Another tease - feedback please

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Another tease - feedback please

Post by submatt »

My third tease, Paying the Price, is up. What do you think?
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

I thought that it was quite good. Definately the best so far.

I guess some constructive criticism, from a personal point of view, i would like to see the tease maybe a bit longer, and maybe be a bit more descriptive in the text, just to add to the fantasy. Also, a personal taste of mine is not to count my strokes as such, maybe just stroke for a certain amount of time.

Great work though!
spiff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spiff »

This is clearly the best tease you have made so far (at least if you ask me :-D ).

I found the tease to be a little bit on the short side. The tease was comming along fine, and then all of a sudden it was over :weep:

But keep the teases comming and if you would consider making the next one a little bit longer, that would just be very great :w00t:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

To say it like seraph0x: Longer is better :lol:

I agree with the posts above me. Your best tease :-)
Last edited by dark on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gimpnipples
Explorer
Explorer

Ow

Post by gimpnipples »

I recently did this tease... The bit about the ice cubes... My ice cubes are those ones you have to fill a bag with water and freeze it. The icecubes are really big and sharp edged and you get a LOAD of them in a bag... So i was doing ok till it said to put the whole tray up my arse. I got about 5 away from the end and nearly vomited from the pain! Never had my limits tested like that ha ha! Thanks submatt. Also i only managed about 5 jumping jacks then i almost passed out. Thought i would share that :)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Ow

Post by dark »

gimpnipples wrote:I recently did this tease... The bit about the ice cubes... My ice cubes are those ones you have to fill a bag with water and freeze it. The icecubes are really big and sharp edged and you get a LOAD of them in a bag... So i was doing ok till it said to put the whole tray up my arse. I got about 5 away from the end and nearly vomited from the pain! Never had my limits tested like that ha ha! Thanks submatt. Also i only managed about 5 jumping jacks then i almost passed out. Thought i would share that :)
Damn that sounds painful :lol: