Smaller Tube for CB6000s

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Miss Melly
Explorer
Explorer

Smaller Tube for CB6000s

Post by Miss Melly »

Hey boys,
I need you help. My friend got a Cb6000s, but I'm afraid he could slip out of it, because when he goes limp, his penes is about one inch smaller than the cage. So I need him to buy a smaller Cage or a new and smaller CB.
I and he couldn't find any smaller yet.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Smaller Tube for CB6000s

Post by chewit »

Hi Miss Melly,

I think the CB3000 is smaller, although I don't know if it will stop pull out. I've got several devices and have had the same problem in the past which I never solved.

I was looking at CB zero device to fix the problem, but it depends on your budget I guess...

http://steelworxx.de/Cb-Zero-Ultra-107p.html

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
seattlesub42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by seattlesub42 »

There is actually a Kali's teeth attachment that will prevent that from happening, though having used the product I admit that even if you can get your penis out of the cage getting hard or cumming could prove difficult and possibly dangerous.
Miss Melly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Miss Melly »

Hi. thanks for your replies.
@ Chewit: Looks nice, but too expensive. And the CB3000 is 0.5 inches longer; thats what he said ;-)
@ seattlesub42: Doesn't look nice and too expensive. Seriously, I still wanna be able to use that cock after letting him out :lol:. And this doesn't happen too often, so it should also be a long term solution.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Maybe a cb2000 w/ ksd ring? I think the greatest deterrant would be some serious punishment.... like you threatening not to talk w/ him anymore. That would work on me.... & then I'd stay locked as long as you'd like! ;-)

The cb2000 w/ the ksd might not be 100% secure, but I don't think he can get back inside without the whole thing being unlocked and disassembled, so you'd catch him if he got out (& I'm sure he'd be in big trouble, right?).

Is he using the correct size base ring? And spacer? Maybe you need to tie him and affix it yourself! :w00t: Try one size smaller base ring (or small enough where your smallest finger can barely fit between him and the ring when he is wearing it, maybe even one size smaller. Trial & error.). The spacer is trail & error too (or it was for me)... as long as balls aren't swelling up.

Another alternative: If you tease him enough, he'll be hard most of the time and that makes it impossible to escape... :whistle: ... but you could just keep him tied! :yes:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
droog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by droog »

Try this one:

http://www.exobelt.com/ext.htm

Some people seem to swear by it, others are frustrated by the difficulty of getting it on. The seller, (Jenny) is universally acknowledged to be friendly and helpful.

If this works for you please followup with a post here.

Thanks
-d