Clear Penis sheath

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Clear Penis sheath

Post by nippyc »

Anyone have experience with these? http://www.665leather.com/page/100/PROD/00003/496

I saw them used on a few divine bitches video and they look absolutely amazing. I ordered a medium and a large. I'm so excited by the possibilities of these sheathes! I very rarely am allowed to fuck my gf's pussy, but now with this I think I'll be able to do it a lot more often, but never feel it. Very humiliating to be actually thrusting, while seeing your penis trapped underneath clear plastic unable to feel anything!

So many great teasing scenarios with this (giving the sheathed cock a blowjob for one)
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Clear Penis sheath

Post by nippyc »

true. I think it would be very hard to have an orgasm this way, which is the most important. And obviously the only friction you get is within the tube rather than the vaginal canal, which is humiliating and the aspect I like more.
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nippyc »

if anyone cares...Update!

Tried it out last night. It is awesome! Only negative is it take a little work to get the cock ring-ish part around the balls, but once that is done it was go time!

We used the "medium" which is about 8 inches and quite thick as my gf's pussy is tight (like I said haven't fucked her in months)

Once it was on she gave "me" my first blowjob in over a year! "This kind of cock deserves a blowjob" she said. It was so hot. Seeing my cock covered by the sheath disappear into her warm mouth, but feeling absolutely nothing! After that we lubed up and she rode "me". Had to go slow as it was big, but it was so hot, again felt nothing and had the amazing visual stimulation of seeing my cock go inside her. She loved it. It was so fun hearing her tell me that she finally had a big cock to please her and that she really didn't need mine now. We agreed we'd have to use it again soon so she can get used to its size and then perhaps next time we can pick up the pace a bit.

So all in all a great toy. I highly recommend it. Just make sure to get your balls through it before things get hot and heavy as it is a bit of a trick.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Thanks for coming back to post the review !

The sheath seems hot.
Did it not slip during fucking ?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: