recruitment?

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
ferret604
Explorer
Explorer

recruitment?

Post by ferret604 »

hi, as I'm sure everyone has noticed most members are males. I am also sure most people would like to try and get at least an even balance. Is there anyway we can encourage women to visit and then join up? I'm sure it would make chat more fun as well as more teases would be by women (building on a point made in another thread). I dont propose to have a solution but wondered if anyone else might have an idea
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: recruitment?

Post by les »

I believe one the main problems is females are inundated with Private Messages and Private Chats.
This puts many of them off and they very quickly leave.

Just look to see the take up on a female lead forum game.
I suspect many more follow along lurking in the shadows.

Jana by making posting a necessary requirement had close to 300 successful applicants.
Perhaps she will reveal the number of unsuccessful ones ?

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

But isn't Jana actually Decker? So surely that doesn't count.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Ford wrote:But isn't Jana actually Decker? So surely that doesn't count.

But it is implied it is a female
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
gerymacik
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gerymacik »

Hi,

What about a quite long-term plan? Those, who usually write teases, should write every second one for females. If you watch, the rate of female/male users is not much worse, then the rate of female/male teases. So why should any woman come to see the page? First I suggest to write a few female teases, then try to post on tantalism.org (sorry, if external links are forbidden, please erase it), which is a site for female denial. I'm sure, they would love to play GOOD (I mean the same complexity, as a Decker, or 1885 tease) female teases also. Then maybe they will also write teases/become members/sign in to chat.
But of course it's just an idea, not sure if it's the best either...
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

So? Let's all create accounts positioned as female and be happy? Come on, a fake female is not female at all. Jana is a roleplay element for a certain game, and "she" serves her purpose, but it doesn't bring any bit of female presence on forum. Also if you'd try to make the same type of tease with necessary registration for women, it'd just fail.

The main "problem" here is that girls actually less interested in registering and talking here, they are simply more cautious about opening up and talking about their sexual life to strangers. That's the situation on the WHOLE internet, not just here. Women generally talk less on any forum you can imagine. They use internet to search, or to talk to the limited ammount of people such as friends. They rarely visit forums and just talk about everything there. That's how they are.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

Nezhul wrote:
So? Let's all create accounts positioned as female and be happy? Come on, a fake female is not female at all. Jana is a roleplay element for a certain game, and "she" serves her purpose, but it doesn't bring any bit of female presence on forum. Also if you'd try to make the same type of tease with necessary registration for women, it'd just fail.
Stop playing devil's advocate. Nearly every thread I read, you have to post something just for the sake of arguing it seems and it is getting annoying. Just stop doing it.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

If you don't like it you may go kill yourself to stray free of this unfair world where I exist. :innocent:

Besides, did I say something wrong? Jana IS Decker's alt account, "she" IS NOT a women in any way or form, and DOES NOT bring any female spirit to the forums in any way or form, so discussing her in this thread is pointless. She's a fantasy. This thread was about real women, not imaginable. If it was for the latter, then Milovana is the most female-populated site ever, as there is a virtual "girl" in every tease.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Nezhul wrote:Women generally talk less on any forum you can imagine. They use internet to search, or to talk to the limited ammount of people such as friends. They rarely visit forums and just talk about everything there. That's how they are.

That is incorrect. I have been on a forum (health related, but not female health), where women were by far the majority. Switch the male-female ratio here and you get the picture.

Erotica, tech and science related forums, however, what you said is true.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: