Real Life Experiences

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Real Life Experiences

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys, i thought i might start up a new topic about real life experiences where everyone describes and talks about what they have done thats related to teasing and denial or bdsm etc. I know this may be a topic reserved for only a few people, but i think everyone can kind of join in and talk about other people's experiences.

I know some of you may be shy, so i will go first. This only happened last night, and John is a little shy about it.

*Last Night*
Ok, at this point John has been teased and denied ruthlessly for 5 days, and we are on the couch cuddling and kissing. I started to rub his chastity belt until he go a little more excited, then i lead him into the bedroom. I unlocked him and cuffed his wrists and forearms behind his back so he looked like he had his arms crossed, only just behind his back. I put a collar on him and tied a small rope to it and then to the bed headboard. He was in a doggystyle position and i made the rope tight so he couldnt move. I then blindfolded and gagged him and left him there for about five minutes just so that he would get increasingly desperate.

I came back with some rope, a riding crop, and a new toy that i had just bought that day and John didnt know about. I wrapped the rope around his cock and balls really tightly so that his balls kind of came up his shaft towards the head, kinda stretched out. I put some lubricant on my hand and ever so slowly and lightly started to stroke his cock, just to make sure he was nice and hard, and also to tease him. I was teasing him verbally all along saying things like, "God these balls are so full of cum, it must really hurt huh", and "Im gonna make you cum so hard."

I then grabbed his cock and pulled it towards me, he is in doggystyle so his cock moved down, trying to come back over his ass. He had to get a tiny bit softer to do this as it wouldnt be able to move much rock hard. His balls were in clear view now, all tight and nowhere to move. I grabbed my riding crop and started to hit his balls, quite hard i must say, over and over again. I had his cock in my other hand, and although he was squirming as much as he could all over the place, i could kind of keep him in whacking distance of my crop. I whipped those blue balls for about 10 minutes. :-D

After that intense ball whipping, i started to stroke him again, quite fast and hard. I love the moans he makes through his gag when i tease him. I kept asking if he was ready to cum the whole time. After i had made him go to the edge, i stopped and started to touch him all over, his nipples, his ass, asking him intimate questions like if he loved me. I knew the answer to all the questions, but i love to ask them sometimes. I then reached into my bag to get my new toy. I told him where i had been and that i had bought something new. I asked him what he thought it was and he didnt know.

It was a 10 inched strapon. Pink in colour. You must realise that this was a huge thing for both of us. We had never done any assplay and we had never even talked about it. But after replying to a pm that 'dontask' sent me, which had an element of assplay in it, (we were talking about his 'couples tease'). I had a feeling that i wanted to get a strapon and fuck John in the ass.

I didnt tell John what it was until i had it on and the cock at the entrance of his asshole, as i knew he would protest. I put on some lubricant and pushed so it slowly went into his ass. He squirmed and moaned so much that i had to laugh at him. It was very painful for him at first. But after his ass adjusted to the new invader, i think he secretly enjoyed it. I moved slowly at first, getting my rythim, i couldnt fit it all in, only about three quaters for now. After a while i started to pick up the pace and really started to fuck him hard. John was moaning and suddenly he got louder, and then stopped. I stopped fucking him as i was wondering what was the matter, i looked around and notice a puddle of cum on the quilt just under his cock. I was pissed off, as i thought John had an orgasm without permission, i took off his gag and asked him. He said he got no pleasure whatsoever, he just felt like he had been emptied. After a little research today i found out that i had inadvertantly milked his prostate, draining his balls but not allowing him any sexual pleasure.

It really turns me on now that i have a new 'weapon' in my arsenal. I really enjoyed fucking him in the ass, and i think John secretly liked it too, although i couldnt get him to tell me this. I will definately add strapon sex into our regular sexual rotation, i have a few more ideas of how im going to do it. Discovering milking was huge for us too. Now i will be able milk him dry without giving him pleasure for occasions when he hasnt been very good. :-P

Well that was my experience, i hope you guys liked it and will contribute to this topic also.
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Strapons aren't something I'm interested in, but DAMN

Post by camel »

Strapons aren't something I'm interested in. It's not a homophobia thing, I just don't fantasize about it.

