Jana's Lounge, 2011 (don't post here-see Jana's Lounge 2013)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Jana's Lounge

Post by les »

*Chuckles*
I looked
twice
Cos I can
Spoiler: show
Tsk Tsk naughty

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
rockiesresident
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rockiesresident »

That's good, Les - that way you made up for me resisting temptation! LOL
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

heh.

i just rewatched the amber raine video, which never fails to amaze and frighten me. wanted to get a feeling for what those who are doing the tease later would have to do.. and.. definitely fewer edges.. more hard spanks though.. not sure which one is better.. or is it worse? no idea which is which.

looking forward to tomorrows chance to cum though..

and, because i haven't done it enough: thank you, Jana! :love:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

denton wrote: not sure which one is better.. or is it worse? no idea which is which.:
"Better" and "worse" are starting to meld together
Yes, I can do it again.
Dave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dave »

Done the "hard" tease... I cant run, cant walk, cant sit, cant lie down and cant stop leaking....... THANK YOU :w00t:
pete_ger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pete_ger »

that felt like too much ... all that pain and arousal ... my mind got hazy
in the end i was just a sweaty clump of meat
my balls are super sensitive, every touch hurts

and i feel like my filter got stronger, don't know if i could do this agian, knowing what awaits me
because i feel so drained, it took alot of energy to get through this
and sooo frustrated
Coco
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Coco »

Miss Jana seems to be a play playful woman, teasing us for several days, keeping us joping, keeping us guessing...and keeping us :-) (me at least)

I never was so unable to resist someone, I just spanked and hit and edged without thinking of if I want it...do you also just think "Yes, Miss Jana" everytime she tells you something? :hmmm: Strange cause never someone got me to hurt myself "voluntarily"...

Still, it was one of the most intense sessions with her, the mixture of pain and pleasure almost made me pass out, it was so incredibly exciting...no comments on the end, that speaks for itself...just wow :yes:
rainer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rainer »

I would prefer, not to go over a month without cumming at all, when I am teased like that. I'm afraid there could be a cum accident some day. When I'm doing lots of edgings one after another and I'm fully loaded, the chance is much higher to go unintentionally over the edge than if there's less heat in the pressure cooker, so the valve doesn't opens unexpected and unwanted. After all I had already to struggle against such an accident since the first days with you, Jana.

I have to admit, it's indeed a pretty arousing thought to be denied for the whole time. But I find it a tiny bit better, when you allowed me a ruined orgasm from time to time. In this case I would probably have more the feeling I belonged a couple of times to you than just once, as soon as the month is over. And the more often I belong to you, the better :-).

Love,
Rainer
chris100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris100 »

Well I just completed the " hard " session,
Omg I now truly understand the meaning of "blue balls " other tease have denied me previously, however none as prolonged as you have done Jana.

I can't sit, Stand or walk and forget about jumping, without my balls reminding me of this 30 day tease

Totally loving your work,

Chris
teasemepleaseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasemepleaseme »

nwo69 wrote:Not hard enough :whistle:
:hang:
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

This day was so amazing!

The hard hitting of the balls was really intense, also the bottle thing was quite "nice".

Thank you so much for this day and a great first week.
teasemepleaseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasemepleaseme »

dragoul wrote:Thank you so much for this day and a great first week.
I hadn't cum for 4 days before Jana accepted me (Making it 14 days of no orgasm tonight). To me, this week was full of ridiculous leaking and serious blue balls. I don't care if I have to slap my balls all day long tomorrow or ruin my orgasm 25 times, I need to empty these watermelons. :please:
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

Day 8 was pretty incredible, wasn't it? i thought this would probably be my breaking point...

got home very late from work, with a really early start to look forward to in the morning - the prospect of at least an hour of Hard session... i wasn't at all sure i'd have the mental or physical stamina to last.

but i'm really happy to still be on Team Jana. my balls have never been blue-er, this cock seems to ache constantly - it's incredible!

thankYou so much, Miss Jana!
bogbrek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bogbrek »

Just finished the tease, i feel like i have been in a bar fight, need a shower :w00t:
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

Just finished day 9. Miss Jana, you have officially blown my mind. I had such high hopes today, you know exactly how to play on my frustration! You're going to drive me crazy with this trickery.
You were absolutely right that most of us would pass on the opportunity to cum, poor ferret.
The next 2 days are going to be so hard and filled with temptation, but I am determined to bear through them for you.

I have just one question about the next 2 days, you've said pictures and videos are not allowed. I assume this also includes the picture and video we posted, and are erotic stories (text only) allowed?
Yes, I can do it again.