Small change to the forum description

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Small change to the forum description

Post by camel »

I think you should change the description of the "art of webteasing" forum to include "wish lists, tips, suggestions, etc" to solicit ideas from people who might not do a tease but might say "I wish there was a tease that heavily used a stroke technique called..."

Currently the description is so broad that it doesn't prompt any ideas from viewers.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Another good idea! However, as you say, the forum already has a rather broad scope. Maybe we should create a seperate Tease Ideas forum? On the other hand, maybe it's easier to have it all in one place.

Opinions?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

For the future maybe a own forum would make sense. I am not sure that the comm need this at the moment. I mean we have 2 or 3 suggestions for teases in the Art of...-Forum. That's not so much at this time. Maybe an own forum would help or it would rot without input. I think the second would happen :whistle:
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

seraph0x wrote:Maybe we should create a seperate Tease Ideas forum? On the other hand, maybe it's easier to have it all in one place.

Opinions?
I got two of 'em!

I don't think you should split your forums up any more until there's 20 posts a week (arbitrary number... whatever is enough to easily split without killing it and arguably too much for a newcomer who wants to catch up an the last month of discussion) or unless you think the audience/moods for the forums are different. (i.e. Suggestions should definitely be their own forum)

Second... which is more difficult: I LOVE tantalism.org's "Recent" link that shows all forum topics, link submissions, stories, and blog entries in a single spot. I think reynard split the forums up way too much, but there are no ill effects of this (IMO) mistake because of the "Recent" link... people don't visit 10 dead rooms, they visit one live meta room.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Maybe we could split the art of webtease-forum in 2 forums. The first for commets about all the webteases and the 2nd for general discussions about webteases.
Try or die