Humiliated and used

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Cumdoggy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Humiliated and used

Post by Cumdoggy »

I went into chat today as part of a humiliation tease, and found someone that wanted to play with me. She turned me inot a degraded whore and a slut boy. She had me gag on my own underwear and spank myself with a wooden spoon while storking myself as she saw fit. Then i was to put clothes pins on my nippled, lifing up the bra she had me wear, and i ripped them off multiple times while she laughed at me and teased my cock. After torturing me and humiliating me in frot of the chat room crowd, she had me use my panties to stroke myself and then ruin an orgasm onto them. I rubbed my face in it for her then put the panties back in my mouth. Then i told her i wanted to rub a hot dog over my face, and slap it so she allowed me to do it, and then told me to eat it...i felt like such a bitch...but it was soo good...
N.E.D.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Humiliated and used

Post by N.E.D. »

We where just talking about that, we gave er new ideas to btw :) anyway, glad u had fun I enjoyed listening :-P
The cake is a lie!
sexualreflex
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Humiliated and used

Post by sexualreflex »

your very lucky, I would love to go into the chat and be used like that, any time I go into the chat its either empty or mundane. :lol:
available to please!