That said...

Holy fuck that sounds hot!!! :blink: Your post has probably infected me now. I don't know whether to be upset or thankful! ;-)
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

That's a hot story.

I'm only 21 bout to turn 22 in a few months. I hate the fact that I can never meet a girl my age that is into this stuff. Not that I have asked, I only asked once if she would control my orgasms and then got dumped a couple of weeks later.

So I havn't had much experiences with anyone, as for on my own. I pretty much just tease and deny myself, a little cbt here and there and I've tried to milk myself a couple of times but it didn't work. That's about it from me.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Real Life Experiences

Post by dark »

Mz_Teneale wrote: I know some of you may be shy, so i will go first. This only happened last night, and John is a little shy about it.
I think the reason is just, that it's easier to be the powerfull part than the submissive part. It's hard enough to accept this bent for yourself. To stand for it in public is more difficult. In our society the man must be always strong and can't show weakness in any way. That's sad...

I have not much experiences in BDSM. I tried some harmless games in the past, like handcuffs while have sex etc. But my next girlfriend will hear the whole shit :lol:

By the way i appreciate this topic, because i think milovana should not be only a webtease page, but also a place where people can talk free about sexuality.

For all who are interested in facts about prostata massage. Wiki knows more click No guarantee for the informations there ;-)
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I was talking to some of my girlfriends about strapon sex. I didnt tell them that i had used one on john, i just asked them if they have thought about it. Suprisigly, all 4 of them confessed they have fantasized about fucking a man in the ass.

So guys you should ask your girlfriends about it, maybe once they try that, they will be more open to your other fetishes and want to try those.

John didnt get me to tease and deny him by not talking about it!! :-)
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Mz Teneale,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I would love to share a story, but the problem for me, and I'm sure for many others here, is that teasing and denial is simply a fantasy for me. If I had a girlfriend, I would love to have the courage to share these fantasies with her.

As much as I tell myself I'm not really interested in strapon sex, I find that stories and teases like this get me the most aroused. In fact, the Anal Sex Tease in the classics (direct link) has even made me cum without touching myself! Your story here came pretty close to doing the same thing!

Thank you again for sharing!
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

To be honest, and much to my embarrassment, i kind of enjoyed being fucked in the ass by Teneale :blush:

I had fantasized about being fucked in the ass before but not much, and i definately have not had any homosexual fantasies.

I thought i might join in with this topic. As the topic has kind of transgressed into talking about explaining fantasies to girlfriends and what not, i thought i may aswell tell you about how i told Teneale about my teasing and denial and otherwise submissive fantasies.

This is about 4 months ago, we had been seeing eachother for about 2 months. We were over at my place, i had just cooked us one awesome dinner, (heated up some Domino's pizza), and we were both laying on the couch, i was spooning her, we were watching Saw 2. During the movie i made sure my hand was always touching her, like her stomach or one of her legs just so that she knew what was on my mind. After the movie she rolled over so she was facing me and we started to kiss and fondle eachother. At this point in our relationship we had really hit it off. I was madly in love with her, and i think she felt the same about me, although we had not told each other. We were kissing for a while and just as things started to get me a bit hot under the collar, she asked me something. "What are your sexual fantasies" she said, quite shyish. My mind was absolutely racing. I had been into orgasm denial for a while, but i never contemplated telling anyone about it, i wanted to just live out my life and try and have a "normal" relationship. But something came over me, i really really loved this girl, and i still do, and i just thought whats the worst that could happen? I didnt just blurt it out, i explained to her that i had a fantasy which i was quite shy about, and although it was a fantasy, it didnt mean that i would force her into doing anything about it. She could either take it or leave it. I told her that i liked being controlled, i likened it to a few weeks earlier where we experimented with some handcuffs, we both had a turn of being tied up. I told her that i liked to be dominated by women, i liked them to control my orgasms. At the time, she kinda looked a little shocked, after talking to her at a later date she revealed she was thinking that i would say something that other guys had told her, eg. sleep with two women, fuck her in the ass etc etc... That night we had sex as normal, it was great, but i couldnt help feel that she was a bit reserved.

