Choosing a CumDay for the Horny Girl

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Choosing a CumDay for the Horny Girl

Post by dr.d »

camel for some reason your post has awakened my evil side , this is probably a bad idea but here it is ,have michelle were three or four pet collars , the ones with bells on them , loosely on each wrist, and have sam set down in michelle 's room. michelle has to edge and keep edging until she does it with out ringing the bells. I take it back this is not a bad idea its a really bad idea but I am going to post it any way
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Michelle / Pretty-P;
You two girls let me know when you each have your new little shirts....
Can't proceed without 'em... ;-)

Michelle;
As before, a deal is a deal, and you've earned 10 days off your Cum Day, so your NEW Cum Day is now August 3rd!!
So look at you!!! Your cummie (and apparently, Pretty-P's too :-D ) is RIGHT around the corner... :lol:

As soon as you get that shirt, we'll work on another 10 days off for you.....
Your task will be just a bit humiliating :whistle: , but by this time, I'd imagine you'd do just about ~anything~ to get to your cummie day.... :-D
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

camel wrote:mmmmmm...

If Sam enjoys watching, and since she's been so helpful, I think it would be nice of ballsfull to make a new rule that, if Sam is watching, Michelle gets a day added if she stops edging before Sam leaves the room.

Imagine Michelle's horror when Sam walks in with a nice...

long...

thick...

book. :lol:
An interesting thought, but I'm afraid that would probably wind-up as an "infinite do-loop".... :-P
Michelle masturbates on her little cum button, and Sam can't pull herself away from watching "Michelle's Slut Show"...
And Michelle can't stop until Sam leaves, so......

You ~see~ the problem.... :lol:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

I admire the ability you have of waiting that long without cumming. Its impressive as hell. That said, I am thankful that I dont have to. Other tasks? Yes, but man I dont envy you having to wait so long like that.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

dr.d wrote:camel for some reason your post has awakened my evil side , this is probably a bad idea but here it is ,have michelle were three or four pet collars , the ones with bells on them , loosely on each wrist, and have sam set down in michelle 's room. michelle has to edge and keep edging until she does it with out ringing the bells. I take it back this is not a bad idea its a really bad idea but I am going to post it any way
Actually, I really LIKE that idea..... But.... :-/
Keep in mind, Sam and Michelle have roomies (that DON'T know about this playtime), so Michelle jingling bells half the night would be problematic... :-/

But funny you mention this....
At one time, Michelle and I had discussed her wearing a nice little clit clip, with a bell on it...
Just so that when she played with her little nubbin, she'd jingle the bell too.... :-P
We'll call it, "Belling the Cat".... :-P
(I bet Sam just gushed a little in her thong reading that, BTW.... Hi, Sam! Any ideas come to mind just now, sweetie?? :lol: )

But imagine a little jingling clit clip hiding under her nice new SHORT miniskirt, walking through the mall.....
And everybody looking around, trying to figure out where that "ringing" was coming from.... :-P
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

But imagine a little jingling clit clip hiding under her nice new SHORT miniskirt, walking through the mall.....
And everybody looking around, trying to figure out where that "ringing" was coming from.... :-P
:lol:
Myya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Myya »

eep! :blush: keep this up and I might not be able to make it.. *moans*

and I don't know about Sam, but I def gushed a little.....that's always been a favorite fantasy of mine, that extra little weight bouncing around..... the faint little *tinkle, tinkle* oh god.......
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Myya wrote:eep! :blush: keep this up and I might not be able to make it.. *moans*

and I don't know about Sam, but I def gushed a little.....that's always been a favorite fantasy of mine, that extra little weight bouncing around..... the faint little *tinkle, tinkle* oh god.......
SAAAAMMM!!!!! It looks like YOU need to take our favorite little horny girl shopping this weekend.... :yes:
I'm sure Michelle would be HAPPY to take you on a little tour of the local sex toy store...
Not like she doesn't know her way around.... :lol:

But you two pick out a nice little clit clip for Michelle while you're there.....
One with a little bell on it... :whistle:

A little miniskirt and halter top would be a PERFECT little "sex toy" shopping outfit....
Might want to let her wear a thong too, though.... Don't want the little slut causing slipping hazards in the toy store.... :lol: :-O :lol:
truthseekr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by truthseekr »

ballsfull wrote:
Myya wrote:eep! :blush: keep this up and I might not be able to make it.. *moans*

SAAAAMMM!!!!! It looks like YOU need to take our favorite little horny girl shopping this weekend.... :yes:
I'm sure Michelle would be HAPPY to take you on a little tour of the local sex toy store...
Not like she doesn't know her way around.... :lol:

But you two pick out a nice little clit clip for Michelle while you're there.....
One with a little bell on it... :whistle:

A little miniskirt and halter top would be a PERFECT little "sex toy" shopping outfit....
Might want to let her wear a thong too, though.... Don't want the little slut causing slipping hazards in the toy store.... :lol: :-O :lol:
Ballsfull, I think you're my hero. :smile:
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camel »

ballsfull wrote:
camel wrote:mmmmmm...

If Sam enjoys watching, and since she's been so helpful, I think it would be nice of ballsfull to make a new rule that, if Sam is watching, Michelle gets a day added if she stops edging before Sam leaves the room.

Imagine Michelle's horror when Sam walks in with a nice...

long...

thick...

book. :lol:
An interesting thought, but I'm afraid that would probably wind-up as an "infinite do-loop".... :-P
Michelle masturbates on her little cum button, and Sam can't pull herself away from watching "Michelle's Slut Show"...
Hmmm.. "Michelle's Slut Show" starrrring MICHELLE!!!

What would the theme song be?
ballsfull wrote:And Michelle can't stop until Sam leaves, so......

You ~see~ the problem.... :lol:
:huh: umm... no, I don't. :whistle: :whistle:

Actually, that was a cruel part of the idea. Michelle can stop any time she wants to, but it adds on a day. I can imagine Sam one day not coming in at all, another day watching briefly and leaving knowing that Michelle is relieved (and secretly sorry?) to watch her go, and on another day in a perpetual just-one-more-minute mood, trying to find out just how long she can string Michelle along before Michelle gives up or starts begging, promising all sorts of things.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dr.d »

ballsfull wrote: a nice little clit clip, with a bell on it...
Just so that when she played with her little nubbin, she'd jingle the bell too.... :-P
We'll call it, "Belling the Cat".... :-P
correct me if I am wrong but don't they also sell nipple clamps with bells on them. now I won't be able to sleep to night thinking of sam and michelle playing some classical music to hide the sound of bells.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

Ballsfull, I think you're my hero. :smile:
I second that. ballsfull, my friend, you are a Master. :thumbsup:
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dr.d »

ballsfull wrote:Keep in mind, Sam and Michelle have roomies (that DON'T know about this playtime)
ok so having michelle were remote controled vibrating panties not knowing when sam would switch them on , what intensity sam would have it set on and how long sam would leave them on is out of the question.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Michelle?? You buy those shirts yet, sweetie??

Your CumDay is depending on it... ;-)

Pretty-P's cumday too... :-)

Pretty?? You buy your shirts yet too??
Myya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Myya »

*sigh* I'll get them tomorrow, promise!