A real experience

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
tieguy15
Explorer
Explorer

A real experience

Post by tieguy15 »

i posted this on a different site, to get feedback, but they did not believe it was true.....so, let me state that it is true....maybe the women and men at this site will understand.

premature ejaculation

Tommy, who was a couple of years younger than me (a freshman when I was a senior), had been my biggest rival in my private high school. He was the typical jock, clean-cut look, always wore button-down collars with his tie normally loosened, and in my opinion, a total jerk-off. If I had to pick one guy who was always busting my balls, it was Tommy. Whether it was about my men's nylon bikinis in the locker rooms or my cum stained jack-off magazines under my bed. Tommy was always busting my balls.

In addition, all the broads at school wanted to go out with him. He had his pick of broads. He was always going out with different broads, and making sure in the locker room that every guy knew that broads were getting his rocks off on a regular basis, especially me.

It was my winter break from third year at college and 22 years old, when I saw Tommy go into my ex-girlfriend's parent's house. I knew he was in for a major case of blue balls, that why I broke up with the broad. She would not get my rocks off, after dating for two years, but I figured that in college i would get laid, but I was wrong, the broads where were total cockteasers there too! But I digress. I did not see Ginny's parent's car, so I crept around to the backyard and got a good view of Tommy getting blue balls from the broad, except that not what happened.

My cock was hard as rock in my slacks as I snuck into the yard. It was only a matter of minutes before Ginny was naked and had Tommy slacks at his ankles and his tie was skewed. The broad had her mouth on his cock so fast, could not believe it. I wanted to take my cock out and jack-off, but was afraid I would get caught if her parents came home. I was so jealous and envious of Tommy because the broad refused, refused to let me take my cock out of my bikinis, that was if, I was allowed to lower my slacks to my ankles, which was rare. And here was Tommy moaning with pleasure the broad had always denied me. But that was not all, Tommy soon had his huge cock in her pussy and Tommy was not a one-minute man. Twice the broad and let Tommy know she was cumming. I felt humiliated that a man much younger than me (Tommy was 18 at the time) fucking my ex-girlfriend. Finally, Tommy pulled out of the broad cunt and shoot at least eight spurts of cum all over her tits, something a fantasized after all through high school and even college. Many pages in my jack-off magazines have been covered and glued together fantasizing about doing the same things to the broad that Tommy had just done.

But that is not the worst part, when Tommy shot his massive load of sperm on the broad's tits, I prematurely ejaculated into my slacks, without touch my cock. I felt totally humiliated by Tommy, asI crept out of the backyard. I went home and spent the night jerking-off, and many night throughout the years.

tieguy
tieguy15
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A real experience

Post by tieguy15 »

would love some feed back, good or bad...thanks.....has anyone had a similar experience?
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by EternalLust »

Well I don't get why not to beleive it, well of course there is no prof, but it is a logical story (considering it is from you're point of vue), and if you're lying it your problem.
As for feedback, well there no much to say, there is a problem with you and it is probably stress.

First off course all the girl are not cockteasers, it is you who could not get further. But there is one good thing and it is that you give a good first impression otherwise they wouldn't have got close enough to tease you. Get more confident, more into sex, and be more demanding: women get turn of by a man who easily accepts not having sex (but off course don't rape them :-P ).
Seconds feelings are sometimes a reason for not having sex (lots of girls think that sex will and the relationship), but this is not general, just a particular situation that may happen.
And for your premature ejaculation, here you have an issue: if it is your first time don't worry. But I think you probably always finish fast, even if not that fast. First the stress, the pain, the cool and the cloths rubbing and/or pressing on your genitals are reasons the ejaculate faster. Second, frequent masturbation is verybad, espally if it is a 1 minute thing.

A good advise is to go to some places where you can meet stranger and hit on some girls without worrying of them knowing you and telling everybody in case of a bad experience, and try different techniques of approach.

It is not a good experience that should give self-confidence, but self-confidence is what will make you a winner: know what you have and what you don't and use them to get what you want.

Good luck
tieguy15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tieguy15 »

oh i left off part of it out....sorry...my question i asked at the other site was....

the question was

is it normal for men to prematurely ejaculate at one time or another in their lives? not that it has happen a lot but it has happen a few times.

i was humilated and horny at the same time and i was looking for feedback on whether other people had experience it themselves (not same experience, but something similar)
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by EternalLust »

tieguy15 wrote:oh i left off part of it out....sorry...my question i asked at the other site was....

the question was

is it normal for men to prematurely ejaculate at one time or another in their lives? not that it has happen a lot but it has happen a few times.

i was humilated and horny at the same time and i was looking for feedback on whether other people had experience it themselves (not same experience, but something similar)
You can find the answer in my previous post, there is no simple answer and no simple solution. But as long you are not 100% of the time having premature ejaculation you have nothing to worry about. Just learn to be patient and your cum will follow :-P . Maybe some meditation (like yoga) or even acting workshops might help: it's all about getting well with yourself.
tieguy15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tieguy15 »

thanks for your feedback....i guess i was looking to see if other men had similar experiences prematurely ejaculating, or if it was a common problem when a man gets too horny, or whatever...thought someone might share their experience....thanks