Struggle with ruined orgasms

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Renee
Explorer
Explorer

Struggle with ruined orgasms

Post by Renee »

Does anyone here struggle to stay horny when attempting ruined orgasms.

Myself i can stroke up to the edge and then over and let go, ill start oozing cum but then the ass muscles will start contracting and ive basically had a lousy orgasm and lost my horniness.

Anyone got any tips or ideas of what i can be doing wrong.?

Thanks
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Struggle with ruined orgasms

Post by Nezhul »

That's not the problem - that's NORMAL. While having ruined orgasm you lose the horniness but don't have much pleasure and satisfaction. Also if everything is done right, your dick will stay hard and you won't have oversensitive cock head, so you can go on.
But the thing about loosing horniness is normal. Also from the physical point of view it looks just like normal orgasm - the same muscles are contracted, the same juices are spit.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Tiggerly1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tiggerly1 »

Basically thats your brain releasing natural chemicals which take away some of your interest in hanky panky.

Its totally normal and not something you are probably doing incorrectly. Its just your body's way of making sure you don't screw yourself to death. lol
eric91478
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eric91478 »

As I have had a ton of ruined orgasms, per requirement for quite some time, I can offer you some advice on this. For a real ruined orgasm, you should stop the stimulation much sooner than you think. You are probably stimulating yourself right up to the point you begin to ejaculate, right? Then you stop. Well, you should stop at least a few seconds before you start to cum. Go very slowly as you build up to the orgasm, and use minimal stimulation, like just one finger on the underside of your penis. Then, once you BARELY have gone passed the point of no return, stop all stimulation, and focus on breathing and most importantly relaxing all those muscles that typically contract and spasm down there. Put all of your focus on relaxation and not letting yourself spasm at all, almost like you are trying to urinate. It is tough sometimes, but it can be done. and you will indeed achieve the desired results. I have been required to orgasm like this, and ONLY like this by my goddess for 18 months now. I am allowed 1 ruined orgasm per month, but sometimes once every 5 or 6 weeks too. It just depends how good I have been. I hope this helps!
Renee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Renee »

eric91478 wrote:As I have had a ton of ruined orgasms, per requirement for quite some time, I can offer you some advice on this. For a real ruined orgasm, you should stop the stimulation much sooner than you think. You are probably stimulating yourself right up to the point you begin to ejaculate, right? Then you stop. Well, you should stop at least a few seconds before you start to cum. Go very slowly as you build up to the orgasm, and use minimal stimulation, like just one finger on the underside of your penis. Then, once you BARELY have gone passed the point of no return, stop all stimulation, and focus on breathing and most importantly relaxing all those muscles that typically contract and spasm down there. Put all of your focus on relaxation and not letting yourself spasm at all, almost like you are trying to urinate. It is tough sometimes, but it can be done. and you will indeed achieve the desired results. I have been required to orgasm like this, and ONLY like this by my goddess for 18 months now. I am allowed 1 ruined orgasm per month, but sometimes once every 5 or 6 weeks too. It just depends how good I have been. I hope this helps!

This is great, thanks for this will try this technique and see how i get on.
bryantuffonn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bryantuffonn »

Only ruined orgasms? And only ONE a month. That sounds like real torture. Unbelievable that you are still alive and enjoy this :-)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

There are many levels of ruined orgasms, ranging from "just one drop" stuff, all the way to a full, pumping ejaculation, just without the pleasure.

Try playing around with different techniques a bit - how you stroke (what kind of grip, or even just a single fingertip), as well as how fast you approach the edge, as well as how fast you go over, all produce quite different sensations and ejaculation results.

With some practice, at least for my own part, it's perfectly possible to leak a full load of cum without losing any excitement at all, but that entails oozing the cum out without any spams at all (very hard to strike that balance though)

Best bet, at least for a completely different experience, is to play around with the single fingertip on the frenulum (underside, where the head meats the shaft). With some practice you should be able to keep an edge by very very very easy stimulation to that point. Edging that way gives you a lot more options of how hard and fast you go past the edge.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
eric91478
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eric91478 »

So how is it working out for you?