Chastity Challenge - Early Access

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Chastity Challenge - Early Access

Post by seraph0x »

Hey folks,

Before I go into today's announcement, I wanna say thanks to all of you who have signed up at The Submissive Challenge and mailed in lots of suggestions and feedback! It's much appreciated and we already have plans for implementing a lot of it.

The number one suggestion we got - not too surprisingly - was that we should have a challenge just about chastity and so I spoke with Alison and here is what we've come up with:

Alison will do a three month program called The Control Group. It's going to be a long-term, personalized chastity challenge and if you want to keep going after that, Milovana will throw in a full one-year subscription to the Chastity Challenge website as well (launches November 15th.)

So a quick overview of the facts:

- Three months of daily instructions
- Personal training sessions via IM
- More fun ways to fuck with your head (you really need to read Ali's description)
- And a one year subscription to Milovana's upcoming Chastity Challenge (launch November 2010)
- All for $150.

Get more information and sign up via Alison's page on Pervosity. You can also email her with questions at [email protected].
It's a personalized experience, so the number of participants will be limited, first come, first serve.

I'm definitely going to be interested to see if anybody makes it through the whole three months. :-D - Maybe somebody who participates will post updates about it here on the forums, that would be very interesting to follow!

So check it out if you're interested and also check out The Submissive Challenge if you haven't. Our free trial offer expires on September 14th, so time is running short if you want to give it a try.

Cheers,

Seraph0x :-)
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chastity Challenge - Early Access

Post by Alison »

Just because it's fun to be a tease, I'm going to share part of a conversation I'm having right now. I'm starting with someone who hasn't done very much in the way of edging... and who needed clear instructions. He's under orders to edge for me four times, just to start to get into it.

Here is what I just typed via IM:

I want you to stroke until you are very close... until you feel your heart beating and you know that if you kept it up, you would release... and then I want you to stop... and not touch, don't even move... for three minutes... count it down or watch the clock or do what you need... and then start again... But do not come...

I can't wait until we get into the deeper elements...

So much fun.

Ali
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

That is Soo Hot!

I really wish I could participate, :weep:
(I think)
Unfortunately my Mistress has plans for me :-O :look:

Good luck to all you lucky participants. :wave:
Last edited by SexualChoc on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub3604 »

Email application sent hope I am accepted it sounds like it will be good and drive me crazy at the same time. Oh yeah forgot to say despite the time differences I am up late every night so IM will be possible either then or in our afternoon.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
greggie22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greggie22 »

Gees Mistress Allison,

That sub of Yours is one lucky guy

i hope he knows just how lucky he is to be controlled by You

Repectfully

greggie
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

greggie22 wrote:Gees Mistress Allison,

That sub of Yours is one lucky guy

i hope he knows just how lucky he is to be controlled by You

Repectfully

greggie
Thank you- there are actually several people in The Control Group and there is room for more. I'm not sure how many I'll have, because I don't want to have too many... but I do want a wider variety of devices and experience...

Ali
greggie22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greggie22 »

Well, if it would please You, i am at Your service Ma'am.

Respectfully at Your service

greggie
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub3604 »

I thought I would tell everyone since I posted before acceptance I am pleased to have been accepted into the control group and as a result am very excited about the the next 3 months and under alison's complete control. when I think about it as a whole it is a little scary (in a good way) but I am so glad I have been excepted I think its going to be a memorable 3 months :-)
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Hey!

A date change for The Chastity Challenge: As anyone who has followed us on the Challenge Journey knows, it takes longer to get things done when you are blazing new ground. So we are giving ourselves a bit more time for the *next* challenge- since we want to get The Submissive Challenge and the new Urge site up and happy.

What that means? If you really want to start the Chastity Challenge sooner, I *am* extending out the Control Group. At the moment there are 13 folks in the Control Group and I've love to have a few more. If you join the Control Group, you do get a full year of The Chastity Challenge when it starts.

Particularly interesting to me are folks who have been in long term Chastity.

The Chastity Challenge will be at www.chastity-challenge.com in three months, but you can see The Control Group here: www.chasingchastity.com

Cheers!

Ali