Serving Mistress Angela

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
snook
Explorer
Explorer

Serving Mistress Angela

Post by snook »

So you strokers want a taste of what its like to serve Mistress Angela? After being teased for 7 days straight. Mistress had me do 3 random teases; if the tease said to cum; i had to cover my cock head in icy hot. I still owed Her 5 edges after that. With ten ball slaps after each edge. I think it added up to more than 20 edges, thousands of strokes, sore nipples, and aching balls. Mistress knows if i try to cheat; don't want to have to suffer another punishment for Her! Hopefully, She will grant me release soon. it hurts to touch myself!
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Mistress Angela

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Here's some more about Mistress Angela for you strokers. I told her My little clit was getting sore from all the edging and stroking she's had me do for the last 12 days, without getting to cum. And now I'm not allowed to touch it until further notice, not even to pee. And I have to fuck my pussy everyday now for 10 minutes. So now I don't know when I'll get to touch my clit, or when I'll get to cum. So if you think you can handle her, go ahead and email her for her email training.