Wankaholics Anonymous

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
wss_italy
Explorer
Explorer

Wankaholics Anonymous

Post by wss_italy »

Post here your confessions after the 7 steps of the WA webtease.
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
Robin Williams
Pollys toy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Wankaholics Anonymous

Post by Pollys toy »

I am a wanker to the bone. I couldn't resist and decided to cum. It is my weakness, and I admit that I have a problem. It is just that it is so enjoyable. Please give me some insight at [email protected].
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

well..i held out but it want too hard for me because ive already cum today..maybe even twice. Im a hopeless addict but this tease has turned things around... im holding it in from now on!...

Ooohhh, I loved this tease, the words used and the pictures... mmm... thanks very much.
bobby84
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobby84 »

Thank you Mistress, i'm an hopeless wanker and i need Your guide to free myself from this addiction... i couldn't resist Your beauty and had to cum today, but i swear i'll restrain myself for You from now on... i'll wait for Your next orders before touching myself again
ohyesplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ohyesplease »

I confess Mistress, that your beauty forced me to cum in that session, although i even wasn't horny before reading your story, you are just to gorgeous, but i will try to follow your instructions for the next ten days. I am jut a wanking addict and want to get rid of this, although it will be hard because it feels so good. http://www.milovana.com/forum/posting.p ... f=3&t=2627#

Pictures and text are one of the best i have been reading on this site. i gave it 5 stars.
kawasaki650
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kawasaki650 »

Failed Miserably

I just had to cum in the end, just too much I just hope theres another Wankaholics Anonymous Tease soon. So right staying up late and wanking when my Wife is upstairs asleep!
OnaniaOrgasm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by OnaniaOrgasm »

I try so hard to control myself, but the knowledge that I am a helpless addicted masturbator makes me so ashamed, and the shame is arousing, and I masturbate even more. It is a vicious circle. I need a woman to help control my urges, because I can't stop.
subfordeja
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subfordeja »

i am a hopeless wanking addict and could not resist cumming. i hope you write many more teases to control me. i am especially addicted to wanking with a buttplug in. it makes me even more submissive and horny!!
Sissylee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sissylee »

I confess I am a pathetic wanker. I couldn't resist cumming, and was wearing a little black and red thong. I had a finger up my arse as I spunked. I loved licking up my spunk even though I hate the taste and can't wait until I can cum again.

Sissy lee
memphis.subbie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Mistress Kendoll

Post by memphis.subbie »

I failed because i am a hopeless addicted wanker. :\'-(

I have tried forever to stop but can not, and now i am owned by Mistress because of this tease. I await your orders and instructions.