Revenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
herlilbitch
Explorer
Explorer

Revenge

Post by herlilbitch »

Awesome tease! Hoping for a part two. Does anybody know who the girl was that we were cheating with? So hot.
usmcfd70
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Revenge

Post by usmcfd70 »

Thanks Herlilbitch! I wrote "Revenge" and am currently working on part 2. I felt as if I had put too much reading into the tease. I'm new to this so please leave me some feedback or send some ideas my way? I'd like to know what readers think, good or bad.
I have some great ideas and yes, the women are so sexy. I'll make sure to bring back the woman we were cheating with in an upcoming part to this series. Maybe a group tease where all the women get together to punish us? Please let me know what you might want me to add and I'll be sure to add your requests.
Thanks again!
Teased and Denied
usmcfd70
Explorer
Explorer

Post by usmcfd70 »

Parts two and tree have been posted to the webteases page. I will be busy this week but will continue with more on this series when I get done. I hope you all enjoy the first three parts so far.
Teased and Denied
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

I really enjoyed part one - very well written and good match of story to pictures, but (sorry) it was not really a directed tease. But still great, but could have been greater. Now, do I do part 2?...
I Proudly Serve Women
Dub Warrior
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dub Warrior »