stop Mistress, I can’t stand it. I’ll cum if you don’t stop. Please, Mistress, please!” I begged, but she described her upcoming lovemaking with the busty Susan and kept beating me off.
“No fuck for you tonight. You can’t even cum. Hold it, Jenny, hold it. I promise this is your last edge for a while. Make those balls swell. Just think. Susan’s a senior and will give me a sexy spanking as we start making out. I’m going to hold and kiss Susan’s huge, soft breasts and give her my cones to suck. Then we’ll lick each others’ pussies until we’ve cum and cum and cum. We’ll fall asleep all wrapped together and get up and do more pussylicking in the morning. And all the while you’ll be here with your blue balls.” She finally let go and I lay on the bed, gasping, not daring to move. My balls were every bit as blue as they’d been the night before.
Mistress Elaine, smiling, watched me struggle to keep my cum down. Finally I regained some control. “Mistress Elaine, thank you so much for the sight of your lovely breasts and for the many times you brought me to the edge. I believe you when you all say this does me good, but it sure is frustrating and painful right now. “
She patted my head again. “All that control will make you a better servant and we’ll be more likely to pick you to pleasure us when you’ve been fully trained. Don’t let your blue balls keep you awake too long, Jenny. You need your sleep for a tough day of basic training tomorrow.
“Well, I’m practically ready for Susan now. I don’t need this skirt.” She slipped out of it and put her discarded garments over one forearm.She bent over and gave me a kiss on the lips, her pointy nipples rubbing my chest. Oh, how I wanted to grasp her! “Sweet dreams, Jenny.” She strode out on her high heels, those beautiful legs flashing in the light.
Kristina’s tormentress had already left, and Ariana gave Zoe his good night kiss. She reminded us we could call her in the night, then went to a bed prepared for her on one corner, turning out the light as she went.
I thought we’d be left to go to sleep, but no....Ariana, deprived of womanly company, had thoughtfully brought herself a vibrator. She was quite uninhibited about her masturbation. At first we heard her deeper breathing, then the rhythmic sound like lips smacking,only more damp sounding. Then her gasps of orgasm, some panting, and finally the buzz of the vibrator and her gasps and cries of “Yes, Yes! as she experienced a series of orgasms. When she finally subsided and turned the vibrator off, she said, “Nighty night, boys. Sure felt good to cum so many times.”
It was a long time before my cock fully deflated and my blue balls didn’t ache so much it was hard to think about anything else. All three of us moaned softly a few times at first, but finally we all drifted to sleep.
Only to be awakened at I don’t know what hour by my cock getting stiff. I opened my eyes to find Susan smiling over me, pumping me up. In the dim light, I saw deep down her cleavage and my dick popped right up. She brought me to the edge in no time, but didn’t force me to stay there long. She moved on to Zoe while Elaine stimulated Kristina. After all three of us were aroused and awake, they told us “Sweet dreams again," and left us.
Last edited by micheleFFS on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dolphkuellar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday

Post by dolphkuellar »

I thoroughly enjoyed this - it was a lot more personal than Part 3A, and that made it a lot more enjoyable for me :)

I did notice some small typos:
"Then Jenny had me demonstrate to them" - I think that should be Elaine
"Again, someday, yprobably sooner"
"Stretch, Jenny, stretch. Touch my hip and get fucked!" - should that be "nip"?
"um threatened to boil out of my dick"
"they told us “Sweet dreams again, and left us"

But other than that this was just fantastic all the way through. Nice work, and I look forward to reading more!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Dolph, my friend and critic,

Thanks very much for taking the time to make suggestions and give me honest feedback. I appreciate it very much.

As for the personalization or lack thereof among the Sisters, since there are 20 and the plan is to have them rotate out over 4 years, I find the balance hard to strike. I keep a rather large (and growing) file of notes for this story - Each girl, her class, Sorority office, body, academic, social, and professional accomplishments, sexual proclivities. If I write something about the girl in the story, I put it in the table in Notes.

I also try to keep the reality of operating a program of training for the boy servants believable. One purpose of the training program is to acquaint the Sisters with the new boys and another is to give the Freshman girls, who presumably couldn't practice male dominance as thoroughly in high school as they now can, need practice. Elaine was coached by a Sister and trained on one of the other 12 boys for her prolonged tease and denial of Jenny. So that explains the "brief encounters of the FemDom kind" aspect to me.

I don't have it all planned out, but the story has the potential for going past the four years in the Sorority house. Jenny will develop special relations with some of the girls.

Or, to put it another way, I'm not Tolstoy and can't hope to keep 35 characters well-developed and straight.

I also greatly appreciate you noticing my typos and logical errors like typing the wrong person's name. I'll get around to fixing them later today.

Did you like the comic relief of the detective? Maybe I should have had a female detective who became very intrigued. "I understand, Miss Kalos. Is there any chance I can join this group in some capacity? I know any number of men in dire need of severe correction whom I can't put behind bars, and I'm well versed in restraint and in extracting deeds from unwilling participants."

Thanks again,

micheleFFS
dolphkuellar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolphkuellar »

No problem! :)

I can appreciate the difficulties involved in keeping all the characters straight - let's face it, not many people are Tolstoy!

I did have an idea about this though. Since we're seeing the sorority through Jenny/Jerry's eyes, it might help if there's some indication that *he*, himself, is finding the constant parade of different women a little bewildering. Right now, the narrative simply states that such-and-such woman is doing such-and-such thing (for example when Dorothea yields the floor to Daniela or Susan or Veronica); for the most part it's left to the reader to remember who each of these women are, and the implication is that Jenny himself has no trouble keeping all the different characters straight. But if there's a little paragraph where Jenny "confesses" his struggle with the bewildering array of feminine characters that he suddenly finds in his company, or if he occasionally "remembers" a particular woman from a previous incident, that might make things a little easier for us readers. Just a thought, though.

I did like the comic relief of the detective - I suppose that could be an interesting side-story or companion piece to this one :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how Jenny's story develops. All the best and happy writing!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Dolphkuellar,

Thanks, as always, for your feedback.

I'll probably do as you suggest about the poor Jenny being confused about how many babes dominate him one after the other. We should all have that problem! :-D

A spin-off about the detective. Hmmm......

Hey, I'll make you a friend.

michele
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Dolphkuellar and other readers,

I fixed the typos you caught. Thanks. Couldn't find Misty, but Oh well.

Thanks

michele
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

awesome story as usual. Jenny would be so frustrated! :-)
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smother sitter »

Sorry for not responsing sooner. :weep: It was another long chapter that I just finish reading. The boy's various tests, and trials are described with excellence and grace. :-D The complex rituals of becoming a Sorority auxiliarty is careful explained and are understandable. I looking forward to the next part.
Reader and writer of Femdom stories
looksee73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by looksee73 »

Thanks SO MUCH for continuing this story!!! From the looks of things, this has potential to continue for many many chapters. Already Chapter 3 in only 2 days! Looking forward to more chapters :)

Thanks again!
Looksee
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

I will definitely continue this series but it'll take me a while.

I have several other stories at www.lushstories.com/paddler/stories.

I go by Paddler there.

They run the gamut from straight sex, first time, lesbian, CDing, F/M or M/F spanking, lingerie, seduction, group, RL (also published here), and even one RL M/M spanking.

Check it out and let me know. I sure love getting comments, but I think you need a free account to rate and comment on stories. Nice place, though they don't even have a FemDom section, want it all under BDSM.

michele