I thought she was still a little shocked at what i said. After the initial "You fucking idiot" mindframe i thought to myself that she would get over it in time, if not i would talk to her and explain that i loved the way things were, and just because i had a fantasy like that, it didnt mean that i wanted to act upon it. A few weeks later, Teneale knocked on my door, (we wernt living together at the time), she was standing at the door holding a box that had obviously come in the mail. I kissed her and told her to come in when i asked about the box. She opened it, and just as she revealed what it was she told me it was a new chastity belt she ordered from the net. I was a little taken back, i just stood there in complete disbelief, my mouth wide open. She said that after i told her my fantasy, she went on the internet and learnt more about chastity, teasing and denial. Now Teneale is a VERY curious woman, if you say a word she doesnt know or a topic she is not familiar with, she will make this cute little puzzled look and do everything she can to learn more, an example of this is when she discovered prostate milking...

She had a cheeky look about her when she revealed the chastity belt. She said that even though the fantasy wasnt anything like she was expecting, she really enjoyed it when she handcuffed me, and she also loved me and wanted to make me happy. I was still suprised, i was asking her a series of questions, like are you sure about this? How did you know if it would Fit? Are you really sure about this??

She led me to the bedroom, we kissed a bit, i was really excited, i think she was too. She told me to take off all my clothes, i did this while removing most of hers :-P and then she pushed me on the bed, climbed on top and handcuffed me to the bed. She started to kiss me more, i could see she was really enjoying herself now, maybe it was the smile on my face, maybe it was the fact she actually really enjoyed being in control. We kissed for ages, i was almost begging her to get going, but i didnt want to spoil the moment. She started to lower the kisses, down my neck, down my chest, she sucked and nibbled on my nipples for a bit, down my stomach, abdomen and finally her head was at my crotch. I was semi hard at this point.

She used her tongue in random places, darting across my legs, on my balls, on the head of my cock, it was driving my wild. She then started to stroke me, at a pretty good pace too, i was so thankful she didnt start off slow, because i was raring to go. We didnt have any lubricant at this stage so she just used her spit when she needed to. After a bit of stroking and the best head job i had ever had, (it was our first time for her giving me head), she then stopped, and came up to my right ear and whispered, "you have to tell me when your going to cum", i nodded and she went back down and continued to suck and stroke me. I was really excited and after about 3 minutes i had to tell her i was about to cum. I told her a bit earlier than normal as i didnt know how she would react. She immediately stopped stroking, after i squirmed around a bit, and groaned in frustation she brought her face to mine again and started to kiss me, lick and suck my neck and also nibble on my ear.

She then went back down again and got the chastity belt, she sorted all the parts out and squeezed my balls, just a little, (she wasnt the CBT addict she is now) she was trying to get me soft, although it wasnt working. She got up and left, then came back shortly with an ice cube. After the initial unique stimulation, i started to get soft. All i could blurt out was "Is that It!!!" She looked up to me and smiled, quite wickedly, and said in her usual cheeky tone "you wanted this"... I just groaned and said "yeah i like teasing but i still like to cum".... i got no response.

She locked me up, the chastity belt was a perfect fit, i found out later she had guessed the size, to this day i dont know how big the ring is. It was a perfect guess nonetheless. She pulled a gold necklace i had given her on our 2 month anniversary, (yes i know... I was smitten), she then fed the key to the lock on the necklace and put it on. She still wears that key and necklace to this day, the key always dangling so close and yet so far away.

After she locked me up, she uncuffed my hands and cuddled into me, we kissed for a long time and finally she convinced me (i didnt need much convincing) to pleasure her orally. I gave her quite a good orgasm and we continued to cuddle, i couldnt help but think what the hell i had gotten myself into, i still think that to this day. Teneale later learned, much to my pleasure and torture, that you can bring a guy closer to the edge and many more times than she did that day. She learned alot of things, now i dont have to tell her when im going to cum, as she knows almost better than i do. Well, thats the story how Teneale changed from her shyish, inexperienced beginnings to the confident teasing machine that she is today.

