Girl "joking" about chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
WeakWilled
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Girl "joking" about chastity

Post by WeakWilled »

Hello everyone,

I have a question for the community, but first I want to explain the situation I am in.

I am a bit submissive and very into tease and denial and also chastity but never experienced it with a partner.
Lately I have been flirting online with a good friend of mine. Sexual topics came up too sometimes and she often told me about her vibrator and when she uses it. She stated also that she likes to turn me on by telling me these things.
Now we decided to spend a weekend together to see if there is more between us than just friendship and the flirting.
She said that we should see what happens but it wouldn't necessarily end in wild sex.
My reply was that it would be hard for me not to think of it happening.
To that she replied that maybe I would need a chastity belt.

You can imagine that my fantasies went wild at that point. The topic of chastity staid around for a while, of course mainly because I brought it up again a couple of times. But I didn't want to push it too far not knowing if she was just joking, which brings us to the subject of my post.

Do you have experience with girls bringing up chastity in conversations? Do they joke about it? How could I push the topic without risking turning her off?
What do you think I should do in that situation?
So many questions but maybe some of you have an idea or a tip?
Thank you a lot :)
kajiruspet
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Girl "joking" about chastity

Post by kajiruspet »

don't think many know or think about it, but when they hear about it - in some it sparks a mischeavous streak
one that rocks :)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

In russia we have a saying that can be translated like this: "Every joke has a piece of truth"
If she jokes about it that means she at least wouldn't be freaked out by the suggestion.

If you are used to talking about vibrators and stuff, then I'd just ask straight ahead would she like this joke to come true because you don't have any problems with it.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
bitchyMissJ
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bitchyMissJ »

WeakWilled wrote:...
She said that we should see what happens but it wouldn't necessarily end in wild sex.
My reply was that it would be hard for me not to think of it happening.
To that she replied that maybe I would need a chastity belt.

You can imagine that my fantasies went wild at that point. The topic of chastity staid around for a while, of course mainly because I brought it up again a couple of times. But I didn't want to push it too far not knowing if she was just joking, which brings us to the subject of my post.

Do you have experience with girls bringing up chastity in conversations? Do they joke about it? How could I push the topic without risking turning her off?
What do you think I should do in that situation?
So many questions but maybe some of you have an idea or a tip?
Thank you a lot :)
Lucky you... it sounds like she's having some fun teasing you. My only advice would be not to push things too fast. If she's joking about putting you in a chastity belt, then the thought of exactly how that would look may very well have passed through her mind. I'd say there's no harm in continuing to joke about it, just don't overdo it. I mean, I wouldn't expect to be locked up the first time you meet her. I'd say, just be eager and enthused and be very respectful of what she wants. Let her know that although you'd love a weekend of wild sex, you'll be OK with whatever limits she sets, and see where things go from there.
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

I would do it that way : Make a bet with her. You will be able to resist her on this special weekend or she is allowed to put you in chastity if she wish so...perhaps with a timeframe of a week or whatever....
if you win ( which will be not a real option if you want the chastity way) you have a wish free or something like that..
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Becky
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Becky »

At the very least go get yourself a chastity belt, & make sure it fits!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I would do it that way : Make a bet with her. You will be able to resist her on this special weekend or she is allowed to put you in chastity if she wish so...perhaps with a timeframe of a week or whatever....
Wouldn't do that. The whole resisting thing gives too much pressure on her, also, what does "or else" means? That she wouldn't mind and you say no? Or that you grab her hair and NOT resist? Ridiculous )

As for me I always let a women know that I'm willing to wait for her until she's ready herself. I actually like it better that way, because sex under pressure (when she agrees just because you are desperate and to keep you close) is not good at all. Normally modern girls don't take too long to make that step.
WeakWilled
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeakWilled »

Thanks everyone. I guess I am going to play it slow. I will just meet with her and look where it takes us. "Only" getting teased by someone who enjoys it isn't THAT bad ;)
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

best would be if you would said to her something like "well maybe you should buy me a chastity belt then" after she brought up the topic and see how she reacts.
bitchyMissJ
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bitchyMissJ »

RoniDev wrote:best would be if you would said to her something like "well maybe you should buy me a chastity belt then" after she brought up the topic and see how she reacts.
If you're a sub seeking a domme, I would rather strongly advise against uttering any statement that starts with "well maybe you should buy me a..."
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

asking a girl to buy you something is weird, domme or not.
WeakWilled
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeakWilled »

no i would never ask her to do that. especially not that early. maybe i will buy a cheap one as a "joke-gift" sometime. seeing how she might react.
yesterday we chatted again and i told her that i enjoy teasing myself, that i like being horny. i think she liked it. later we even had some cybersex and there was quite some teasing involved from her side!!! :) it was really good and a very erotic fantasy she described there.

lol i am really excited where this might take me.
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

WeakWilled wrote:no i would never ask her to do that. especially not that early. maybe i will buy a cheap one as a "joke-gift" sometime. seeing how she might react.
yesterday we chatted again and i told her that i enjoy teasing myself, that i like being horny. i think she liked it. later we even had some cybersex and there was quite some teasing involved from her side!!! :) it was really good and a very erotic fantasy she described there.

lol i am really excited where this might take me.
Next time you chat, you can say something like that you thought about what she meant by the joke about the chastity belt, How does a chastity belt works and something like that and if she knows where to get one? Does she know where to get one, probably send her a link, then she is, after all, familiar with the subject and not at all alien to the idea. Set some innocent questions that I wonder how long you would keep me locked up if I had a belt etc and see how she reacts, If she avoids the topic move on little fine on any other topic of conversation ...
longest locked up in Chastity is 7 weeks