confession

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

confession

Post by whacker44 »

well last night i had been whacking away for that cute girl in 8-ball..until at the very end ..i rolled a 7 ..hey a tie..so rather than check..i decided that a tie was good enough and let fly..a very satisfying emission i must say..but being worried that i had cheated..which it would appear from reading back i had i also forgot (teeheee) to eat it...there i say it i cheated at pool...
:whistle:
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

Shame, shame, shame. :weep:
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

:lol: :lol:

You know, much to my shame, it never even crossed my mind that someone would roll a 7. Doh! The most common number in craps. Guess I'll have to fixt that.

Very good of you to confess, though. :-)
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

beating her/it

Post by whacker44 »

its ok earlier in the tease it is clear that you have to beat her to get to beat it..but she HaD GIVEN me SUCH A GREAT ERECTION...MMMMMMMMM anyways don't tell Lana that i did not eat it...i really wanted to..right up to the very last second LOl
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hehe whacker44 no discipline... Shame on you :lol: But hey i have to say that i wouldn't eat it, too :innocent: After the release all the devotion is gone, that's the reason why a mistress wants to keep his slave horny ;-)
Try or die