The Best Chasity Belt-Ever?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Best Chasity Belt-Ever?

Post by SexualChoc »

Hello,
I promised to give an honest review of
My late test Chastity device which I purchased from Dungeon Delights,(A Link Partner)
The actual device is:
The light Chastity Device-steel
http://www.dungeondelights.com/store/pr ... cts_id=119

Here is my review:
1) It is extremely comfortable for long term wear. I have worn it while working two 12-hour shifts in a row. My job includes, lifting, bending, and standing for an hour at a time. I also took a 2 mile walk while wearing it. I was able to sleep without waking up in agonizing pain. I experienced none of the pinching problems that have caused me not to wear other devices.
2) It is CHEAP! Only 100 dollars AND shipping (in the USA) was very reasonable. It arrived next day after it was hand made, 4 day wait total.(for me) This is cheaper than any CB (and more comfortable than cb-6000 for me)
3) It can be customized! I can not tell you how important this feature is, I talked on the telephone with the artist who hand makes this and tweaked it specifically for me!
4) You can RETURN it! This is an amazing feature. I was stunned to learn that if you don’t like it you can return the product, However I recommend that you call on the phone and say why you don’t like the product because I called and received a tweaked customized one for me at no extra cost!
5) It’s light weight! The next light weight metal chastity belt runs you almost $400 the light weight means that you can wear it for long periods of time even when very active. (see point one)
6) It’s secure the whole thing base ring and cock cage are all one piece (unlike CB-6000 or the other CD I wore the chrome CD which was 2 pieces. Because it’s all one piece it is impossible to get all the way out without unlocking it.
7) It can be stimulating. This is a little harder to describe. But if you wear it

Negatives:
Honestly I have no major negative thing to say about this device. But I should note
That occasionally some adjustment needs to be made while I was wearing it, but it was about as much adjustment, as say wearing tight pants. I was able to get into a bathroom and pull on my ball sack and, it was comfortable again. It really isn’t worth mentioning that you have to on rare occasions adjust it a little (I had to do this usually only once, sometimes twice while working my 12 hour shift)

Another ‘negative’ is that it can itch the tiniest bit. However this is also a Positive because you are stimulated in your balls while wearing it. The feeling is like someone lightly tickling you under your ball sack. HOWEVER, I suspect this was actually the feeling of my hair growing back while wearing the device and not the device itself.
I personally recommend this device for everyone! 10 out of 10 star rating from me
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Best Chasity Belt-Ever?

Post by SexualChoc »

I am NOT back from my
“break’
I wanted to post my review of my Chastity belt I am now wearing.
Because I promiced DD that I would.

I wanted to post a little more detail, however of why I left
I had a major addiction to Milovana. I was spending 6 hours a day on just this site,
As much as I love it,
I need balance.
I was not eating properly, I was letting important things real life things slip by.
I just need to rebalance myself. I don’t know how long my rebalanceprocess will take.
I hope my lack of participation in no way negatively impacts my CB review
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
izzygirl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Best Chasity Belt-Ever?

Post by izzygirl »

Thank you for the review :)

Can I just say that I understand about your need to spend time away, from here, other sites, sometimes the whole internet. It's a lot more common than you might think and you will find you will rebalance and go forth wiser and more in control (until the next time.... possibly, maybe!!!).

In the vanilla world, lots of people get addicted to facebook or twitter or something similar and need an enforced break, just because you enjoy sites in the BDSM world does not make the addiction any different, Enjoy the real world for a while, figure out what is really important in your life and come back (or don't if neccessary) for the right reasons. I wish you success.

Izzy