Well, i hope this helps!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Well, it seems that John killed the topic with the story of how we started to use orgasm denial in our relationship. Thats a shame, as i thought this was a good topic for us all to talk about.

So i thought i might tell you another story, its a bit shorter, but i always laugh when i relive it in my mind, im unsure whether you guys will appreciate it as much though.

It's a while ago, and i have John tied spread eagled on the bed. At this point I was still a little inexperienced with teasing john. I was stroking him fast and hard, my hands were all lubed up and i had every intention of letting him cum. John was moaning and squirming, over the last two days i had teased him alot, he was desperate to cum. Once he shot the first spurt of cum i stopped stroking. Due to my inexperience i didnt know this reduced his orgasm, giving him a frustrated orgasm, i thought by doing this his orgasm would be just as strong as if i kept stroking a little. He screamed "You fucking Bitch!" to me as he thought i was just being mean and giving him a frustrated orgasm. I didnt react to it, i just thought about what had happaned.

I did a little research the next day and learnt more about frustrating orgasms, stroking while a man is cumming to get the full affect, and also that stroking too much after an orgasm causes pain and discomfort.

The next night i had john in the same position as before. I was teasing him for a while, and then i had an idea. I lubed up both my hands and started to massage him and stroke him really fast. I kept going, from all the moaning and squirming john was doing, i knew he was close to orgasm. I kept stroking very fast until i saw him cum. I kept stroking at the same speed, without slowing doen at all. He had his full orgasm but i kept stroking. Soon he started to moan in pain, and yelled out "What are you doing!? Stop!". I didnt stop and kept stroking, i tried to act innocent and said to him "But you said i have to keep stroking after you cum".

At this point i think John knew i was punnishing him for calling me a fucking bitch, because he didnt do any more complaining. He was squirming wildly and moaning in quite a bit of pain. He was trying to bend his hips all over the place so that i couldnt stroke him. I had a good position however and i could get him wherever he moved. All the time i was trying to hold back my laughter (and failing miserably), i found it so funny that he was in a predicement where he had unknowingly told me about something i can torture him with. After about 5 minutes of this, i made him promise a few things. I made him clean my house, take me out shopping the next day, take me out to dinner and a movie the next night and also to come with me to my parents house on the weekend.

I had him eating out of the palm of my hand for the first time, it was alot of fun for me. I of course stopped after he promised me everything, and he was quick to apologise for what he said, he also told me that you dont have to stroke for that long after he had cum (jokingly of course).

So thats it, i hope you liked it, and this post kind of kickstarts this topic again. :-P
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

my first experience

Post by punkrngd »

ohh lets see... i was 15, im 18 now, and she was a kinda shy girl, but once we started exploring each other man did she turn into a nympho!! lol, well we both did. anyways, idk how it started but we started masterbatingo n the phone together when we couldnt see each other.. phone sex. well then we started telling the other person how to touch themselves, this was befoer i knew of T&D, it was really fun for us and we'd tease each other mercilessly allt he time, but sadly we both went our seperate ways, yet we still keep in touch!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I have never done phone sex before. Probably because i havnt been away from a boyfriend for a long period of time. It sounds very interesting, i suppose a teasing and denial relationship would work well with it. Of course there are professionals that do it.

Thanks for your contribution punk!
The Mistress From Oz
dazednconfused
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dazednconfused »

I really like the idea of this thread, and so i copied the following passage from my blog,

hi, well firstly i just gotta say how pathetic i felt last night, a GF of mine was round at my place and we were having a bite to eat and then we started playing, she does know about some of my kinks but i didnt know how much, we started off by massaging each other and slowly stripping, we laid in bed and she straddled my chest pinning me down, she then said i shouldnt have been wearing boxers as my cock is too small, she then said she could fix that, the next thing i knew i was dressed in panties stockings and suspenders, and ordered to dance around the bedroom, she could see how humiliated i was by the colour of my cheeks, she could also see how turned on i was, then she rung one of her friends as i was stood there. I was shocked to say the least especially when she described what i was wearing, and then she handed the phone to me and made me tell her friend Jess how the panties felt covering my tiny excuse for a dick. Jess was laughing her head off when i passed the phone back to Karen, i was sent to get a drink for us both when i came back Karen stroked me through the panties and asked if i was enjoying myself, i couldnt say no, so she said that was good and she started to dress, i was wondering why and thought i had blown it until my doorbell rang, she told me to stay there and a minute later she walked back in my room with Jess and another of her friends Sarah, i wanted the ground to swallow me up i was that embarresed, all three girls burst out laughing and Jess roughly grabbed me by the cock and commented on my lack of size, the next 2 or 3 hours were spent with them giving me a makeup lesson as i havent got the equipment to be a proper man and making me perform for them, the most humiliating thing was they dragged me outside in my panties for a cigarette, anyone walking past could have seen me but they didnt care, the girls wouldnt let me cum and after a while sarah and Jess left, Karen took me to bed and ordered me to please her, i licked away and she came very quickly, then she pulled the panties off my straining cock and teasingly stroked me, after a minute i came and she caught it in her hands, before making me lick them clean, after this we cuddled and she thanked me for helping her fantasy, and i thanked her, we fell asleep and when i woke she had gone, there was another pair of panties on my desk and a note saying to wear these today, i recognised them as the ones Karen had on yesterday, i am sat in them now dreaming of how my fantasy was fulfilled last night
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Re: my first experience

Post by maymay »

punkrngd wrote:ohh lets see... i was 15, im 18 now, and she was a kinda shy girl, but once we started exploring each other man did she turn into a nympho!! lol, well we both did.
LoL! :) Funny, I was also 15 when I had my first T&D experience with a girlfriend. And she was also older than me, 17 at the time. One of the great things about the relationship is that we both were into T&D, and we were both so new that we enjoyed switching with each other. Sometimes she would tease me, sometimes I would tease her.

Eventually, she was convinced she wanted to go long-term without orgasm and (amazingly) succeeded in going 4 MONTHS without a release, while I got to tease her on the phone regularly and play with her every weekend when we go to see one another. At the same time, she wanted me to only cum on those weekends when I would tease her in person, so I made sure to stop by at least that often. I would tease her, sometimes for hours, and then she would go down on me, usually finishing me off with a handjob to release my week's worth of pent-up cum.

Good times....

I've written much more about those experienes on a related blog site. If you're interested in more details of that story and some of my other experiences, check it out.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

4 MONTHS!!!!! :-O Stuff that

I dont think i could even tease John for 4 months let alone me being teased for that long.

P.s. Im glad this topic got a well needed breath of fresh air. It is a great topic in my opinion, if only more people would contribute their experiences.
The Mistress From Oz
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

Mz_Teneale wrote:4 MONTHS!!!!! :-O Stuff that

I dont think i could even tease John for 4 months let alone me being teased for that long.
LoL! To each their own. Frankly, I don't know how she did it--I certainly couldn't have gone that long in the nymphomaniac-like state I was in at 15, especially given the fun we were having. Probably still couldn't even though now I'm (relatively) much more "practiced." Either way, we both had a lot of fun. ;)
P.s. Im glad this topic got a well needed breath of fresh air. It is a great topic in my opinion, if only more people would contribute their experiences.
This site is a welcome breath of fresh air. I'm only enjoying it.
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

havemercy wrote:That's a hot story.

I'm only 21 bout to turn 22 in a few months. I hate the fact that I can never meet a girl my age that is into this stuff. Not that I have asked, I only asked once if she would control my orgasms and then got dumped a couple of weeks later.
You can do it, buddy, but you can't just drop the bomb on them. You need to introduce it to them slowly. Make them taste how good it feels to be in control. Girls our age aren't ready yet for something as dramatic as controlling all of your orgasms.

My suggestion is to let them start to see how fun it can be to be in control... show them a bit of your submissive side when they're giving you a handjob, help them understand the benefits of edging by trying to do it to them too (see my post http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119), etc. You can't expect them to be like Mz_Teneale immediatelly, and you definitely can't expect them to understand where you're coming from without a very drawn out introduction to it.

Just understand that this is totally new to them and it will take them some time to really see what it's all about. The "Tease for Two" may also be helpful: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=63.

Good luck, friend!