Serving Mistress Angela

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Hmmm...looks like I'll have to edge and leave it alone until tomorrow. Curiosity didn't kill this cat, but it might leave me with blue balls for a day.
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

Ok I have some free time now so I'm going to write a tease. If there is anyone out there who want's to be in it this is what you need to do. Send me the most humiliating pic of yourself you can think of. If you don't want anyone to know who you are then leave your head out. Now I know there are some boys out there who want more than anything to be humiliated by a Mistress. This is your chance. If you are brave enough send your pics to [email protected]. Don't let this chance pass you up.
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

I though there was some brave one's out there but I guess not.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I think the most guys wouldn't like it that thousands of people see them in degrading positions. I only can speak for myself but I would never send such a picture to any single person in the internet.

By the way: You wanted help and send me something via PM right? Did you make another decision? :-)
MistressAngela
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MistressAngela »

My yahoo email account is running so slow it wont let me check my emails or send any out. If any one knows of a better free email site please let me know.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

GMail is now available and I don't believe you need an invite.

But if you do need an invite, I can go ahead and send you one. Just let me know where to send it (PM me if you'd like).