Too good to be true 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
tormented
Explorer
Explorer

Too good to be true 4

Post by tormented »

The very next night after he was tortured with the alarm clock she worked her magic once again. He was reading a book in bed waiting for her when she came upstairs. Slowly she undressed before him. When she was finally naked she provocatively walked to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower and I want you to be ready for a special treat when I return, understand?" He stammered out a quick yes. "Because if you're not then you'll have to wait.....Longer."

He was rock hard before the door closed, but in her typical fashion her showers were painstaking long. He stroked and played with himself the entire time. Using his pre-cum to help him along. Thinking she finally relented made him crazy. He had edged a number of times and it seemed that she taking longer than usual. He was afraid he was going to slip up before she returned. "You better be ready." she called out from the shower. Another fifteen minutes went by before he heard the water stop. By now his cock was beginning to soften a bit. He had teased himself for over a half an hour and now he began to panic. As he ran two fingers under the head to maintain himself the bathroom door popped open.

Wearing a sheer pink teddy and nothing else she climbed into bed and turned off the light. He lay there and waited. And waited. And waited. He slowly reached out to her and began petting her hip and thigh. "Not tonight dear." she said flatly. He was completely baffled now as he struggled to go to sleep.

Then nothing. Nothing at all. He tried in vain for any reciprocation what so ever. Only twice did she have her way with him, only this time she didn't let him enter her. She merely laid his cock flat on his stomach and rubbed herself to an orgasm on his dick. This led all the way up to Christmas.

Christmas morning she shooed him out of bed to make breakfast before he had a chance to ask about cumming. The entire day was spent cooking and helping her with the kids and the company they were having that evening. All of which went off without a hitch.

That night she came out of the bathroom wearing the same pink teddy she had weeks earlier. "Remember this?" she said running her hands down her body. He nodded yes. "Mmmm, I didn't think you did since you didn't say a thing about it when I wore last." Panic spread across his face as he realized that was the treat she spoke of. He stammered out a response of her taking his breath away and how radiant she looked. She put a finger up to his lips. "Shhhh, It's OK I've already made up my mind." Slowly she began to undress him. His cock was raging hard as she kissed her way down his chest, across his stomach. He moaned as she kept kissing up and down, purposely not going near his aching shaft. Finally, she opened her mouth and took him in. However, she opened so wide that her mouth didn't actually touch him. She rocked back as he tried to push forward, breathing heavily. In no time at all he was begging her for relief, but she told him if he spoke again she would stop. She resumed her torture by taking him in without contact, but finally closing her mouth around his shaft and slowly pulling out. She continued this over and over again until his leg began to quiver and his breathing became labored.

She then turned and bent over in front of him. Reaching between her legs she pulled his cock through and rubbed his cock head on her pussy as rock back and forth. He grabbed her hips and bit his lip as he began to hump her in vain trying to enter her. Once again she judged him by his breathing and stopped just short of an orgasm, pulling off of him and asking to get her a glass of water.

When he returned he was shocked to see she was under the blankets. He put the water down on her nightstand and climbed into bed with her. Spooning up to her she once again pulled his cock between her legs and began rubbing again. Suddenly she pushed him off her and spun around. "Do you want to stick this inside me?" she said coyly while stroking him. He nodded yes. She flipped herself onto him and pushed the head just to the edge of her pussy. "Tell me, how bad do you want this?" as she rocked her hips just enough to make him crazy without him falling out. "Please, I want this so bad." She pushed in a little more. "Yes, oh yes. Please, more." She gave a push again. "Please, honey, please. Oh, oh, oh!" She pushed again taking him not even a quarter of the way before pulling out back to where she started. "Please, honey, please let me inside of you!" Slowly she slid down to where she left off, before pulling back and rocking her hips again. "Oh God, please, please please, just let me inside you. Anything, please, please. What do you want?"

She paused. "Mmmmm, I can think of a lot of things." She slowly slid down a bit more and back out once more. "Anything?" He didn't even hesitate before answering yes. "Ooh, I know exactly what I want." With that she painstakingly took him in. He groaned loudly and she put her finger to his lips again. "That's enough out of you." She took him all the way out to the head before quickly slamming back down. Slow out, quick in. Slow out, slow in. Quick out, quick in. She kept this up changing the pace until she seen he was nearing that point. With that she took him in all the way and paused. Then she began grinding her clit against his pelvis. He struggled to thrust with her, but never getting enough to get closer to the edge. Finally, she tensed up and shuddered under an intense climax.

He patiently lay underneath her waiting for her to roll off. After a few minutes she slowly pulled off him, enjoying the look of desperation on his face. She reached over and began to play with the head of his cock. He breathed deeply, both in ecstasy and relief. "Do you want to know what I wished for, dear?" He nodded as she gently stroked his rigid member. She giggled "I wished for you to ask me to have you wait a bit longer before I let you cum." He wanted to scream and she could see that she her words sank in very quickly. "Honey, you said anything I wanted just to let you inside of me. Now, I let you inside of me and now I'd like you to give me what I asked for."

His lip literally began to quiver as he spoke "Can I please wait a bit longer before you let me cum?"

She put a finger up to her chin and looked up "Mmmmmmm, well I did want to give you a white Christmas, but if this is what you want then who am I to argue. How does New Years Day sound?"