Hi New to the site advice please!

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
kawasaki650
Explorer
Explorer

Hi New to the site advice please!

Post by kawasaki650 »

Hi Everyone

I am new to the stoking lifestyle and I heve to say what a thrill! The only thing is I have no control, I have been trying to get through Mouse's "Try to Cum" tease but no way can I even get half way! will control come with time or what. I coulddn't believe my luck finding this site and I look forward to more stroking and hopefully more self control. Any advice most welcome.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hi New to the site advice please!

Post by camipco »

Welcome to the site, glad you've found a home, thanks for saying hi!

I've been doing webteases for a decade, and I still have trouble finishing a good number of them. There's a lot of variation in people's tolerance, you'll see plenty of teases that have hundreds of fast strokes and edges, which is way beyond some of us. Part of this fetish (well, probably most fetishes) is about pushing the limits or even about fantasizing about things far far past your limits. You'll want to watch out for that on the pain side of the webteases too.

My advice is to look around through the archives, you'll find some teases that are a little easier on you. You also shouldn't be afraid to adjust the instructions for your own limits. I remember there was a tease write in the classics who gave stroke numbers in the thousands, I always dropped a 0 from those, for example.

Again, welcome to milovana! Have fun :)
kawasaki650
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kawasaki650 »

Hi Campico

Thanks for the welcome as you say it's great to find a home, I hope to become a really active and contributing member of the site and hopefully make a few online friends so that we can discuss out fetish. It's great to find a site and fellow strokers that talk and share. I am looking forwards to the experiences to come. As you say I think I may have gone in too deep to start with and have already found a few teases which suit a newcomer like myself.

Thanks Again!
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

The difficulty of teases can vary quite a lot, but as campico said you can adjust them somewhat to fit you a bit better. Personally I will cut off some on really long stroking streaks if I feel I can't do it. And sometimes I opt for not-quite-full strokes so that I can have slower movement but still keep the same pace (like one stroke per second).

It will become easier with time when you learn to read the signs your body gives you, you'll learn when you can take 50 fast strokes or not after a while. Part of it may also be that you just found this place and is just so excited about it all, that probably doesn't really help you either. ;-)
kawasaki650
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kawasaki650 »

Thanks Foxhawke
Your right about getting too excited about finding the site and hopefully with time and experience I will be able to last longer. I will give your advice a try with the next tease. It's difficult trying to follow the instructions to the letter and not cum so to begin with taking a few liberties is the only way I suppose. Could anybody recommend any teases to start with for newbies? it would be good to make it to the end of at least one!
Thanks to you and Campico for the advice.
t3igger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by t3igger »

hi i've finally join this beautiful site!!it really turns me on..thanks to all people who post this very awesome webteases!