Remove "Fifi hynosis made me a fool, and a silly slut"

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Remove "Fifi hynosis made me a fool, and a silly slut"

Post by denton »

I was hoping it would go away on its own, but there are still some random topics that make it show up on the front page.

This "tease" is not a tease, it's just someone who wants to use milovana to get humiliated. The author used many tags that have nothing to do with the "tease" so it shows up on the front page a lot. And it's beginning to piss me off.
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Remove "Fifi hynosis made me a fool, and a silly slut"

Post by baultista »

Thirded.

That tease is better served as a forum post... perhaps in the "All and Everything" section.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Well, I look through our Terms of Service and, we'll he doesn't violate any of them. :-D

We've always maintained that we are NOT a publication but merely a platform. If people choose to use our system for creating sexy teases, great, but if they choose to use it for something else, that's fine too as long as it's nothing illegal, obscene, etc. or spam.

If it was just a single page or if it had no text or anything like that I think I could classify it as spam, but despite spelling errors, he clearly put some effort into this. You could even make an argument that it's on topic, since it concerns sexual exploration and there is a lot of humiliation-related fiction on the site.

So, you may not like it, but I see no reason to delete it. Maybe you can find some inspiration in the fact that the guy went through with something a lot of people here fantasize about.

If you can point out a terms of use violation or a legal reason to delete it or a compelling argument why it's spam, I'll be happy to hear you out.

With all that said, I do understand if you don't want the damn thing in your face all the time. You can keep an eye on this suggestion - but no promises since I'm strapped for time at the moment. Otherwise just tough it out till it disappears into the depths of our database. You can always write some new teases to speed up the process. ;-)
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

Well, in that case I am still annoyed by the tease using tags that aren't really part of it in order to appear on the frontpage as often as possible.

I tried filtering the tease's thumbnail via adblock but that messes up the descriptions.. but it'll do for now. I can't do any teases at the moment anyways :lol:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
huang
Explorer
Explorer

Post by huang »

Fouth

It was a major turnoff.