Classic tease of the month, May 2011 tie breaker.

You can find important news and current events here.

Poll ended at Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Worth It? (Part 2: Dating Kayden)
62%
Learn To Love Shemales.
38%

Total votes: 60

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

This is a special tie breaker vote to decide the winner of the classic tease of the month for May 2011!

Voting will be open for 2 days.

Nominated Teases:

@cactusman - Worth It? (Part 2: Dating Kayden)

@cum slut - Learn To Love Shemales.

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Classic tease of the month, May 2011 tie breaker.

Post by dix »

And this months classic tease winner is... Cactusman with "Worth It? (Part 2: Dating Kayden)"

Well done Cactusman. :hooray:

Dix.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

dix wrote:And this months classic tease winner is... Cactusman with "Worth It? (Part 2: Dating Kayden)"

Well done Cactusman. :hooray:

Dix.
Thanks much, Dix, and thanks to all who voted. I appreciate it.

And here I thought it might (at best) be Part 3 of the Worth It? Series that would win. :-D
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

I keep wondering when, if ever, this will be recognized in the usual way on the site. The April winner has been up for a very long time, and my winning tease has yet to even get its badge as a TOTM winner. :-(
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

cactusman wrote:I keep wondering when, if ever, this will be recognized in the usual way on the site. The April winner has been up for a very long time, and my winning tease has yet to even get its badge as a TOTM winner. :-(
Unfortunately I'm just the guy who posts the competitions... You'll have to have a chat with Indy or Seraphox about anything other than that. Sorry. :-/

Dix.