Not Logged In

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.

Not Logged In

Post by Guest »

When I try to go to the Editor, I get an error message saying I am not logged in, even though I just logged in to the forums.

Also the text in the "Browse Teases" is over the menu buttons, and some of the text in the "Asian Fire" tease is in the same spot.

-Bonk
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hehe, the fact that you it says "Guest" next to your post suggests that you probably are not logged in. ;-)

There is one strange error I encountered where you could be logged in at "www.milovana.com" and not logged in at "milovana.com".

Edit:I just fixed the cookie domain, so everyone will probably have to login again, but afterwards you should be able to access the editor just fine.
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Bonkgr »

It only works if you check the box to automatically log you in. If you log in w/o checking that box, you are logged out every time you try to click the editor.

Hey, posting as a guest is certainly a way to demonstrate my point...lol
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Bonkgr wrote:It only works if you check the box to automatically log you in. If you log in w/o checking that box, you are logged out every time you try to click the editor.
Ohhh, I see. Hmm. Should we do something about it? Maybe a note on the "You're not logged in"-notice when you try to access the editor?
Bonkgr wrote:Hey, posting as a guest is certainly a way to demonstrate my point...lol
:lol: