FB: Your Choice

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Your Choice

Post by casualthunder »

Hi there, hopefully you'll enjoy my tease, any feedback and/or issue with bugs in the tease are most welcome

hopefully a lot of you might be interested in the masturbation choice theory outlined within the tease, it's something that i'm very interested in and would love to hear as much feedback on this particular ideology as possible!

thanks
yak14
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Your Choice

Post by yak14 »

I like your tease very much, but I for myself do not really correspond to your theory about less beautiful women arousing me more when already highly aroused. With me the grade of arousal correlates with either the hotness of the woman or with the action she or they are in.
The more ripe women may be used in the tease to calm down the arousal to be teased in the next step again.

But keep going :w00t:
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

It doesn't really work for me either. Being near orgasm sure makes you make odd choices, but there has to be some reason to choose the far less attractive and over twice my age women. Just "giving up", the young attractive one doesn't do it. It might work, if she is more dominant, promises more teasing, or just is sexy in some other way. She somehow has to be more exciting.
I chose Stacy in the tease, and the older women that comes up then, is not only unattractive, but has an expression on her face, that is just the opposite of "hot".
It's difficult to find good pictures, but maybe something more along this line would work better:
http://jpidols.net/galleries/0828110/pix11/k3.jpg
http://rarefemdom.com/galleries/humanfu ... ture20.jpg
http://rarefemdom.com/galleries/humanfu ... ture07.jpg
http://jpidols.net/galleries/0830110/pix1/108.jpg
http://jpidols.net/galleries/0830110/pix1/103.jpg
http://jpidols.net/galleries/1018110/pix10/111.jpg
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casualthunder »

thanks for your feedback, I think the sexual stimulation comes from the actual 'choice' rather than the attractiveness/ugliness of the model......those are just the catalysts I think

My goal was to take that little voice inside your head, the voice of reason and turn that into your own personal mistress, as someone who is not under the control of anybody and as someone who is both dominant and submissive I find it so easy to jack off to the most acceptable women (celebs, supermodels etc.) you will find but the idea of tricking myself into settling for someone lesser is much more of a turn on! (e.g. dating the head cheerleader but dumping her for the awkward nerdy girl) I'm someone who finds the humiliation of it all so much more rewarding

another great source of inspiration that helped me on this tease was the following story...
http://www.literotica.com/s/giving-my-wife-to-my-enemy
the author deals with a very similar theme, it's definitely worth checking out the rest of their stories on literotica as well

keep the feedback coming though :-)
tabbycat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tabbycat »

I loved it! casualthunder, I must be like you - I loved the option of choosing a self-denial option. I loved the humiliation aspect of it too, especially when you showed me what I'd chosen to give up right before I got to cum (ruin my orgasm by choice)!
Amazing tease, please make more like this!
More for us beta-males :)
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casualthunder »

thanks for the kind words Tabby! .....glad you enjoyed it! :smile:

am aiming to make some more teases quite soon too!!!!
Nuzure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nuzure »

I enjoyed this tease personally and think with a bit more depth and options could be even better. I personally think the weakest part of the tease is that unless you choose the more mature & unattractive woman the tease is otherwise same down to the words except for the pictures. So it offers lesser variety but then if you don't know how well it would be received or you generally were trying a basic version before you put the effort in for a more in depth version then I can understand why it is like that.

I've got to admit I'd possibly like to make a similar tease myself, the only thing that usually holds me back in that case however is knowing every page through & through spoils the fun of finding out myself when going through another persons tease. I liked all the choices that could be made, the denying yourself a sexy woman then even more so choosing which you liked more, choosing a ruined orgasm, those were good parts of the tease for me as I generally like lots of choices in that respect. I think it could have been even better with more in some respects but I can't remember what I thought would be good to add at those parts at the moment. Ah I remember one of the things now...

I recall when choosing normal/ruined orgasm I thought it'd possibly benefit from having a "deny orgasm" the reason being is one could implement a number of paths like choosing to deny yourself for the less attractive woman, returning to the tease (having a "am returning" option at the start) with how long you've denied yourself, etc. with different paths there aswell. In fact I would even be happy to help with structure/creation of such tease as even though I've no published teases I've spent a decent amount of time in Nyx & am quite comfortable using it.

Back to the topic on hand however I liked the tease alot, I feel however that I could have used more "persuading" to choose the less attractive model, I understand that the stimulation mostly comes from the choice however we only get one quick glimpse with little info, perhaps there should have been an option when viewing the less attractive model to also have a small session with her, purely choice which would involve just a few tasks with few/no timers before returning to the more attractive model. At that point you'll have had fair bit of time with either model to make a more prominent choice. It would also present the opportunity of having the less attractive model be more welcoming when you have that short time with her, I noticed the less attractive ones piled on the humiliation once you chose them, if they are still like that after their previous welcoming attitude it could add a new kick to the tease in general.

So that is my feedback, I found the tease good and enjoyable, would personally like more of this type of tease to be created and I hope that my feedback on ways I personally think it could be improved will give you the inspiration and ideas to improve your future teases in a way you see fit. I also apologize this post ended up far longer than I intended but should you ever want some collaboration or anything, send me a PM! :)
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casualthunder »

Thanks for the feedback Nuzure.....some really good interesting points raised there :-)

I do agree with some of the points put forward there, seeing as this was my first time using nyx I had to cut a few pieces out just to get a working print done in time, if you were up for creating your own spin on the idea by all means go for it as you have my interest engaged! :smile:
I completely agree that seeing as I was the one who created the tease, completing it myself becomes less appealing as I already know all the paths the story can go down lol thats why I'd quite like to see more variations being published on this site

When I set out to create the tease, I set myself the aims that the tease shouldn't drag on for too long, it seems that too many flash teases have those automated timers that seem to drag on endlessly for no reason. I think an ideal tease like this should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete

thanks again and feel free to hit me up on pm regarding any future ideas etc.
Nuzure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nuzure »

I'm definitely considering doing my own spin on it as it would be nice to have more of these type of teases and since there is atleast a few people wanting such a tease then I can atleast know it'll be appreciated by some which is good motivation to have.

I understand if your aim were to make the tease a modest 5-10 minute tease. I agree on that too many teases have automated timers that drag on endlessly, timers I find are something that *can* be done right (as I have found some teases with timers that seem to flow so well) where as others drag on too long or similar. I am impartial to how long teases take however, it depends on my mood, sometimes a short tease is good, other times I like good long teases with lots of options but as I say it's all about the mood.

I'm a bit busy for this week but I'll try to get started on it at some point even if it's just ideas & general flow. I do however hope you'll also work on another version of your own in future too! ;-)