Becoming naked...a simple sugestion!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Becoming naked...a simple sugestion!

Post by shell »

N.E.D. wrote:Hi everyone, Hi shell. I wanted to write this briefly to explain that at the moment I am going through some serious business, I just lost my job and I am working hard to get things straightened out. I haven't given up on this thread or any of shells great suggestions so dont lose hope, it's just taking longer to get stuff sorted out :) Thank you shell for your patients, I just didnt want you to think I was cowering out, It pains me to delay things beacuse I miss the excitement and fun of it when things get delayed, hopefully tomorrow things are back in order! :) I hope things are going well for everyone else, I gotta go, see you all very soon!
*gives you a long, long hug*

I'm sorry that your job went in the direction that it did. You will be in my prayers and good things will be coming your way, in the outside world.....so keep your eyes open for them. *gentle smile*

Once things are sorted out....we will talk...re-group and see which direction is best. *warm smile*

You are in my thoughts and prayers.....
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by N.E.D. »

Things arent fully back in order yet, but I want to atleast be able to partake in something enjoyable and this is it, if of course youll still have me shell. If you want to talk in private send me an email or just post on this thread :) This has been such a huge interruption in my life and I'm sorry t has pulled me away as much as it has, jobs are just really scarce as it is and the bills are a constant reminder of the need for work. I'll check back in tomorrow.
The cake is a lie!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hi Ned....I'm taking the day off today.......at least the morning off...........I need a break...talk to you soon.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hello Ned -

I'm really sorry that you are going through such a rough spell with the loss of your job and having to find another one. My heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers.

As for things continuing - I will be thinking about it over the weekend. I've had a rough few days and will be using the weekend to regroup.

I will let you know on Monday where my mind is about whether to move forward or not. *soft smile*

*sends you massive amounts of hugs*
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by N.E.D. »

I understand, I hope everything works out for and regardless of what happens I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure :)
The cake is a lie!