Fantasies for web teases or real life.....u decide

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
me999
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Fantasies for web teases or real life.....u decide

Post by me999 »

hi
i am a member of milovana and have signed up for the tsc emails but im am writing this email as part of a tease to tell someone by email about my darkest fantasies. so......... i want to go somewhere discreet where no one knows me. and i want them to be a beautiful mistress and a tranny submissive. i want the mistess to teach me how to dress and act like a slut. i want her to put me in a nice g string and bra, a tight mini skirt and tank top and slutty heels. then i want her to teach me how to act like a slut. once im am good enough at this i wan her to teach me how to have sex like a good slut. i wana be forced to suck cock. maybe more than 1. and then take it from trannys and men like a slut. then i want all of them to come in my mouth and my face apart from the last 2 who i want to come deep inside my ass. i want my virgin ass to be gang banged by all sorts of cocks and at the very end i wana rub the come all over me. then i want them to force me to do watever they want like clean there dicks or make drinks until they are readyy to get sucked off 1 by 1 again. then i want each one to decide if they wana finish my bum(not so tight anymore) or my mouth or were ever they want. and at the very end when all the cocks and trannys have decided they are done with my sluuty ass i wana fuck the trannys ass.
hopefully i hear a reply from you
or maybe sum questions
or maybe help to make this happen
thanks in advance
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Fantasies for web teases or real life.....u decide

Post by SexualChoc »

Well at least your request was well thought out and worded
which is better than most requests.

Now if you want a tease that caters to your kinks
Why not write your own? After all who would know what model turns you on better than you?
If you do decide to write just ask for good websites of pictures of the kind you want.

Just to be clear though
I am NOT writing this tease! (or acting as a dom)

I am encouraging you to write your own tease
It really isn't that difficult.
And there are several threads in forums with instructions.
Several of us can give you tips/ suggestions and there have even been offers of editing.
Hope that helps inspire you to write the tease of your fantasies.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016