The Secretary

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mike1978
Explorer
Explorer

The Secretary

Post by mike1978 »

Got hit with a little bit of writers block while working on a tease so I decided to try and write another story to help get my mind focussed. It's a little longer then I wanted it to be, but thought I'd share it anyway. Hope you like it.

Mike

The Secretary

Things had been going good for him. For the last few months he had moved up in the company and was now the head of the accounting department. The accounting department had its own office space away from the head office and he had nine people working for him, who were all very good at their jobs. On more then a couple occasions he had been given kind works from the head office about how efficient and thorough his department was. His job was relatively easy and boring, but the hours where good and he liked the people he worked with. He got along with them very well and most of the time he didn’t even feel like their boss, but rather just a fellow co-worker. He liked things like that. On most days he was able to get his work done quickly and that allowed him time to surf the internet or play computer games. He had it good.

A week ago he had received a memo from the head office informing him that his department hadn’t been using their payroll budget and would need to hire an additional person. The head of the department before him had a secretary and when she moved to a different department she had taken her along. He never bothered getting a replacement. He had found the job easy enough without the need. He was told he would now be getting one. He had never needed one before, but he figured at the very least it would make life even easier on him and give him more free time. He had wanted to be part of the hiring process, but the head office had informed him that they would be making the selection for him and he would only be able to even meet his new employee the day he or she arrived, which would be the following Monday. He left work Friday night and was a little nervous. He had wanted to be involved in the hiring so that he could help select someone that he felt would fit in. He had a good group of people working for him and he didn’t want someone who would upset the calm friendly atmosphere that they had. But there was nothing he could do about it, except wait until Monday and see how things went.

He always arrived at the office a few minutes before anyone else. Normally the office was empty and quiet while he put on a pot of coffee and sat in his office checking his e-mails. He was a little surprised to find that he wasn’t alone this morning. She stood up when he entered and approached him.

“Hi.” She said politely to him. “I hope you don’t mind that I got here before anyone else. They gave me a key and I just wanted a chance to look around and get used to my workspace before anyone else got here. I’m Sarah.” She put her hand out and he took it and shook her hand.

“Michael.” He told her. “Are you finding everything ok?” She turned and looked back at her workspace and told him it was perfect. He moved to the kitchen area to make the coffee. She had already put a pot on and it was almost finished brewing.

“Let me get that for you.” She told him as she reached for one of the mugs. He grabbed it before she could get the chance.

“That’s fine.” He told her. “I can get it myself.” He felt his comment had been a little rude and she looked a little nervous.

“The others should be coming in soon.” He told her. “I’ll introduce you to everyone before we get to work.” She smiled at him and moved back to her desk.

He sat in his office and stared at her. The introductions this morning went well and he had a good feeling about her. She was friendly, polite and everyone in the office seemed to get a long with her. It was maybe still to early to tell, but he thought she’d work out great here. There was only one problem with her. She was beautiful and he was finding it a little distracting. Secretly he had been hoping the head office would hire an attractive woman, but she was even more then he had pictured. She had long red hair, blue eyes, a beautiful face and a smile that always lightened up his mood. Her body was amazing too. She wasn’t too thin and had a little extra weight, but he had always found that attractive on women. She was wearing a mini skirt with black stockings that made her legs look incredible and a white blouse that was just a size to small. Her breasts weren’t large, but were a good size and the tightness of her shirt made them look even better. He shook his head and tried to focus on his work.

The first week went well. She was really fitting in and getting along with everyone. She could tell that he had never had a secretary before and most of the time he wasn’t even sure what she should be doing. She answered the phones, made copies for others, made sure there was always fresh coffee in the kitchen area and had a hand full of other clerical duties. In some ways he felt bad, as it seemed she was doing mostly busy work, but she seemed happy enough. It was Monday afternoon and she had been there a full week now. She entered his office and handed him a message and asked how he was doing.

“Fine.” He told her. “Although I have to stay late tonight and finish a few reports.” She smiled at him and then looked out at the others.

“Aren’t you the boss? Can’t you make one of them do it?” She asked. He shook his head at her.

“I could, but I hate doing that to them. Beside’s it’ll only take me a couple hours at most and I’ll probably just come in late one day to make up for it.” She smiled at him and moved back to her desk. He watched her go and couldn’t help but stare at her ass. He knew he shouldn’t be, but it was just as perfect as the rest of her body. He wondered if she was also wearing a skirt that was a size to small, because it gripped her body as tightly as the shirt she was wearing. He shook his head and turned back to his work.

When five o’clock came around one by one people began to leave the office. Each and everyone of them either waved to him as they left or said goodbye. He was respected by them and he enjoyed that. He wasn’t a slave driver boss who treated them like dirt, he treated them like friends and all of them were. He had eaten supper at each of their houses and meet all of their families. He didn’t want it any other way. He watched as each of them left and then noticed that Sarah was still sitting at her desk. He got up to get himself one last coffee and as he made his way back to his office he stopped to talk to her.

“It’s after five.” He told her. “You can leave if you want.” She turned and looked at him and smiled.

“Well I was thinking that if there’s anything I can do to for the reports you need to finish I’d stay and help. You’d get to finish a little earlier.” He smiled and thought about it. There were a few things she could do to help. He would need multiple copies of the finished report and in the week she had been here she had gotten pretty familiar with their computer system. It wasn’t really part of her duties, but she had wanted to learn it and he let her. There were sections of the reports that she had enough knowledge of the computer system to put together for him.

“That would be great.” He told her and the two of them got to work.

He had figured that it would take him about two hours to finish everything, but with her help they were done in just over an hour. It was a little after six. She was at the photocopier making the last copies he needed.

“There’s a great takeout place next door that I like to get food from.” He told her. “Can I buy you dinner as thanks for helping me out?” She smiled and told him that would be great. He put on his coat and headed out the front door and he turned back once and saw her still standing at the copier.

It took him about twenty minutes to return with the food. She wasn’t sitting at her desk and he figured she was in the kitchen area waiting for him, but instead she was in his office. She was sitting behind his desk using his computer. He was a little worried about what she might see, but most of the business files were password protected and he had his games hidden pretty well. He entered the office, put the food down on his desk and took his coat off. It wasn’t until he moved to where he could see the monitor that he became worried. With one look he knew exactly what she was doing. He recognized the webpage layout straight away. It was Milovana.com. A fetish website he was a member off that focuses mainly on teasing and orgasm denial along with a handful of other kinks.

“What are you..?” He half asked. Normally after viewing the site he cleared his internet cache, but today he had must have forgotten. He had logged in earlier that day to check his messages and read the new forum posts, but had gotten distracted by something else after and hadn’t removed it. Of course that meant that he was still logged in and she not only had access to the site, but to his user name, all of his forum posts and all the webteases he had written.

She turned and looked up at him with a teasing smile on her face.

“This sort of stuff turns you on?” She asked him playfully. He wasn’t sure what to say. What to think.

“Just fantasies.” He managed to get out. “It’s healthy to fantasize about stuff, right?” He looked closer at the screen now and turned even more red. Not only was she looking at a site that no one knew he visited, but she was browsing through his webtease editor. He had quite a few unpublished webteases, and the last one he had been working on was a week long series that focused heavily on Tease and Denial, along with forced Chastity and cross dressing. Not only that, but the model he had used for it had red hair like hers and her body was a similar build. She was reading through the last one he had been working on. It was part six and was still unfinished.

He tried to wave her out of his seat, but she put her hand up telling him she wanted to stay right where she was.

“I want to finish reading this.” She told him. She was nearing the end of it and it didn’t take her long to finish. When she was done she rose from her seat, but left the webpage open. He wasn’t sure what to do.

“So how’s it finish?” She asked him. He sat down at his desk and closed the browser.

“I…I’m not sure yet. Can’t decide.” She sat down on the other side of his desk and began looking through the food he had bought.

“This smells good.” She told him as she opened the bag and began dividing it out.

“Look, I know I shouldn’t be looking at this stuff at work. I just logged in to check my messages.” She smiled at him and began eating.

“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.” She told him. He let out a little sigh of relieve until she added. “For now.” She said it playfully and he wasn’t sure if she was just teasing him or being serious. The two of them ate their food and talked about other things. When they were finished they walked to the door together and each went their own separate ways when they reached the parking lot.

He couldn’t stop thinking about it all through the drive home and once he was there. He knew he could get in trouble if she reported him, but he was more worried about how she would treat him now. Milovana was a place where he could explore his fantasies and desires privately, but now someone had peeked behind that door and he wasn’t sure how he felt about it. He was even more worried when he logged in and saw a private message in his inbox from a new user with the name SecretarySarah.

“Just finished reading all your webteases. Can’t wait until you finish up the one you’re working on. I’m dying to see how it ends.” Was all it said. His private world now had someone in it that he wasn’t sure he wanted there, but there was nothing he could be but wait and see how things played out.

He was nervous as he drove to work the next morning. He knew she would be there before him and he wasn’t sure how to act around her now. He was embarrassed by what she had seen. They were all just fantasies. Most of them he didn’t even really want to happen, but it was something he enjoyed thinking about. He hoped she would keep this to herself, but even still he didn’t like the fact that she knew. As he walked through the door she turned in her chair and smiled at him.

“Good morning Michael.” She said politely. “Did you have a nice evening?” He looked at her and could see a hint of playfulness in her eyes.

“It was fine.” He told her and went into his office without saying another word. He sat down at his desk and turned on his computer. While it was booting up she entered and placed a cup of coffee down on his desk.

“Forgot your morning coffee?” She spoke to him. “You must be distracted by something?” She half asked, half knowingly stated. He just smiled at her and thanked her for bringing it to him. As she walked back to her desk he couldn’t help but stare at her. She was wearing a tight black miniskirt that was shorter then it should have been and a pair of black stockings. He could just barely see the top of them as she walked. She had on a black blouse today and like all the other ones she seemed to wear it as well was too small for her. He had also noticed that she didn’t have as many buttons done up on it as she normally did and while he couldn’t see her bra he was able to get a good view of her cleavage. Under normal circumstances he might have said something to her about it, but today he just wanted things to go back to the way they were and try to avoid her as much as possible.

The day progressed pretty good for him. A few times she had said something to him in a teasing way, but each time it was out of earshot of anyone else. He was beginning to think that in a few days things would be back to normal.

Around three-thirty a delivery man walked through the door and asked for him at her desk. She pointed to his office and watched as he carried a small box into his office. She was still staring at him as he signed for it and placed it on the desk in front of him. He didn’t recognize the name of the company it was from and hadn’t ordered anything, but it was addressed to him by name. He was just about to open it when she appeared in his doorway.

“Got yourself a package?” She asked him. He looked up at her and nodded his head.

“I don’t remember ordering anything, though.” He told her. She moved closer to him and sat across from him. He pulled out his letter opener and began cutting through the tape.

“It took me a while to find a site that had next day delivery. Had to pay a little more, but I think it’ll be worth it.” He stopped what he was doing and looked up at her.

“You ordered this?” He asked. She nodded her head and he looked back down at the box. He was a little nervous. What had she ordered for him? Was this just some sort of joke she was playing on him? He continued opening the box and was a little shocked to see what was inside. It was a small wooden box and when he opened it he discovered it was a Chastity belt. Each piece of it was laid out in specially cut groves. She stood up and moved towards him and grabbed the lock and keys from the box. She opened the lock before handing it back to him, but kept the keys in her hand.

“I’ll hang onto these.” She told him. “You can keep the rest.” He was stunned and blushed a little. Was she serious? Did she really expect him to put this on? He looked up at her and then closed the box. He didn’t want anyone coming into his office and seeing it.

“If this is because of what you saw…” He started to say. She cut him off.

“Don’t worry. I told you your secret is safe with me and I meant it. I just thought this might be a good way to help ensure that you finish those ‘reports’ you’re working on.” He knew right away that she was referring to the unfinished webtease he was writing.

“I really want to see how it ends. Don’t you?” She pushed the keys into her pocket and turned to go back to her desk.

“Maybe we can stay late tonight. I’m sure I can give you few ideas to help you finish.” He watched her walk back to her desk and then opened the box again. He stared at each piece getting an idea of how it worked. He knew about Chastity, but had never seen a device up close like this. He was intrigued, but at the same time a little nervous. He opened a drawer of his desk and slipped the box inside. He didn’t think he wanted to put it on, but at the same time he was a little curious about how it would feel. The idea of her holding the keys filled him with the same amount of indecision. He still had a bit of work to finish before the end of the day and tried to erase it from his mind, but found himself more and more looking towards the drawer. He looked out his door and saw her sitting with his back to him and then opened the drawer and pulled the box out. Just as he opened it again he turned and saw her looking right at him with a playful smile on her face. She winked at him and then turned back to her computer. He closed the box straight away and shoved it back in the drawer.

Five o’clock came faster then he thought it would. One by one all the employees left until it was only him and her left. She rose from her desk, went and locked the front door and then headed for his office. She stepped in and then closed the door behind her. They were completely private now. He could do nothing but watch as she moved around behind him, opened the drawer and then pulled out the box and placed it in front of him.

“I bet you’ve been thinking about this since it arrived, haven’t you?” She asked him. He looked down at the box.

“A little.” He confessed. Truthfully he hadn’t been able to put it out of his mind at all. He still wasn’t sure if he could go through with it, but the idea did turn him on quite a bit. She pulled his chair back a little and then moved in front of him and sat on his desk. He got a clear view of her black panties and now noticed that she had undone even more buttons on her shirt. He not only got a good look at her cleavage now, but could also see the black bra she was wearing.

“So? Think you’ll put it on for me?” He didn’t know what to say. He shook his head a little.

“I’m not sure. I don’t know if it would be a good idea with us working together.” He looked up at her expecting her to look disappointed, but she was smiling.

“Don’t worry.” She told him. “No one will know and you’ll still be my boss. I won’t let this affect our working together.” He still wasn’t sure though. She reached forward and ran one hand through his hair and let the other one fall down into his lap.

“It looks like someone thinks it’s a good idea.” She said as she felt how hard he was growing. “You have no idea how hot it got me reading those webteases you wrote. The idea of letting a woman take control of you like that. To be completely submissive to someone, well someone like me.” She was rubbing him through his pants and he was almost completely hard now. As she began to undo his pants he tried stopped her.

“I…I just don’t know. Those were fantasies. I’m not sure if I really…” He was cut off as she finished undoing his pants and slid her hand down his boxers. Her hand felt so good as she began to slowly stroke his cock.

“You must have wanted this on some level.” She told him. “I could tell by the way you wrote that you were secretly wishing it was you. That deep down inside you wanted to be taken control of. To be dominated.” She stoked him a little faster, then pulled down his boxers and let his cock out. He felt a little strange sitting there with her hand on his cock, but it felt so good and he didn’t want her to stop.

“I…” He couldn’t even speak as she began stroking him good and hard.

“I know it might just be a fantasy, but what’s the harm in trying it. I’m sure you’ll love it. That you’ll enjoy every second sitting here in your office as the big strong boss while I sit only a few feet away holding onto the key to this.” She stroked him as fast as she could now and he leaned back and closed his eyes. It did sound appealing. And she was right. They started out as fantasies, but the more time he spent exploring that world the more he found himself craving it. The first time he saw a Chastity Belt he told himself he would never want to wear one, but as time when on he began to think about it more and more. Writing about it made him crave it even more.

She let go of his cock and began unbuttoning his shirt. He sat there helpless and let her. She was in control now. She pushed his shirt off and then undid her own and pushed it off her shoulders. He stared at her breasts and then looked up at her face. She was smiling. She knew she had him right where she wanted him. She told him to stand up and when he did she pushed his pants and boxers down to his ankles then pushed him back into his chair. She kneeled in front of him and lowered her head to his lap and took his cock in her mouth. He leaned back and enjoyed every second of it. What she was doing to him felt amazing and he knew it wouldn’t be long before he was going to cum. All it took was a few minutes of her soft lips on him until his cock was swollen and throbbing. Then she stopped. She stood up in front of him now and stared down at him.

