TSC pushed back to June 1st

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

TSC pushed back to June 1st

Post by seraph0x »

Hey folks,

Things always turn out to be more complicated than you plan for, so unfortunately I have to announce that we're pushing back the release of The Submissive Challenge.

I know we don't have the greatest record sticking to release dates, but we are almost done already, so I'm confident this will be the first and only delay. We'd rather delay the project than compromise quality and I'm sure most of you will appreciate us taking the time to do things the right way.

Cheers,

Seraph0x :-)
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Re: TSC pushed back to June 1st

Post by sbalani »

awwwww booo :( Was really looking forward to this haha, but yes I suppose quality over quantity....anything we can do to help? I have quite a bit of web & Design experience (I am a web designer/photographer) :)
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

sbalani wrote:awwwww booo :( Was really looking forward to this haha, but yes I suppose quality over quantity....anything we can do to help? I have quite a bit of web & Design experience (I am a web designer/photographer) :)
Thank you for the offer of help. The delays aren't due to programming.

There is something very good about this. We'll be able to have some of the more interesting challenges sooner, because we'll be able to have the gear lists up sooner...

But while we are on the subject of the challenge, I'd love your input.

There are four kinds of challenges:

Sexual Explorers (category 1 - the largest category) People who seek new and different ways to find pleasure.

Submissive Explorers (Cat 2) - Those who crave to do what someone else tells them- who want me to lead them

Partner Seekers (Cat 3) - Those who really want to find their own partner- but for whom this is a good release in the mean time.

Fetishist (Cat 4) - Those who love panties and shoes and strap ons and other fun things who are seeking to widen their horizons...

What do you see for yourself as an explorer?

Ali
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

I like the way you've broken down the categories but might I recommend one thing?

I understand that there needs to be a category between submissive explorer and full on fetishist, but I think that level's name may be alienating. It seemingly suggests that there's only "one optimal level" for a D/s relation ship and everyone else is either a complete fetishist or merely "exploring."

I think the title "lifestyle explorer" would be a better fit. Same basic meaning without the (unintended) slightly condescending overtones. :-)

Apart from that I think I fit into "Category 2."
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

heh... fits into pretty much every catagory :-)
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

Alison wrote:But while we are on the subject of the challenge, I'd love your input.

There are four kinds of challenges:

Sexual Explorers (category 1 - the largest category) People who seek new and different ways to find pleasure.

Submissive Explorers (Cat 2) - Those who crave to do what someone else tells them- who want me to lead them

Partner Seekers (Cat 3) - Those who really want to find their own partner- but for whom this is a good release in the mean time.

Fetishist (Cat 4) - Those who love panties and shoes and strap ons and other fun things who are seeking to widen their horizons...

What do you see for yourself as an explorer?

Ali
I'd see myself as an even balance between "Submissive Explorer" and "Fetishist." Being bossed around and using strapons are fun on their own, but put the two together and you have a real winner!
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbalani »

I really dont think I could segment myself into any one category. Although I'm primarily submissive, my partner and I do "switch". Rarely but it happens, and we both love pleasure, so thats deff cat.1. As mentioned Primarily submissive, I love being told/forced to do things. cat3. My partner and I are very much looking forward to this as a springboard of inspiration for our own interactions, especially as shes quite new at this. And of course everything mentioned in your fetishist categories applies to me :D.

Regarging the Category 3 thing, It got me thinking, and I thought I should mention I really liked the way the "Chairs" Urge sample challenge was written. Even though we are told to tie ourselves down and imagine someone doing those things, the fact that I'm fortunate enough to have a partner means that she is able to participate just because of hte way it was written (I showed it to her and she absolutely loved it! I dont think neither of us would have come up with having me or one of us tied down and the other kissing, and removing herself if the one that is tied down tries to react or kiss back in any way, we've always just done it randomly, but never thought to have the person tied down just recieve it without giving or reacting. Its just exhilirating to imagine being in that situation and not being allowed to return a kiss, cant wait till we do it). So I would deff reccomend more challenges written in the way that the chairs one is written that could be done just as easily on your own with a vivid imagination or a partner.

Even for simple challenges or "self" challenges I'm sure those of us lucky enough to have partners interested in sub-challenge would appreciate a line or two of how it can be done with a partner (I.E supervision, involvement, have her do some of the actions instead of the sub to itself, etc)

Hope this helps :)
justans18
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by justans18 »

I'm most like category 2- Submissive Explorers because I have always thought about having someone tell me to eat my cum, or at least try it out,or even b forced to hold it in my mouth for a while after i cum, maybe finger myself, then taste my finger, different things like that sounds good, can't wait till this challenge is finished, I'm excited about it! :yes: :-D 8-) :love: