Dice Game Variation

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
floydianslip
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Dice Game Variation

Post by floydianslip »

my MISTRESS, MISTRESS E, asked that i share a variation of the dice game that SHE came up with. SHE was in a store and came across a package of dice that consisted of 5 pair of colored dice. The colors were blue, green, yellow, red, and clear. SHE decided that these dice could make a great addition to the dice game that we had played a few times before. Previously, SHE had just used a pair of dice to determine how many edges i would have to complete. Upon finding these dice HER mind went into overdrive to incorporate the new toys into her teasing game.

The game SHE came up with is as follows:

SHE chooses any number of the 10 dice to roll initially. What ever the cumulative roll is on those dice is the number of "rounds" that i have to complete. So if SHE were to roll 5 dice and they added up to 20 then that is the number of rounds that i would have to complete. The theory here is that the length of the game is not only chance but can be regulated a tad by HER depending on the number of dice SHE rolls. Therefore, if we don't have a lot of time SHE will only roll a few dice.

After the initial roll the colors of the dice have a significance. They are:

Blue: edges (rest between each determined by HER)
Green: Butt Plug (number of minutes to be worn)
Red: CBT (force and placement spanks determined by HER)
Yellow: Clothes pins (placement determined by HER)
Clear: Stoking (pace determined by HER)

The rounds consist of HER putting all the dice in a hat or some other container. SHE blindly pulls 2 dice out and rolls. The number on the dice determines the number or length of each task. i must complete both tasks for that round to be complete. SHE can add things to the task as SHE sees fit such as the binding of HER balls and/or cock, fucking my self with the butt plug instead of just wearing it, etc.

There is one bonus/catch. If SHE pulls out two of the same colored dice then the total of the dice is double. So if two blue dice are selected and the total is 7 then i have to do 14 edges. :\'-(

The game ends when all rounds are complete. Sad to say that there have been a few times that I have been unable to complete all rounds and have had to ruin my orgasm. Once all rounds are complete, of course it is up to HER as to whether an orgasm is granted. Sometimes SHE allows me a full orgasm, other times its a ruined one, and even others it is denied completely which is very frustrating after a lot of rounds. :weep: There have been a few times where she has let a dice determine what my fate is. Which is quite a thrill unto itself.

So there is HER game. Hope that some others can take it and use it for their own pleasure. SHE and i have both wondered how difficult it would be to make this game of HERS into a flash tease. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dice Game Variation

Post by Triple Alfa »

It is theoretically possible to put the entire system into a flash tease. The problem with it in practice comes from the fact that there is no built-in full random number generator(RNG) support. This means that you will have to manually create a page for every possible outcome rather then show a different number(and pic) on a single page based on the outcome. Let's do a small bit of math:

max 10 dice and 6 sides per dice is 6^10 = 60466176 possible combinations just for selecting the number of rounds.

Of course you could cut some corners by just using a number between 10 and 60. This is possible as you will need "only" 60 pages. Including the 10 pages needed to decide on the number of dices, that's 70 total. However that is just the first part of the game. The second part involving color combinations and numbers is up next.

The number of color combinations for 2 dice and 5 colors is 25. You then need another 6 pages for each color(30). Now you're around 125 pages for just the game code.(More if you want to add special pages for the double colors mechanic) Including the intro, the text between parts of the game and the cum decision at the end you are probably looking at ~150 pages. This is assuming you won't need to pull any empty page tricks and such to get it working correctly. Also the pages will be very complex as they are linking to lots of other pages in a range.

So, yes I do think it's possible(these size teases have been done a few times before), but it'll require quite a lot of effort.

Of course you can always make a non-flash tease and refer to an RNG like random.org. This'll be less elegant, but much easier. If you do plan on making a flash one, I'd recommend asking a few flash creators that have experience with teases of this size for advice. That might actually be a good advice regardless. Maybe they know a few tricks I don't that could cut the size a bit.

I wish you good luck.