so you wanna wear my panties

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
secretstroker
Explorer
Explorer

so you wanna wear my panties

Post by secretstroker »

My gorgeous wife has found many a pair of her panties on the floor near the toilet... Last night she brought out the pair I had been enjoying and asked why I like panties. I told her that I wasn't getting enough pussy and her panties were the next best thing... She laughed and tossed them in my face... well then... JERK OFF

I laughed and fidgeted... "What's the problem stud" ? She slipped out of the pair she had on and came over to the bed... "Here... all nice and warm"... she told me to lift my legs and slipped the first pair up onto my waist. Then she shoved her fresh pair in my face... I SAID JERK OFF !

I grabbed my dick and started wacking while she rubbed her scented panties in my nose... When I got close I arched my back and she instantly pulled away, STOP!

Baby... I was gonna cum... TURN OVER!... I heard my pants rustling and the sharp snap of a doubled up belt.

Tonight you get 10... The next time I find your goo in my panties you get 20... Understand ?... After the 10th hard smack my ass was really hurting. She flipped me over and facing backwards , planted her wet pussy on my face. Kiss my ass and lick my pussy... after 1/2 hour I was exhausted and she had drenched my face with sweet juice. "I'm taking a shower, if I see you touch that cock.. I'll double your punishment"

I layed there with a very hard dick, a sore ass and a face full of pussy juice wondering why I didn't just put her panties in the laundry... and we all know why... I LOVED IT !
slavetoby
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: so you wanna wear my panties

Post by slavetoby »

Great story. I will certainly start throwing my panties on the floor today and wait for Mistress L to find them
I am a 54 year old sub. Owned by my wife, Mistress L. We are in a very serious femdom,d/s lifestyle. Mistress loves teasing and denying me
bankingmark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: so you wanna wear my panties

Post by bankingmark »

Oh my god! That is so freaking hot!!!