ruining a women's orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
switch boy
Explorer
Explorer

ruining a women's orgasm

Post by switch boy »

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of ways to do this?

While giving oral to a women I have abandond, which was apperently rather frustrating, but are there other things I can do to make it more frustrating?
"I want you to be my slave, and I want to be your slave. We can both learn how to behave"
backstrokin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by backstrokin »

Just have sex with her.

Ba-Doom-Cha!
leeness
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by leeness »

Hi try http://www.tantalism.org/ its a group for peeps into female orgasm denial. The the same techniques used here for men work just as well on women (repeated stimulation with orgasm denial) except that women dont physicly need to orgasm, though she will want too ;-) .
Try allowing your playmate an orgasm with a vibe as long as she is standing, feet about shoulder width apart with hands flat on a wall. If she can hold it inside no handed all well and good but most women will find it slipps out when they get close.
Best of luck Switch Boy
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

The great think about female orgasmcontrol is the possibility to force orgasms. It's much easier to do that with a female I think.
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

I've tried to deny a girl an orgasm before, and it didn't go over very well. I'd recommend keeping your head and crotch out of their kicking range.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Two specific tantalism threads

Post by camel »

leeness wrote:Hi try http://www.tantalism.org/ its a group for peeps into female orgasm denial. ...
In particular, these two threads are pretty relevant:
http://tantalism.org/node/view/221
http://tantalism.org/node/view/226
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

Hah! If she can tolerate it well, you can really drive a girl wild. Sadly, my current partner is one that can't. She just gets pissed.
chastiseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastiseme »

Xenophobe wrote:Hah! If she can tolerate it well, you can really drive a girl wild. Sadly, my current partner is one that can't. She just gets pissed.
i hope you'll be wearing a cup when you feel brave enough to try it with her :lol: :lol:
toolman2810
Explorer
Explorer

this is an interesting forum

Post by toolman2810 »

Yeah there is no doubt women can get sexually fustrated. It just seems their not so turned on by visual images in a general sense.
What I reckon might be fun though if you have your partner in a bondage enviroment. I have found it is not uncommon for a woman to get pretty clit ticklish after orgasm. I wouldn't mind trying to exploit this oneday & see what happens.
switch boy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: this is an interesting forum

Post by switch boy »

toolman2810 wrote:Yeah there is no doubt women can get sexually fustrated. It just seems their not so turned on by visual images in a general sense.
What I reckon might be fun though if you have your partner in a bondage enviroment. I have found it is not uncommon for a woman to get pretty clit ticklish after orgasm. I wouldn't mind trying to exploit this oneday & see what happens.
I've found that it really depends on the woman when it comes to that. Some can't stand their clits being touched at all after orgasm, which can be a lot of fun, just make sure her legs are bound too.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and links.
"I want you to be my slave, and I want to be your slave. We can both learn how to behave"
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ruining a women's orgasm

Post by Alison »

switch boy wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of ways to do this?

While giving oral to a women I have abandond, which was apperently rather frustrating, but are there other things I can do to make it more frustrating?
I'm trying to figure this out. WHY exactly- would you want to deny a woman an orgasm or frustrate her?

Hmmm?

Alison
secretstroker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by secretstroker »

my poor wife gets a nice licking, then she gets on top and she's primed... just before she cums, I feign a back spasm... she rubs my poor sore back and dickie get's soft... then she asks for doggie style and I finally get to stick my nose in her spicy bum.... if she let's me play back there... I hold off and she get's to cum.... if she pulls away... I concentrate on squirting ASAP.. poor baby...
geronimo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by geronimo »

alisonx wrote:

I'm trying to figure this out. WHY exactly- would you want to deny a woman an orgasm or frustrate her?

Hmmm?

Alison
Same reason(s) as you want to deny and frustrate males, I'd think.

Anyway, switch boy, denying a female is different from denying a male. I've heard some women claim that if they're denied over a prolonged period of time, they simply lose interest in sex, meaning they dont get easier to control like males do. That's just what I've heard though, have no personal experience with female orgasm denial as I'm 100 pct submissive myself, so take it for what it's worth
trivium1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trivium1234 »

geronimo wrote:
alisonx wrote:

Hmmm?

Alison
Same reason(s) as you want to deny and frustrate males, I'd think.

Anyway, switch boy, denying a female is different from denying a male. I've heard some women claim that if they're denied over a prolonged period of time, they simply lose interest in sex, meaning they dont get easier to control like males do. That's just what I've heard though, have no personal experience with female orgasm denial as I'm 100 pct submissive myself, so take it for what it's worth

thats a stupid thing to say alison, and makes me think you really dont like this section of sex at all. why do you like denying/ruining a man?

i have experience my current gf love me to be in control and in the bed room im the master and she calls me sir.in my past relation ship it was total opersite but i have not quite good at ruining and dont buy into your thery coz it certainly does make them more attentive
Last edited by trivium1234 on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

thats a stupid thing to say alison, and makes me think you really dont like this section of sex at all. why do you like denying/ruining a man?

i have experience my current gf love me to be in control and in the bed room im the master and she calls me sir.in my past relation ship it was total opersite but i have not quite good at ruining and dont buy into your thery coz it certainly does make them more attentive
Trivium,

I don't like ruining a man's orgasm. I never have said I do. Making someone wait for it so that they have a more intense experience is a different story.

Men and women are different. There are a number of men who crave teasing and denial. A ruined orgasm for most men can be frustrating, but it's a good kind of frustrating- and while you might have blue balls or other physical symptoms, there isn't physiological or psychological harm. If you know that later, there are more delicous things in store- it can be really good.

However, for most women (with the exception of a limited number of female submissives), a ruined orgasm isn't a good kind of frustrating. Because of a woman's anatomy, self-esteem, hormone levels, and general overall well-being, it is much harder for women to get to a true pre-orgasmic state. Most women are not naturally orgasmic, and very few get the stimulation that they need. This is compounded by the fact that most women reach orgasm differently. Some women come from vaginal intercourse. Some women need light clitoral stimulation. Other women need a jack-hammer of a vibrator on their clit. Others need Clit stimulation AND vaginal or anal intercourse. Some orgasm from nipple and breast stimulation. We are all different, and what is really great for one isn't always great for another.

My point is: In every study in the Western World- women are disappointed and frustrated with sex much of the time anyway. It's not usually a pleasurable experience for them when their orgasm is ruined. It just sucks.

If you love and care about your partner, you do what feels good for them. If you don't, you shouldn't be their partner.

Alison

PS. If you need a creature to be attentive to you, can I suggest you get a dog?