“So?” She asked him. “Given anymore thought to putting this on?” She reached behind her and picked up the box and opened it for him to see.

“I should let you know,” She continued. “That if you say no to me then that’s it. I’ll never ask again, even if you decide in a few days that you want to. This is your only chance to try out this fantasy. Say no and things will go back to the way they were last week. I’ll forget about everything I saw on your computer and everything that happened here tonight.” She said it playfully, but he could tell she was being very serious.

“Maybe we could try it for just a little while.” He told her. She shook her head at him.

“If you put this on and I hold the keys, it stays on for as long as I want it too. And each time I let you take it off, I decide if it gets put back on afterwards. I may tire of this after a week, or I may still want you wearing it a year from now. But don’t worry. You’ll get plenty of chances to let your friend down there out to play and get some pleasure.” She was still holding the box watching him, waiting for his answer.

“Ok.” He told her. He was almost shaking. He couldn’t believe he was agreeing to this, but right at that moment he wanted it more then anything. She smiled and put the box on the desk and then kissed him. As she did she stroked his cock lightly a few times.

“Can you please let me cum before I put it on, though?” He asked her. She looked him in the eyes.

“How long do you think it will take you to finish that webtease you’re working on?” he thought about, but was having a hard time concentrating as she continued to stroke him. He still had a full tease to write and half of one to finish. He also liked to take his time editing them for mistakes.

“Two, maybe three days.” He finally told her. She smiled at him and let go of his cock.

“You’ll get to cum when it’s finished and published.” She told him. His eyes opened wide now.

“It won’t be so bad.” She told him. “I’m sure I can help you come up with some ideas if you need them, and maybe tomorrow I can come over and stroke your cock for you nice and slow while you work on them. That should help keep you in the mood to work on them good and hard, shouldn’t it?” He didn’t know what to say now. He was a little scared, a little regretful, but at the same time he was loving every second of this. He nodded his head.

“Now why don’t you let that go soft and then we can see how this fits?” She picked the box back up and handed it to him. He knew it would take him a couple minutes to get soft and as he sat there she pulled one of the keys out of her pocket along with a silver chain. His cock showed no signs of going soft as she put the key on the chain, fastened it around her neck and then made sure it hung right between her breasts.

It took him several minutes to go soft and together the two of them put the chastity Belt on him. It felt a little uncomfortable, but he figured he would get used to it in time. As he was getting dressed she moved to the door and then turned to him.

“So here’s the deal. Between eight and five you’re the boss. You tell me what to do and I do it, but after five I’m the boss. You treat me nice and I’ll treat you nice.” She was teasing him a little, but he hoped she was serious. He didn’t want anyone to know about this and he wanted their time together during working hours to be professional. He knew she’d do everything she could to discretely tease him during the day, but he didn’t care. He was actually looking forward to it.

“Now why don’t you head home and get to work on those teases? Tomorrow night I’ll go home with you and see what you’ve got and help provide you with a little inspiration to get them done.” She turned and moved to her desk and put her coat on.

“See you tomorrow boss.” She called out to him as she walked through the front door. He stood there a little stunned, and shocked at what had just happened to him. Life for him had just changed quite a bit and work was about to become a whole lot more fun. He turned the light in his office off and then headed for the door. He had to get home. He had some work to do.
jayjaysub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Secretary

Post by jayjaysub »

OUTSTANDING!! Please continue.
ohyesplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ohyesplease »

great story!
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

WOW!!
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
fah0436
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fah0436 »

VERY HOT!!! :blush:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Hi mike1978

A very compelling piece of prose.

i await part two.

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Edgeman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Edgeman »

I really enjoyed the story. Thinking of hiring a secretary...
kittylqr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kittylqr »

Awesome work!!! Loved it!!!