Contest Idea

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Contest Idea

Post by tease_o_phile »

Here's an idea I came across when browsing the webteases.

I was looking at a hot picture and thought to myself, "I bet she's thinking...", which, of course, was different than what was written (so much for my ability to control the content of the internet by thought alone :lol: )

Then it struck me :slap: - what if we had one set of pictures that people could use to create a tease, after which we could vote for the best one. You'd essentially get a contest of tease writing ability independent of picture selection (I'm guessing that teases with hot women tend to be rated higher...). I've seen this on picture captioning yahoo groups and think it might make an interesting contest.

Thoughts? Comments? Random obscenities?

tease_o_phile
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I already had an similar idea. But yours sounds more mature. I like it because maybe it motivates some guys to give their best to create a awesome tease.
On the other hand we would have then 15 teases with the same pictures :lol:

If here are enough authors who wanna compete... why not. But i wouldnt participate i think :blush:

If a lot of authors want that, we could make an extra category for it.
Try or die